happen .

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

"Yah!What the is this?" I point at both of them,splitting them up and punched that Taehoon guy.

"Oppa!" Suzy went and help the guy.

"Get the out,both of you!" I yelled,I grabbed Suzy's clothes and throw it at them.

" you and never let me see you both ever again!" I raised my voice,clenched my fist until my knuckles turn white.

I slammed the door in their face,laying on the bed as I lay back and tears welled in my eyes. Damn these and then,I heard a knocking on the door.I went opened it while wiping the tears away.Suzy..I trusted you. I opened to see Seoljeong standing there,with a worried look,wearing a hoodie,face paled with messed hair.

"Oppa!Are you okay?!" She said,with a worried voice,looking at me with her big eyes.I let her in as I closed the door softly.Holding her shoulder,I hug her as I pull her down with me as I sank to the floor and broke into tears,burying my head on her shoulder.

"I..i broke up with Suzy..."

"O-oppa.."

"I'm sorry,are you okay?I heard that your sick.." I placed my hand on her forehead,realising all that yelling just now must has woke her up from sleep as I stare at her messed up hair.

"Yea..it's just a slight fever so yup." She smiled as I creep closer to her,to her..looking at her pale lips,but yet to me,looks so juicy..I lean closer and closer as I could smell her scent.Then I realise how much my feelings for Suzy faded,yet it still hurts..the 3 year relationships..

Seol Jeong

W-what is he going do..my heart beats faster as he leans closer to me,his breathe hit my cheeks as I feel my cheek heated up.I push him away slightly when he leans closer,a slight movement and we might be kissing.

"My head hurts..I think I will go back now.." I said as he pull me back into his arms,they wrapped around me as I could smell his scent.

"See you.." He whispered as he opened the door and I leave him.I hope he's okay..all I know is he broke up with Suzy.

I took a cold shower as the cold water hits my skin,I tremble abit yet but I started to think about Myungsoo,his sad face,the way he tear up.Damn,if I was his girlfriend,I would never let him go.He loves her,he loves Suzy,and he will never love you!A tiny voice said,reminding me,that I'm just his fake wife.

We will be divorcing soon enough,I came out of the shower,looking into the mirror and started to scan my own features using the reflection.I don't have a pretty face like Suzy,I don't have long legs nor a tall height,I don't have the perfect body she have,I have an average body.I let out a sigh as I change into my clothes and lay down on the bed after drying my hair.Noticing my fever went higher,I stayed on my bed as my head spins.

Then my phone vibrated a little,to see Myungsoo's name on it.

"Open the door." He said as he hang up. I opened the door to see him there.

"I bought medicines and porridge." He said as he came in.

"I'm not hungry.." I whisper as I throw myself on the bed.

"Come on..you had to eat.."

"No.."

"A little..please?" He said came and pull me up.

"Fine.." Even if he's heartbroken he still take care of me..I took a bite of the chicken porridge and a few more bites as I couldn't eat anymore,taking the medicine as I lay on the bed.

"A-are you okay..I mean,you must be heartbroken right?" I mumble.

"It hurts,I couldn't believe how she could do that to me.." He whisper softly as he sat beside me when I hug the pillow to sleep..my head got hazy.

"I'm leaving then,shouldn't disturb you when your sick.." No,stay with me!

"Ah,your asleep?..Goodnight.." He whisper gently.. Don't leave..then the door gently slammed shut.

Myungsoo/L

After heading back to my room,I lay on the bed,my heart wrenched.Without realising,tears started to fall off my eyes,how could she betray after all,I'm the one that have been together with her.Groaning and all I could think is being heartbroken and getting pissed off.

"Urgh. this ."

The hyungs have been telling me to let her go but I didn't listen to them and kept telling them how unfaithful she is to me,now,I regretted,I should have listen to them.I hate myself for being stubborn andn ot at least listen to others.How could they!Even come into the room and dated!I took my jacket as I went down to drink,all I wanted is to get drunk.

"Hyung,are you okay?" I heard a voice say to turn around to see Baekhyun.

"No.I got ditched." I said as he sat beside me.

"Anyway,why are you here?"

"I follow you here,because I am kinda worried." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Ah,really." I took one shot of the drink as Baekhyun tried to stop me.

"Come on..you gonna ..worried Seoljeong.."

"What?!Say louder."

"Uh..nothing.Hyung..drink slowly.at least." I shook my head as I drink one shot after another and I black out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day,I woke up feeling my head groggy.

"Urgh. hangovers." I went to get a cup of hot coffee and sat on the couch.

Hello people! =^w^=

A short update!

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!