Confession.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I was admitted into the hospital a week ago,currently,I am reading a book,while finishing up on some of the  revision,Baekhyun,Daehyun,Yeonji,Sungjae,Myungsoo & Infinite have been visiting me.I feel bad for them though.Daehyun wasn't able to visit me today so he did visit me the day before,as well as Baekhyun.

The door clicked open,revealling Myungsoo,alone.

"Hey." He smile,while he shake the plastic hand,with his free hand,closing the door.

"I bought dukbokki!" He smile as he sat beside.The thing is,throughout the week that I'm in the hospital,without fail,everyday he will come by,bringing books,food,sweets.

"Really?" I brighten up a little as I stare at the plastic bag,putting my book right away.

"And hey,good news,the I pleaded the doctor to let you go home tomorrow,since appa is just too stubborn to let you go home with his lame excuses saying you will trip on the stairs and stuff.I just told the doctor to let you home." He roll his eyes while saying about appa's part.I chuckle a little as he took the box of dukbokki out with two fork,it was a huge box.

"Oh yes,the ahjumma was quite worried about you when I told her about you while getting this dukbokki,she said to give you extra and hope that you will get well real soon..but really,these is too much." He stare at the amount of dukbokki the ahjumma gave,even though Myungsoo bought a 2 portion for both of us,it;s about 4 portion she gave.

"Well,I could finish them all though." I grinned as he pouted a little.

"I bought them!"

"Arrasoo,let's eat." I smile a little as both of us dig in,I popped one dukbokki into my mouth as I savour it,while looking at Myungsoo eating them and the fishcakes.Wow,he really cares for me.I thought as he look up while using a tissue to wipe off the sauce on the corner of my lips.

"You're such a kid." He laughed as we continue to dig in and he told me about his day in school,what Baekhyun did and how Sungyeol annoys him.I really love his smiles,his eyes,his laughter,his everything.

"I love you."I can't help to blurt out in the middle of the conversation.

"Huh?" He stare upon me,but I look down,putting down the fork,playing with my fingers.

"I really do..love you." I glance upon his face,but to see his poker face into a grinning smile.

"Say it again.."

"I love you!" I stare into his eyes,I want to tell him these,I really do,I don't want regrets.

In an instant,his lips crushed into mine as he pull me closer,deepening the kiss a little and pull away slowly.

"I love you too." He smile.

"Y-you do?"

"Yes."

Happiness filled me up,I can't believe he likes me,I mentally fangirl in my heart,but tears of happiness stream down my cheek.But to see him flustering.

"W-why are you crying?!Don't cry.." He fluster.

"I love you! I love you!I love you!I LOVE YOU KIM MYUNG SOO!" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently wipe my tears away from my eyes.

"Yah!It's oppa!" I laughed as he pouted,eyebrows knitted together,but soon reveal a cute smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's morning,my eyes flutter opened,to see Myungsoo sitting next to my bed as the sunshine shone on us gently.

"Good morning love." He leans in my forehead giving me a peck.

"Good morning." I smile at him groggily as he ruffle my hair,and took out the clothes he brought for me,I took a shower as I put on the clothes,I sat on the bed,combing my hair.The doctor came in as he smile,adjusting his spectacle a little.

"Seol Jeong-shi,good that you're going back home,and oh yes,your leg will be fine by next week.Do come for check up on saturday." I nodded and thank him as Myungsoo bow as he left.

Myungsoo held his hand out,another hand holding the bag of my stuff.

"Let's go home,wifey." I nodded as he held me gently as we went on the car,my ankle felt much better with him around,as he held my arm getnly,telling butler choi to put them away,leading me to his bedroom instead of mine.

"Yah! Why am I going to your room instead?!"

"Yah?It's oppa and we are married so we are suppose to sleep together." He grinned.

"And it's too late for you,I moved all your stuff into my room,and your room will be....our babyroom when we have a child." He smiled

"Badass.." I mutter.

"I heard that!" He said while I sat on the bed.Giving him a mehrong.He chuckle as I layback.

"I'm hungry.." I pouted.

"Comeon,let's have breakfast downstair." I nodded as we went down,butler choi smiled as he put down a plate of scramble eggs,harshbrowns and bacon.

"Welcome back,miss." I smiled

"Good day to you,butler choi." I began digging into my food as Myungsoo sits infront of me,sipping his orange juice while staring at me.

Myungsoo/L

I stare at my adorable wife as she took bites off the scramble eggs,whie looking at her phone,scrolling through her twitter and stuff.I pinched her cheeks as she stare at me,and look away right away.Ignoring me,how dare she this little devil,I smirk a little,before she could finish off her last bite.I took away her last bite as she frowned at me.

"Hey!It's mine!" I knew this would happened,she enjoys her food but hate it when other steal it from her.

"Who ask you to ignore me." I puffed my cheeks.

"Arrasoo," She patted my head gently.

"Here you go." She smile as she return to drinking her orange juice.

"That's all?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Yea..why do you expect?" She said,as she stood up from the chair pushing it in.

"This!" I grinned from ear to ear,carried her bridal style as I rushedu p back to my room,laying her on my bed as I hover over her.

"Yah!" She hit my chest.

"I'm just kdding,I won't force you to do something you don't want to do." I smile at her,as I held her gently in my arm.

"I love you.." I kissed her.

"Me too.." We cuddle and cuddle and fell asleep together on the bed.I smile waking up after a long nap,which is about 4 hours,to see her soundly asleep,just like a baby.

I woke her up gently,as she shifted to the side.

"Wake up babygirl." I whisper in her ear as she shiver a little and pushed my face away.I frowned as I pull her up and start shaking her shoulders.

"I'm awake.." Shep outed as I nuzzle her neck while hugging her back.Warmth,she's so warmth.

 

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!