Kidnapped.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I immediately,held Butler Choi shoulder.

"Where is Jaehyuk?!" I asked,lips tremblings,legs losing strength,tears b at my eyes,he's my precious child.I knew I can't lose him.

"He's at the snack corner." I let out a sigh of relief,as I went there,to see a man in black carrying him by his shoulder,while covering his mouth.I shouted for his name,dropped my stuff,as I ran after the man.

Butler Choi ran after me slowly,but due to Hyunae he have to slow down.

As I chase after the man,he escape into a black van,and I knew what is going on now.I quickly use my phone to take the car's address.Hands trembling,as the phone fell onto the ground after I took the photo,I sink into the floor,as I cried.They killed Hyunae's dongsaeng,now they want to kill Hyunae's oppa?Why are they so cruel.

Butler Choi came out,as he held my shoulder.

"Miss..are you okay?" I shook my head,call myungsoo,call him,a small voice in my head said.As I tried to reach for my phone,hands trembling,trying to find Myungsoo number,as I called.

Pick up please..pick up.

Myungsoo/L

I was with Infinite,finding way to resolve the things Naeun did,and we found out that Suzy is involve as well.Sunggyu hyung and dongwoo hyung is currently,tracking Suzy and bringing her to us.

It was then,I suddenly realize my phone vibrated,it's Seoljeong.

"Hello?"

"M-myung?" I can hear her voice trembling,and sobbing as well.

"What's wrong?!"

"J-jaehyuk...got kidnapped!" She said,crying.My heart aches,I know who's the one that did that if I'm not wrong.

"Calm down,did you take down the photo of the car."

"Y-yea."

"Okay,sent it to me." She replied, with an okay.Soon we hang up,as I told Butler Choi to take good care of her,while Infinite and I will deal with it.I show the photo to Hoya hyung,as him and Woohyun hyung start to call up people and find the car.

Not long,I recieve another call.

*Unknown.*

"Hello?"

The hyung told me to on speakers,as all of us start listening to the person.

"Myungsoo oppa..your dear son is with me.." Na eun started.

"What do you want?"

"Come back to me,and I will return you your dear son."

"Fine."

"Say something to you appa...little boy." Naeun continue.Then,followed by cries for Jaehyuk.

"Appa!Appa!!!Save me..appaaaaa!!"

"Jaehyuk!Jaehyuk,appa will save you!"

"So...met me tomorrow at 5 evening or not..you will never see your son again." Then the phone called ended.Jaehyuk is suffering,I need to save him out.I really neeed to.

"Hyung,what am I going to do?" I said,as I buried my head in my arms,they calm me down,as they start to plan with me,and went to my place together,as soon as I open the door,I went to find Seoljeong,to find her on the bed,as I slip in and hug her gently,she soon woke up,as she buried her head on my shoulder.

"Myungsoo..you needa save Jaehyukkieee." I nodded.

"It's okay..he will be fine." She nodded,as we went down to the living room.

"So..Myungsoo,you will be going to met Naeun tomorrow,I will called the police in the meanwhile and when there's a chance,we will enter and catch Naeun,okay?" Sunggyu hyung said,as we nodded.

Sungjong & Sungyeol then came running in,breathing hard,as they try to say something.

"S-suzy ran away..I think she will be meting Naeun tomorrow." Sungjong said.

"Yah!Didn't I tell you all to keep an eye on her?!" Woohyun said.

"B-but hyung this is because she wanted to go into the toilet,and Sungyeol hyung don't want to follow her,while I was contacting Hoya hyung." Woohyun & Sunggyu let out a sigh.

"Nevermind it's okay!Change of plan!" Then Dongwoo hyung grab them into a circle and start to talk mumbling.

"Hyung,why are you guys not telling me?" I asked.

"Don't worry,we all know what we are doing." I nodded.

"Now,now,both of you go have some food,and get some early sleep." I nodded,as we had some homecook meal by Butler Choi,as well as Infinite stayed over at our apartment.

Appa,came back,as soon as he heard about the news,and comfort Seoljeong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night,to see dry tears on Jeong's face.I caress her face gently,as I wrap my arms tight around her,inhale her scentand went back to sleep.After a few minutes,I could feel her sitting up,as her fingers caress my face.I slowly opened my eyes while holding her hand.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep." She said,I could see eyes red.I pull her into my arms,planting a small kiss on her forehead.

"Just,endure for a while more,Jaehyuk will be okay...he will be.The hyung are helping us ain't they?" I said,caressing her her face, her hair.While she pull away from me,she went and hug Hyunae,as she carried her over,I held Hyunae,as I look at her,chubby face.This cute little angel sleeping.

"She really look likes you.." I said,as I stare at my daughter.

"She looks like you too..look at her lips." She said,as she caress Hyunae's face.

"Hm..Come on,let's go back to sleep." She nodded,as she place Hyunae back onto the bed.

"But I can't sleep."

"I'm here,come on." I grab her hand,as I coax her to sleep.

Jaehyuk ah..you will be fine right?Appa,umma and Infinite appa will save you.Wait for us.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!