Tears.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

As soon as we reach the hospital,I carried Seoljeong and rush into the hospital,while Butler Choi took care of Jaehyuk.

"Please save..my wife!" I begged the doctor and soon,they rushed her into the emergency room.I sat down infront of the emergency room as I pray.Please let her be okay.Please!

"Sir,your wife needa give birth right now,please sign here." I immediately sign,as I stare at the nurse

"But my children is only 8 months."

"Yes,but we have to save both of them." I nodded as I beg her to save them.Soon Jaehyuk came with Butler choi.

"Appa..is umma...okay?" Jaehyuk climbed onto the sit beside me.

"Neh..she will be." I hug Jaehyuk,as Jaehyuk sat on my laps,and Butler Choi contacted appa.

"Myungsoo!" I turn around to see Sunggyu hyung and rest of infinite,as well as Sungjae,Baekhyun and Yeonji.

"Hyung.."

"Infinite appa!" Jaehyuk ran towards Woohyun,as he cried.

"What happened?" Sunggyu asked me.

I explained to them,as tears fell.They sat together with me while waiting for Seoljeong.2 hours passed.Appa came in a hurry as I told him what happened,all of us stayed and wait.

"Seoljeong will be okay,she will be.." I heard Yeonji mumble as she close her eyes and pray.I did too.The atmosphere is tense.My wife and children is in there.

It's 9pm already.We have been waiting since 7pm.I look at the Jaehyuk who's sleeping on appa leg.

"Appa,you can go home with Butler Choi and Jaehyuk,I will stay here." I said,as they insist on staying but I persuade them anyway.

"Infinite hyung,Yeonji,Sungjae and Baekhyun.You guys can go too." I said,but Sungyeol being stubborn insist on staying and the rest did.I am glad that the hyungs and others are here with me.

The doctor came out as I rush to him.

"Is she okay?!" I stare at him,hoping they're okay.

"I'm sorry." The doctor said,as tears fell.

"The mother..she..is alive but weak,the babies..they...one of them is dead." My knees gave in,I fell onto the ground,as the hyung rushed to me,I could hear sobbings from Sungjong,Sungjae,Baekhyun & Yeonji.

"The baby girl is alive,but the baby boy is dead." I nodded,as I tried to wipe my tears away,while getting help to get up from Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

Soon,Seoljeong is send into a room,and the doctor told us that we should go in quietly.

Seol Jeong

I woke up,as I see Myungsoo and Infinite.

I tried to get up,as my stomach hurts.

"Ah.."

"S-s-seol jeong?" Myungsoo rub his eyes,as he touch my face.

"You're fine." He say hugging me in relief,I suddenly remember everything as I grab his shoulder.

"How are my babies?!" My eyes become wider as I ask Myungsoo.

"She is fine." I let out a relief sigh,what?

"What about babyboy?!"

"He's..dead." I cried,as I burried my head in his arms,crying as hard.

"It's unfair...why...?!" Infinite kept quiet,they gave me an expression which shows me that they are sorry for my loss.It hurts,the children that I have been carrying for 8 months,1 alive,but another dead.It's unfair.Life is unfair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's afternoon already.

"Noona~" Sungjong said,as I turn to smile at him.Infinite went to get some food for me.

"Noona with a smile is the prettiest,when noona tears up,my heart hurts,the hyungs are sad too,especially, Myungsoo hyung." I nodded,as I ruffle his head.

"Arasoo,noona will be strong." I said,as he smiled.

We have been discussing names for the newborn babygirl,but I still can remember my babyboy.I sigh,as I lay back.

"Seoljeong ah,we are back!" Hoya said as he enter,followed by Infinite.

"Ah,welcome back oppas." I smiled,as they place the food on the desk,there are sandwiches,noodles and porridges.

"Just eat anything you like." I nodded,as I pulled the fish porridge over and took a spoonful of it,until half way,I place the spoon down as Myungsoo stare at me worriedly.

"I'm full."

"Babe,you gotta eat more." He said,as I shook my head.

"Come on,you just gave birth."

"Yea,listen to Myungsoo,Seoljeong ah." Sunggyu said,as his face showed concerns.

"But-"

"Please eat for us~" Woohyun did an aegyo,as I laugh.

"Arasoo." I started to eat again,as I told them to eat the food as well,they joke around,without talking about the dead baby,without hurting me,I laugh,trying not to break down.

Then we started to think about names for the babygirl.

"How about hyun ae?" I spoke as they look at me.

"Hyun ae?" They spoke.

"Yes,the meaning of it is wise and loving." I smile at them as they nodded.

"It's a good name.'" Sunggyu said as Myungsoo agreed.

"Then,let's use it." I nodded,soon everybody left,except for Myungsoo and me.

"Myung..can we..buried our child and sat a place?" He nodded,as he peck my forehead.My dear child,mummy loves you,it's regretful, how I am unable to even take a good look at you.But remember,mummy loves you as much as loving Hyun Ae.I fell asleep,as tears fell.

Hello people! =^w^=

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!