Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

I have immersed myself in work after she's gone,and it was the day where I was working and Naeun came in,skipping in with a bright smile.

"Oppa!"

"What?"

"Let's go on a date~"

"No."

"Yah!Did you forget about-"

"I did not and,she's gone for so long,how can you even hurt her when she's not even here?" I smirked at her as her eyes widen.

"Don't lie,she still in Seoul right?!" She yelled.

"I don't know~." I said,trying to hint that she's here,even though she's not.But I'm glad,at least she safe,somewhere.

"Tell me where did you hide her!"

"I didn't.!" I stood up sending her glares as I corner her to the wall,slamming my hand next to her head,as she screamed in fear.I'm fume with anger,I can't touch my dear wife at all,kiss her lips,hug her,touch her tummy,feel my baby kickings,and now..she's gone,maybe she had  even went to abort my child..it's all my fault.

"Scram !" I opened the door as I pull her out and told the security to send her off.I couldn't stand the sight of her,I slam back on the couch.

Seoljeong..where are you?It has been three year,everytime I tried to search for you,but I can't..your definitely not in Seoul.

Appa turns a lot colder and strict towards me after Seoljeong's gone.Then,today,I decided to visit Naeun's father at his office.

"Ahjusshi.." I open the door slowly,as he welcome me in with warm smile.

"So..what's the matter?"

"Hm..you know about my wife and.."

"Yea,it's that pretty lady right?But what a pity,she left you." He gave me a sympathy look.

"Hm and it's because of.." I told him everything,what Naeun did and stuffs.He was shocked but he knows about her attitude and personality.

"Hm,I shouldn't have always let her have what she have eversince she's a child." He said,voice laden with guilt.

"I'm sorry,I will talk to her." He said,as I thank him,a lot.He told me not to worry and stuffs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT DID YOU TELL ME APPA?!" Naeun stomped in angrily.

"Things." I smirked as she slap me.

"How could you!Now my appa is banning me to stop buying branded goods!" I rolled my eyes,it's just branded good,what's the big deal.

The reason why I didn't do anything for the past 5 years is because she wasn't that annoying,but she's is really getting on my nerve recently,telling me to get married with her and go on dates with her.I will never go on dates with her,for the past 5 years,I never been on a date with her.It's just her annoying me during work and when I head home.

"And?"

"He is grounding me!You watch it,I will hurt whoever that you date next.DEFINITELY!" She scream as she left the room,I am not afraid anymore,I must not be a coward,missing Seoljeong is even more torturing then physical pain,rather then worrying about her getting hurt,I will protect her.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder." I finally agreed with that sentence,everynight I will think of her,even in sleeps,she will appear.I couldn't help but to think that she will hate me,no matter what I will make her for in love,back with me.

I contacted Infinite and the rest,Yeonji,Baekhyun & Sungjae.We met at my house.

"Why did you call us all here?" Yeonji frowned with her arms crossed,she still hates me because of Seoljeong,I know,and it's my fault.

"Actually.." I begin to tell them about what happened how Naeun threatened me and how I wanted to make Seoljeong hate me,so she will leave me for her own safety.How I wish she hates me rather then she get hurt.I told them all.

"S-so you didn't cheat on her?" Sungyeol stuttered.

"Obviously I won't cheat on her,why would I cheat on her when I love her so en much."

"I'm so sorry for hiting you that time.." Sungyeol and Woohyun apologized as I forgive them anyway,since it's something so long ago.

"So , will you guys help me?"

"Hm.." Infinite agreed,as Baekhyun & Sungjae did too,but Yeonji look troubled.

"Will you help me,Yeonji?" I asked her.

"Y-yea of course." I gave her a smile. *Damn,should I tell Seoljeong?But it's for her happiness,but..won't she hate me if I tell him?Alright,I will just act conincidentally bumped into them at Busan,hopefully..*Yeonji contemplated.

"Hey!Let's go on a trip to Busan together?" Yeonji said

"Ah..yesyes!I agreed." Sungjae & Baekhyun said,as the rest thought for awhile and soon agreed,I didn't give much thought but I agreed with going there as well,for me to relax from work abit.

Seol Jeong

5 year has pass,here I am in my bed,sleeping,with Jaehkun beside me.Yes,my child,Jaehyuk.We still live with Daehyun,but I'm working for him as a secretary,we do not have feeling for each other.

I am in my bed as pull the blanket up to my chest as I could feel small fingers poking me.

"Umma..umma~" Jaehyuk voice chanted.

I open my eyes to see Jaehyuk,still in his ducklings pyjamas,poking my cheek as he pouted cutely.

"Goodmorning hyukkie." I kiss my child forehead.

"Umma~Daedae ahjusshi bought breakfast for us and he went to work." I owed Daehyun a lot,so I worked for him as secretary on weekdays except for friday and the weekends.During my work at weekdays,Yongguk will help to takecare of him as he has his own restaurant,and Jaehyuk will be in the restroom,doing homework,and yes,I met with the rest of Daehyun's goodfriends. Sometimes Himchan will takecare of Jaehyuk as he too,shared the restaurant with Yongguk.

"Umma~~~"

"Wae?" I am still hugging him as he sat on my cross legs.

"I'm hungry~" He tried to pry my hands away to get off me and go have breakfast.

"No,umma is not letting you go until you tell umma you love me very much." I starts to tickle him.

"S-s-saranghaeee U-umma." I let him go as he laughed,we sat down as we ate our breakfast.

"Come on,Umma,will bring you to the beach~" I kiss his forehead.

"Yay!"

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!