New school.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

Days pass,and I'm transferred to Myungsoo's school even though I don't want to.I missed Yeonji & Sungjae.

"Let's go." I nodded as me & Myungsoo were sent to school after biding Mr Kim goodbye.I sat there in the car,nervous about the new school,since it's an elite school,you know what that means,if a public school students got in. People will start to look down on you,bullyings and es,that means more drama.Thinking about it,sends a chill down my spine,as I wringe my palms together.

"It will be okay,it will be okay." I mutter under my breath as I close my eyes,then I felt Myungsoo flicking my head.

"What are you doing!" I frowned as he laugh at me.

"Come on,you look so down,I'm sure it will be okay." He said as if he could read my mind.

"You are so obvious." He said smirking.Soon we reach the school,as the door opened,we enters the school,I wow-ed at huge school that looks more like a palace.

Squeals & screamings from boys can be heard as I turn to see the Suzy girl entering the school,boys crowded her,and soon squeals & screamings of girls can be heard too,as Myungsoo enters the school,and soon Infinite,came by.

"Stick closely to me." Myungsoo said as he held my hand gently,I felt a shock of eletricity running through me,without realising,I started to blush,my cheeks felt warm.Girls pushed me on the ground as they crow around them.

I sat there,looking at my scraped knee,touching it slightly as a tingly pain shot up to me. My brows knitted closely together as I look at obth of my scraped knee. Woah some luck I have.

"Noona!Jeongie Noona!" Sungjong yelled to the rest of Infinite as he point towards my direction,as Sungjong tried to make way to me,but instead Myungsoo came pushing the girls away and towards my direction.

"Didn't I tell you to stick to me closely?!"

"I did-" I was about to continue as he held me bridal style to their special room,well,it's a room only for infinite and the 7 of them have classes together as Sunggyu's parent owned the school as well.

"How clumsy can you be." He said letting out a sigh,as he apply alcohol swab on the scrapped skin,I yelped in pain as the alcohol touches my skin,I glare at Myungsoo as he glares back.

"Blame yourself for this." He said as he continue to bandage my leg.

"Here,all done." He said giving my scrapped knee a few slap.

"Thank for the extra slapping on my knee." I sarcastically said,standing up and on the way out of the room as he stopped me.

"Where do you your going?"

"My class?" I asked with a qquestioning look.

"Nope,your going to use the room with us as well,so yeah." I nodded as classes begin with only the eight of us.Soon it's break time.

"I'm sorry this happened to you.." Sunggyu said with apologetic look.

"Nah it's okay."

"Come here,oppa will give you hugs to make you feel better." Woohyun said opening his arms as he head towards me.

"Uh,no thank you." I said as I gave him a weird look.

"Awww,how can you do this to me." Woohyun said leaning his head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Now,now,not everybody likes you." I laugh loudly and soon Dongwoo laughed with me as well,then everybody does,but I did not see Myungsoo anywhere.

"Uhm,where is Myungsoo?" I asked.

"Uh,he went out for awhile." I nodded as they begin to show me around the school.I started to walk around the school as I walk towards the garden with Sungjong,while the rest went to gym or swimming pool.

I was talking to Sungjong until I knocked onto someone.

"Uh,I'm sorry." I whispered as I look up to see a cute looking boy.

"Nah,it'so kay-Hey!Ain't you the new transfer?The one everybody talking about,your the one that is engaging with L?" I nodded.

"And you're?"

"I'm BaekHyun!" He said giving me a cute smile.

"Ah,hello,I'm SeolJeong." He nodded.

"I will see you then." He said giving a small wave to me as I sat down on the seat with Sungjong,to see Myungsoo,with Suzy at the fountain.

"Hey,isn't that hyung & Suzy?"I nodded.

"Come on,bring me to some more places." I said pulling Sungjong up as he show me more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School ended,as Infinite left for their own activites.

"Jeong,go home without me today,I have to attend on some stuffs." He said as I nodded.I enter the car as I told the ahjussi to bring me to my old school,I texted Yeonji & Sungjae as they told me they had extra lessons,I let out a sigh as I missed them already,even though it's just one day.I walked around the mall as I felt a light tap on my shoulder,I turn around to see the Baekhyun guy.

"Hey,what are you doing alone here?" He smile.

"Hi.Erm,L had some stuffs so I came by the school near the mall to find my bestfriends but they had some extra classes.Oh yea,what about you?" I asked as I stare at him.

"I just went to the library just now,and decide to come to the mall,hey since your alone,why don't you hang out with me?" I nodded to see him putting away his books in his bag while we went to an icecream stall to eat,as he told me about how famous Infintie were.

"Really?!" I exclaimed to heard that the principles are somewhat to obey Infinite and let them do what they want.

"Yeah,since you know Sunggyu-shi parent's are the owner of the school." Baekhyun said as he took a spoonful of his choco ice-cream.

"Really,how's our school by the way?" He asked as he poke his icecream before looking up to me with a smile.

"It's okay,but the people are kinda-"

"Crazy over Infinite,I bet they are." He chuckles as we laughed.

"Hey,wanna play in the arcade?" I asked him as he stare at me with wide eyes,just like a cute little puppy,I chuckle at the thought of a cute puppy.

"C-can we?"

"Yeah of course,let's go."

"Okay!" His smile grown wider as we spend hours in the arcade playing games like dancedance revolutions and took neoprints.Enjoying our time,without realising it's evening already.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as he look at me.

"Yeah,kinda." I patted my tummy as he led me to Mcdonalds.

"Tadah,it's been so long eversince I had these." He said as we got our food and chatted.

"So..I'm older then you right?"

"Yeah."

"Call me oppa.." He said,rubbing his neck meekly.

"Can I?"

"Of course,you can." He smile brightly,as I nodded.

"Try it." He said.

"Baekhyun oppa!" I said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Kyeopta!" I smile as I realise how close we became.

"Let me send you home." I nodded as he sent me home,without realising Myungsoo were on his way home,already at the door,he turn around to hear chuckling and laughing from both me & Baekhyun.

Both of us took a selca before bidding each other goodbye,I tripped on the stairs as he held me by my waist,my heart beats much faster as he breathe is on my neck.

"Uhm..I..thank you." I said as he rubbed his neck.

"It's okay,thanks for today." I nodded as I wave to him.

"Text me when you reach home!" I said as he nodded and I turn around to see Myungsoo,folding his arms.

"Didn't I told you to come home before me!" He yelled.

"Can't I hang out with somebody?"

"Anybody but that Byun BaekHyun!" He said ,slamming the door in my face.

What the hell is wrong with Myungsoo?Then I recieve a text from BaekHyun.

Thanks for the fun today! ^-^

See you tomorrow,Jeongie,goodnight.

I smiled as I opened the door and reply him,I had a shower,dried my hair as I sat on the bed,and soon fell asleep.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!