Honeymoon trip?

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

Soon,weekdays was passing quickly as we have quizs and etc.And now it's friday night,after I did my necessary(bathing and etc) and Myungsoo shower and etc we both snuggle onto the bed as it's late.

I gritted my teeth,looking at the drama,I am watching,it's about a man,cheating on his wife with his friend that both of them know and he divorce with his wife,but his wife wanted revenge on both of them. I start to curse about the male actor as Myungsoo sat beside me,stunning by the sudden outburst of my profanities.

"Come,relax it's just a drama.Drama are suppose to be like that." He said, my back,trying to calm me down.I turn to him,as I frowned.

"If you dare to do that to me.." I glare at him as I put my hands around his neck,gripping it.

"You will regret it." I continue as he gulped hard,gently removing my hand away from his neck.

"I would never do that to you." He pull me closer to him,lips touching my forehead.

"Don't you dare to." I warned him,leaning my head against his shoulder as he wrap his arms around my waist.Yes,we are watching it through our ipad.It was comfortable,it's a rainy night and both me and Myungsoo are cuddling under the our blanket.

It was warm under the bedsheet and cooling due to the air conditioning and the raining outside.I snuggle closer to Myungsoo as we switch the drama to some variety shows.Soon,I close my eyes as I lay in his arms,I inhale his scent as I could feel him switching off the electronic and snuggle together with me.

"Goodnight baby." He whispered,as both of us slept our night away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning,I could feel him still by myside as the warmth of his body surrounded me. I inhale his scent as I snuggle closer to him,I could hear the sound of raindrops outside.It must have been raining since last night.He shifted abit as I slowly open my eyes to see him sitting up,rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he look down at me.

"It's raining."

"Yea..and now it's..only 6am.Come on,let's go back to sleep." I said as he nodded,slipping back,laying beside me as we slept again.

Afterawhile I could feel him shifting,I woke up to see him struggling in his sleep,cold sweats form on his forehead.

"Myungsoo ah.."

"Don't leave me.." Tears stream down his eyes.

"Wake up!" I start shaking his shoulder as afterawhile he woke up and hug me immediately.

"Come on,what's wrong?" I his head.

"Bad dream.....scary."

"Aigoo.." I his head gently as I wipe his tears away after pulling away from the hug.

"Come on,let's wash up and go down for breakfast." I smile at him as we did the necessary.

"I love you." He said,pulling me close as we were about to go down for breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon,weeks & months have passes,and it's our holiday again.Myungsoo said that we are going for our honeymoon for a week or two?

"Babe,where do you wanna go?"

"Hm..I don't know." I said,playing with my fingers.

"Come on.." He pouted.

"I really don't know.."

"Hm...let's see..do you wanna go to places that you can see the sea?" He asked as I nodded.

"Got it,I know that perfect place." He smirked.

Hello people! =^w^=

A short update!

I hope Myungsoo's eye gets better..I think his eye had a eye stye or something(I heard that the sparks from that summer's firework stuck his eye.,it's swollen badly..our Myungmyung is sick. ):

Let's pray that our y superman gets well soon!

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!