The Wedding Preparations.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

It's another saturday morning,as I woke up on my bed,lazing till butler choi came in and asked me to go down for dinner as my father called for me.I went down,still in my messy bedhair and sweats shirt & pants.I went down and stretched my arms as I enter the dinning room,to see Seol Jeong already there,with my father,reading newspaper while sipping his coffee.

"Goodmorning~" I said with a smile as I sat infront of Seol Jeong.

"Goodmorning L.." She said as she dig in her breakfast.

I frowned as I put my right arm on the table,supporting my chin as I stare at her.

"L..?Did I tell you to call me Myungsoo?" I said.

"I'm not used to it." She said without looking at me.

"How about jagiya?" I grinned as she stare up at me with wide eyes and cough as I chuckle.

"Aw,ain't you both in good terms." Appa said.

"Deh appa,ain't we cute." I said as I went over to her and slug my arms around her as she's as still as a stone.I grinned in amusement as I sat back to my seat,with my breakfast served.

"Really,oh yea,both of you,go and get your engagement rings & choose your wedding suit & dress." I nodded as I heads up my room,shower and stuffs,then I went to Seol Jeong's room.

"H-hey are you ready?"

"No..I can't seems to braid my hair properly." She frowned,as I pull her onto the bed and push her to sit down as I went to her back.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I will help you."

"W-what?You know how to braid girl's hair?"

"Yea,I used to braid it for Suzy-Nevermind." I helped her to braid her hair,as I gently touch on her soft hair.Soon,I'm done with it.

"Woah,your good." She said grinning and thanked me as we went down,we sat in the car as she begin playing with her phone,I glance at her to see her texting and playing games,and the irritate & annoyed look when she fail to goes on the level.

"Your such a noob." I said,teasing her.

"Pardon me?" She frowned at look at me.

"I'm kidding." I said as she started to complain about how hard the game is to play as we started to chat and stuff soon,we reach a jewellry store,I enter as they started to greet us.

"Mr Kim & Mrs Kim,here are the rings." I nodded as I pick out the rings,when I pointed at the one that is more expensive,she pushed my finger to the cheaper one which look simple:

"You want this?" I ask her.

"Well,it's cheaper & look simple." She said as her eye lit up looking at theo nes she picked.

"Okay we will take these." I said as Seol Jeong heads outside to wait for me while I paid for the rings.Then we heads to get the wedding dress and suit,we got her's in a long flowy lacey wedding dress as soon as we finish all the wedding preparation,it's already night.As soon as we sat in the car,she fell asleep,snoring a little as she lean against the window.

"This girl.." I muttered under my breath as I pushed her head gently onto my shoulder as I glance at her sleeping face,as I touch her face,then I fell asleep.

Soon,I woke up as the driver notice me that we reach,I carried her bridal style into the house as I enter the house she slowly open her eyes.

"Mmm.."

"Your awake," I smile as she start begging me to put her down,but instead.

"If you don't stop trying to make me put you down,I will kiss you..passionately." I said winking at her as she cover her face,I grinned as I place hero n the sofa.

"Thank you." She said as she got up and left for her room.Then I recieve a text as I went out,it's Suzy,she wanted to met me and talk things out.

 

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!