School.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I groan as I could feel Myungsoo legs over mine body.

"Kim Myung Soo..legs off.."

"Hmmmm." He took off his legs as he hug me tightly.

"Comeon,wakeup,there's school.." He reluctantly sit up as he rub his eyes groggily.

"Come on~" I whine.

"Fine..since your using your fail aegyo." He smirk as I pounce on him and make him piggyback me.

"Yah!" I wrap my legs around his waist. from the back.

"Whatever,this is for you being mean." I smirk as he piggyback me to the toilet as we brush our teeth together.As I look into the mirror,wow,we are really together,I thought as I stare at the ring he gave me last night.

"I lub u." I heard him said as he brush his teeth,I chuckle as I pinch his cheeks lightly.

"I lubbbb you tooooo." We laugh off as we both took a shower and change into our uniform.I went down to the dining room first as Myungsoo is still taking a shower.

"Morning appa." I said as I bow at him,before sitting down.

"Morning dear,did you have a good night sleep?"

"Yes,appa." I smile brightly as butler Choi came in and gave me my breakfast as well as pouring milk on my glass.

"Goodmorning to you." I smile at butler Choi.

"Goodmorning to you,miss."

"Omo..Seoljeong,is that what Myungsoo gave you?" Appa said as he arched an eyebrow,looking at the infinity ring on my finger,smiling slyly.

"Yes..."

"No wonder,Myungsoo told me he wanted to go our jewelry shop a few days ago." As if on cue,Myungsoo walk into the room.

"Morning appa,butler Choi."

"Morning love." He ruffle my hair as he grab a seat next to me.

"Aigoo,lovey couple." Appa said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"I know,we are." Myungsoo pull me close as he thank butler Choi for the breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are going off." Myungsoo said,as I grab my bag as he held my hand,we bid goodbyes to Appa.

We chat in the car,as usual,we went in the gate,girls scream for Myungsoo,throwing dagger glares at me.And yes,as usual.Suzy came in and everyone squeal,yes everyone.She walk pass me as she whisper.

"." I heard it in my ear,I turn to see her with a smirk and heads off.

"Ignore that." Myungsoo whisper into my ear as we heads to our class,to see Baekhyun and the rest there chatting noisily.

"Annyeong!"

"Ah,Jeong ah!!"Baekhyun was about to hug me when Myungsoo stop him.

"She's mine."

"So pocessive." Baekhyun pouted as he hug Sungjong.And soon,our lessons started,yes,Baekhuyn manage to transfer into our class,which makes me happy.

"Saengsaenim!"

"Mworago?"

"Ani..ani." Sungjong said after thinking forawhile.

"Actually,I wanted him to get out of the room,but I thought it maybe a bad reputation for me." Sungjong said giggling as the teacher turn around,glare at him and turn back.Well,he couldn't do anything AT ALL.All of them are sons of big companies in Korea.I laugh at his cute act,soon he started to do some count down.

"1..2..."

Then the school bell rang,the teacher walk out of the class as Sungjong started to scream along with Baekhyun.

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They start jumping about as Sunggyu started to nag on the both of them and me & Myungsoo went out to get food for them.

We were holding each other hands as we walk around to get the others food.

"Ah,jinja,there's nothing to eat here!" Myungsoo groaned,pulling his hair in frustration.

"Really?There's tons of it,italian,chinese,korean,japanese,western,mexican and-"

"Aish,I mean,we already had them ever since we enter junior high."

"Wow,you guys are rich.." I mumble as I fidget with my fingers.

"Aww.come on." He tuck onto my shirt.

"Seriously there's NOTHING to eat,I'm so sick of these..I want the ahjumma's food and the chicken you order for us two weeks ago.." He pouted cutely,leaning his head on my shoulder as I his hair gently.

"Hm..what can we do?We can't go out to get ahjumma's food and chicken delievery is kinda.."

"It's okay,let's call for chicken.CALLL!!!" Myungsoo immediately rush up back to the class,dragging me along and asking the rest of them as they wave their hands excitedly.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yea,since my father owned this school." Hoya said as he sat down.

"Hm..okay.." Myungsoo called a few boxs as Baekhyun and I started to take selca with each other and Sungjong,soon we took it with everyone.And then,the delievery man came with boxes of chicken and the fragrance make the sleeping Dongwoo woke up.

"Chickennn!!" We shouted as Myungsoo paid the man.

"Sir,these change."

"No need for this,keep it." Myungsoo said as he thank the delieveryman.

Each of us have one as we start to eat,the students that walk by look at us from the window.I could hear loud thoughts from them.

"Eww,how can that that..commoner ask our princes to eat those..eww."

"Urgh,disgusting."

All these comments made Myungsoo angry,as he stood up and took a piece of chicken,opened the door and step towards them.

"Eat." He told the girl sternly.

"Bwo?My father gonna scold me if I ate it."

"Stupid girl." He push the chicken into ,as the girl's eyes widen.

"This is.."

"Good?Right?" Myungsoo smirked as he left her there,walking back to our room,slamming the door.

"Pft.Those girls." He start to eat them.

"Wow,actually,they all should sell this in the school,this is good." Dongwoo said giving a thumbs up as the rest agreed on it.

"Yea,I really like this." Myungsoo smiled.

"Those people should just stop complaining about eating this and stop eating those expensive cusines." Sungjong said,mouth full of food.

"Yeahh!" Sungyeol agreed,yes,his mouth is full of food too.

"Stop it.Both of you,you two are disgusting,stop talking with your mouth full of food.But,yes indeed this taste good." Sunggyu said as he finished talking,popping a piece of meat into his mouth.

"Thanks,Jeong for these." Baekhyun slung his arm around me as Myungsoo frowned and push it away.

We all laughed at him.

"But really,Myungsoo changed quite abit after he met oyu didn't he?" Woohyun said,sipping on his drink.

"Hm really?"

"Yea..he soften quite abit." Woohyun said as the rest agreed.

I was about to take a piece as Myungsoo tap my shoulder and he pointed his finger to his mouth,asking me to feed him,as I ate it away,he pouted and start to make a fuss about it cutely.

"Come on,feed me,just once.." He whined.I gave up and fed him.

"Aigoo,Jeongie,won't you feed your favourite and cute Woohyun oppa?" He start doing bunny aegyo as I fed him.

"Waaaaeeeee did you feed him so quickly when I have to whine so much to just get you to feed me once." Myungsoo crossed his arms.

"Mehrongggg."

"I want too!" Baekhyun and Sungjong start to raise their hands and the rest did,I fed them as we all laughed at our childish myungsoo.

 

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

iest superman I ever seen <3 .