Apology.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

After slamming the door in her face,I lay down on the bed thinking about things.The thing is,I am getting back with Suzy,and it's not that I hate Baekhyun,is just that,I don't get why I got so irritated when I see SeolJeong with him,laughing and having fun.

"M-myungsoo?" I heard as I turn my body facing the wall.

"Hey come on,what did I do?"

"L,L,what's wrong?Can you tell me-"

"Get out!" I yelled as I heard the door gently slammed shut as I turn around to see if she left.What's wrong with me?I sigh as I head to shower,and then sleep.

Soon,it's morning,I drag my body to the dining room to see only Seoljeong down there digging into her breakfast,she look up to see me and quickly lower her head,avoiding my gaze.

I went to the fridge and got a cup of orange juice as I sat down infront of her.

"Erm,about last night I'm-" I was cut off by her.

"I will get going now,bye." She said,slinging her bago n her shoulder as she head for the door,I sigh.Wait,why do I even care?I'm with Suzy now right?I shrug the thoughts off as I called Suzy.

"Oppa?"

"Hey,are you on the way to school?"

"Yeah.Okay see you,I coming soon." I said as I hang off her phone,the truth is she told me that it's all a big misunderstanding and that person I caught her with is actually her cousin.I took my bag as I head off to school.

The normal thing is,Suzy came by as we talk,my hand in her's as we walk and chatted about random stuff,then I see Baekhyun with Seoljeong laughing and chatting as Baekhyun ruffle her hair she smile,a smile.. she never did to me.

"Oppa?" Suzy said clinging onto my arm.

"Ah,I'm sorry." I whispered as I parted her,for her to go to her class as I was on my way to our room,I saw Baekhyun sending her off.I glare at him before entering the classroom as I slam my bag on the table,siting down with folded arms.

"What's wrong with hyung?" Sungjong said,slightly whispering.

"I heard that!" I said as he hide behind Sungyeol.

"L-ah,what's wrong?" He sat down beside me as I begin to tell him what happened to me and Seoljeong and he said that it's my fault.I glance at Seoljeong as she talk to Sungjong happily.Soon,the lessons begin as I kept thinking how to apologize to her.

Soon it's breaktime,but Seoljeong is leaving the room.

"Noona!Where are you going?!" Sungjong said as he look at her.

"I make lunch,so I'm gonna go eat with Baekhyun oppa." She said holding two lunchbox with a smile as Sungjong nodded.

"Jeong ah,ain't you gonna make for your Woohyun oppa too?" Woohyun hyung said pouting.

"Arrasoo,I will make for all of you next time!" She said as she wave to the hyungs & maknae and ran off,excitedly.I get so irritated as I slam my fist on the table.

"I will go find Suzy." I said,walking off.

"Our Myungsoo is PMS-ing." Sungyeol said.

"I'm not!" I said heading off to met my girlfriend.

"Oppa,what are we gonna eat today?" She ask hugging my right arm as we head off to the cafeteria which sell western food,italian food,chinese food and etc.

"Shall we have italian food?" She said I nodded as we ate and she talk about her stuff,the thing is I'm not listening,I wonder what happened to me.

"Shall we take a walk?" She asked as I nodded,holding her hands.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"O-of course I do." She said kissing my lips.

"I love you ." She said as I replied her the same,we took a walk in the garden,as we see Baekhyun wiping Seoljeong's mouth for her.

"They're so cute." Suzy said smiling as I turn away,pulling her to the other side of the garden,not wanting to see both of them,I lay my self on Suzy's leg and fell asleep.

Seol Jeong

I smiled,hurriedly took the kimbaps & egg mayo sandwiches to met Baekhyun at the garden,since he's my goodfriend even though we just met yesterday and myo nly friend in the school except Infinite.I woke up early just to make them. I smiled excitedly as I saw him waving at the garden.

"Hey!" I greeted him as we both sat down on the bench and he stare at the lunchboxes on my hand.

"What's that?" He said poitning at the blue boxes.

"I make lunch!Do you want some?" I asked meekly as he smile brightly.

"Why not?I love homemade lunches!" He said as he opened them.

"Kimbap & Sandwiches!" He said grinnign as he was about to take a bite.

"Warning first,they may not taste good." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't worry,I'm sure it taste good." He said as he took a bite and gave me a thumbs up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School ended,but Myungsoo is no where to be seen.Baekhyun went home as he have some stuff to settle,and I went home as I greet Mr Kim.

"Ah,your back already?Where is Myungsoo?" He ask with a questioning look.

"I don't know,I haven't seen him since break." I said as he nodded.I took a warm shower as I lay on my bed.Then a heard a knock in my room,I slightly opened my eyes,to see him walking in. I put my right arm over my head.

"What do you want?" I asked with a tired tone.

"Hmm,I..er.." He said as I remove my arm and sit up to look at him.

"Talk?"

"I'm sorry.." I know what he said.

"Huh?!" I put my hand over my ear.

"I'm sorry!" He said and ran away.I chuckle as I went to the door.

"APOLOGY ACCEPTED!" I said as I jump on my bed,why do I feel so relaxed after he apologize?Shrugging the  thoughts away,I slept my night away.I woke up as I felt someone shake me.

"Yah,wake up!"

"Shut up." I cover myself over the blanket.

"Hey,tell you what we will divorce 6 months after we got married." I nodded,because I knew he doesn't want this marriage,but what about me?I want this,don't I?After hearing his words,I feel hurt.Like..hurting my pride?Maybe not.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!