Our baby.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

A few week passed.Like usual,we were having breakfast and suddenly I felt nauseous. I immediately put down my chopstick and ran to the batheroom,I vomited everything out,and went back to the table.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked,as he look at me.

"I don't know,I felt nauseous.I think it's just my stomach feeling upset." I said making a face.

"Umma..."

"Neh?"

"Am I having a little brother or sister?" He said with wide smile.

"Bwo.."

"Do you want one?" I said,smiling.

"Nehhh.Appa promised me!" I look at myung as he shrugged.

"Go to the doctor later." Myungsoo said as he look at me with a worried face.

"Aww,take goodcare of jeong." Appa said as Myungsoo nodded.After breakfast,Myungsoo carried Jaehyuk in his arms as we went into the car,soon we reached.

"Jaehyuk ah.." I kneel to his level as I check his hair.

"Don't fight with the kids in the school,behave well and be nice to Haeyoung okay?" He nodded with a big smile.

"Bobo.(kiss)" He pecked my cheeks.

"Aigoo,kyeopta(cute)!" As I pinched his cheeks gently.

"Me too~" Myungsoo bend down to let Jaehyuk peck his lips,as he smile,soon Haeyoung came,and Jaehyuk and her went in together.I smiled,as we left.

"Let's go to the doctor." Myungsoo said.

"It's okay,I will go on my own."

"No I will accompany you-"

"Nah,it's okay,go to work ok?"

"Fine..but you must go to the doctor k?"

"Yea,I will go later on." I said,as he drop me off at our house. I pecked his lips as I waved him goodbye.Soon he left for work,as I return,there's nobody,but except or butler Choi,I pouted a little.

It's boring,soon,I took my purse,as I went to the doctor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Congratulations,your pregnant for 6 weeks." I smiled,as I look at my tummy.Jaehyuk gonna have sibling.

Soon,I thanked the doctor as I left for home,but it's still unstable until 3 months.I can't wait to see my baby.I went back home,as I took a shower and wore my comfortable pair of clothes,laying on the bed as I fell asleep.I can't wait to tell appa,aunt & mostly,Myungsoo.I woke up,as it's 1pm.

Ah,Jaehyuk,I immediately wore my coat and rushed to the kindergarten.Jaehyuk is sitting there with alone,with teacher.

"Umma!"

"Aigoo,sorry baby,umma is late." I said,as hug him.

"It's okay umma," I smiled,as I held his hand.

"What do you want for lunch?"

"Chicken!" He smiled as I nodded.

"Kaja." We went into a chicken shop,as we order half of the season and fried one.He ate till his mouth is full of the sauce.

"Umma?"

"Neh?"

"Am I having baby brother or sister?"

"Molla~" I said,as I bite the chicken.

"Hm...I want a sister!I want to protect her." I smiled as I  ruffle his hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already night,as Jaehyuk just took his bathe.

"I'm home!" Myungsoo said,as I held his brief case.After hearing his voice,Jaehyuk immediately ran down to see him.

"Appaaaaaaa!!!Welcome home." Jaehyuk said,as Myungsoo carried him and nuzzle against our child.I went down slowly as I smile at Myungsoo.

"Welcome back,jagi." He ruffle my hair with his free hand.

"I miss both of you so much!" He said,as I took his brief case.

"Did you have your dinner?" He nodded.

"Appa go batheee!" Jaehyuk pushed him into the batheroom.

"Umma I wanna sleep with you and appa tonight!" I nodded,as I place him at our bed,and tuck him in.Soon,Myungsoo joined us,as Jaehyuk slept in between us.

"Ah,I'm so tired." Myungsoo whined,as he laid down.

"So,did you went to doctor?" Myungsoo asked,as he look at me.

"Hm."

"So..?"

"6 week pregnant." I smiled,as his smile widened.

"Really?!" He bounced up.

"Hm."

"Jaehyuk ah,your going have siblings." Myungsoo hug him.

"Yay!!Is it a boy or girl umma?"

"I don't knowwwww."

"Umma umma~"

"Hm?"

"When I grow up,I want to married Haeyoung." He give me a toothy smile.

"Aigoo,my son." Myungsoo pinched his cheeks.Aww,they're cuteee.I thought as I stare my two precious person.

"Jaehyuk ah,do you like Haeyoung?" I brush his hair gently.

"Nehh,umma!I love heeeeerrrrr." He giggles as me & Myungsoo chuckles,soon,we told him bedtime stories and soon he fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the 3rd month of pregnancy,I have been feeling nauseous.But today is the day where I get to know the gender of my baby.

I woke up slowly,as I see Myungsoo helping Jaehyuk with his tie.

"Goodmorning." I said to them.

"Morning umma!And..morning my baby sibling." Jaehyuk said,as he rub my tummy.

"Goodmorning sweetie." I peck his forehead.

"Goodmorning love." Myunsoo said,as he wrap his arms around my shoulder.

"Goodmorning my baby." He kissed my tummy and rub it.

"Oh come,go to work already~" I said.

"Arasoo,your breakfast is on the table." He said,as I nodded.As they went off,I went to eat my breakfast,took a shower and went off to the hospital.Thats was when.

"Hello,long time no see.." A voice creeped into my ears,as I enter the hospital.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Do check on my story feed below the chapters for mini update about stuffs.!