She's gone.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

It was time to go and pick our child clothes.We smiled at each other,as I held her hand tightly and went in to choose the baby clothes.

"They're so small.." She smiled while holding up a yellow baby clothing.I nodded,as we pick it and put it in the trolley.As we went to pick small shoes,and adorable socks and gloves,as well as hat.

"Just 3 more weeks!" I said,while looking at her.

"Yea,before our baby's gender is known." She agreed,smiling unconciously while she grab a cute baby blue & pink pacifier.

"I'm so happpyyyyyy~" she chanted as we left the department,as someone ran across us,bumping to her,she gasp as she almost fall until I pull her into my arms.

"Damn it!Look where your going !" I shouted at the guy with a cap on.

"Are you okay Jeongie?" I asked her as I her hair.Damn it,she let out a relieve sigh as I bend down and touch her tummy.

"My baby,are you okay??" I asked touching her tummy.

"Yah!t tickles!" Jeong slapped me playfully on the arms,as I faked tears,she chuckles as we went for dinner at some BBQ meat places.

"Does it tatse good?" She nodded and kept eating.I laugh at her and pinched her cheeks.

"Yah!" She slap my hand away and kept eating away,as we finished she burped.

"Our baby ate alot today~" she chanted as I nodded.

"Yeahh yeah~" I slip my hand into her hand as we walked,it was amazing how her hands feel so warm in this cold weather.I grab it tightly as we walk back home.I slipped into the couch,and pull her into my arms.Inhaling her scent,as I hug her.It feels so cozy.

"Hm,it feels so good to cuddle you like this."

"Yea.."She snuggle closer as she play with my fingers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was then,the day that we didn't expect that it would happened.

Both of us were on the way to get some fruits,as a motorcyclist came towards her as I pull her away,the motorcyclist look back and attempt to hit her again,but fail to do so.

She was so shock she cried.

"It's okay,it's okay.." I wipe her tears away.

"No it's not.What if our baby is gone?" She questioned me as I sigh and hug as we went back immediately,pushing the thoughts of getting fruits back.It was then,she took a bathe and went to bed at around noon,it's raining heavily. As I was about to take a shower,I recieve a call from Na eun.

"How do you like it?The way your beloved cries,and what if your baby's gone?"

"What do you want?" I said in a calm voice,yet in my heart,is filled with anger,frustration.

"You,be with me."

"No."

"Then,let's watch and see what happened to your their Jeongie and your baby."

"Let's meet,we will talk." I said,as we met at a nearby,cafe.

"What do you want me to do so you can let her go?"

"Simple,you,be with me."

"No!" I growled.

"Okay,then,let's see your dear girl get hurt." She smirked,I never knew she's that wicked.

"Fine." It was then,I can't bear to let her hurt,neither,the baby hurt,but I knew that I would be the bad guy here,hurting her feelings.I groaned,as I went home.IT was then all the acting started.

It was morning when I woke up and she start smiling at me brightly,I couldn't help but to smile.I love seeing her smiles.It was then,I start giving her cold shoulders.

It hurts me everytime when she approach me but I have to push her away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 4 months now,I have graduated,taking up my father's business as well,our years have ended.All of Infinite took up their parents job,as well.

"Myungsoo oppa~" Seoljeong chanted,as she went towards me,the acting of being cold to hurt didn't put her down.Even when she sees Naeun came to our house,us hugging,faking couple infront of her,I know Naeun must enjoy it,but I don't.It hurts me,to see her expression,sad.

"What?"

"Baby is kicking me now." I wanted to touch her tummy and feel the kickings of our child.But I know I shouldn't.Naeun stopped hurting her once we both get together,sorta.She threatens me everytime when I want to leave her or told her that I will leave her.

"So?" I said coldly,as I glare at her,frightening her abit.Appa didn't know about it,it was when Naeun came today,we were sitting together,with her head on my shoulder,her clinging onto my arm.

"KIM MYUNG SOO!" I turn to see my appa yelled,stomped angrily towards me,pushing Naeun off me,making her fall on the ground.

"ARE YOU CHEATING?!" I look away,as Naeun quickly came and stand infront of me.

"Appa,it's my fault,I love him and he love me."

"No I'm not your appa,my only daughter in law is Jin Seol Jeong,and will only be her." He shouted angrily.Slapping me and asked Butler Choi to sent her home.

When appa left after that lecture and scolding,Seoljeong came in.

"So..you really were just playing around with my feelings huh?"I kept quiet.

No,no! I wasn't,I'm serious about this relationship.

"I guess,you don't want both of us already." She said and left,it was then I heard a loud slam at the frontdoor.I ran up to see her stuffs no longer there.

She left.Damn it.I really didn't think that she will leave.She's pregnant,it's late night,and its so cold.I remember how she still stayed with me,even though I am with Naeun.

I ran out,but to see nothing,but snow.Without putting on a coat or slipper,I ran out with barefeets,searching for her,but there's nothing but the moonlight shining.

Can't help but to cried for her presence.I want her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite found out,appa found out,her aunt found out,Yeonji,Sungjae,Baekhyun found out.

I was lecture by them,beaten up by hyungs,especially Sungyeol & Woohyun hyung ,scolded by Yeonji,Sungjae,Baekhyun ignored me.Infinite still talks to me,but they don't like the presence of Naeun.

Sungjong kept telling me to get back with her,but I know I couldn't.It's not that I don't want,it's that I can't.Days passed,in my sleep,I could still think of our moments together,even when I'm with Naeun.I don't really care about  Naeun,all I want is Seoljeong.

It was when we had a drinking sessions together,with infinite,just me & them.

"Why won't you get back with her?" Woohyun asked.All I could do,was to keep quiet,and to keep quiet so they don't know that I still love her.

"Damn it." Sungyeol shouted.

"Are you stupid or are you just simply blind?You have a good wife,Myungsoo!"He continued,slamming his hand on the table.The hyungs tried to calm the both of them down,as well as Sungjong.they were drunk,Sungjong didn't drink because he's not good with alcohol.

"Cool down both of you." Sunggyu said,while helping Woohyun,and Dongwoo helping Sungyeol.They're really worried about us.I'm glad I had these hyungs.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Even the way he eat is hot~

Yay,Myunggie eye healed already~As well as Yeollie's. :D

The link below is a video on Infinite Google Plus Hanggout,where they webcam with inspirits and had fun together!

I watched it and it's funny,especially Myungsoo's and Dongwoo's part~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b607uIpYrAA