Bad vibe.

My Prince.

Myungsoo/L

I was in school as Baekhyun sat by me,as the lessons were boring.

"Hyung~There's a girl outside,I think she's your friend?" Baekhyun said tilting his head to the exit,at the window.There stands Naeun.

"Uh yea." I nodded,as I turn back to listen to the lesson,soon it ended,as Naeun came in with boxes of food.

"Annyeong!I bought food for you all." she said,as she passed them lunchboxes and mine?Wow,the food.

"Not fair!Why is it hyung's lunchbox more food?!" Sungjong snapped as Woohyun cup his mouth.

Infinite know Naeun as well,as she is their childhood friend?but not that close though.I could feel their staring,it was very intense.It's like telling me not to cheat on Seoljeong.Obviously I won't,she's like my precious love in my life. I smile as I thought of her and our soon to be new born baby.

"Oppa,what are you thinking about?" Naeun ask as she cup her face on her palm,arm resting on the table.

"hm..nothing."

"Probably Seoljeong!" Woohyun shouted.

"And their baby!" Sunggyu continued as I blushed a little.I just can't wait to see our baby,I begin to feed myselfwith the food she brought,it isn't as tasty as Seoljeong's.

"Oppa~"

"Hm?" I look up at her.

"Can we met later on?" She pouted cutely,blinking her eyes.

"Hm..alright I guess." I rub my neck as she smile.

"Eat more!Annyeong~" She said,as she wave & exit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon,school ended,as I called Seoljeong,telling her I will be a little late and I'm gonna buy her chicken.

"Bye Myungggg.Come home early~" She chanted.As we bid each other goodbye,we hang up,to see Naeun outside.

"Oppa~"

"Hey,where is your chauffer?"

"Ohh,let's go somewhere else to talk about this." She said pulling me along to a nearby cafe as I shake her off.

"Hm..oppa,I have always liked you.." She said,blushing a little as she stare at me.

"Hm.So?"

"Why not..you get together with me?" She said,with a seductive voice.

"No."

"Wae?!"

"I love her and only her."

"Why not me?!" she angrily roared.

"Because..it's not you?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Until your mine,I will keep on hurting your Seoljeong." she winked.

"Yea,as if you can hurt her!" I growl angrily at her,as I stomp off the cafe.

*You bet,I can.* Na eun thougth as she left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I step into the house,I could see Seoljeong excitedly ran to me.

"Heyyy baby~" She chanted,wrapping her amrs around my neck,

"Hm?"

"Cherries?"

"Oh crap!I forgot to get it!" I suddenly remember about the fruits.

"Nah,it;s okay,appa bought a box of it~" She smiled,as I gave her an apology look.

"Come on,it's nothing right?Let's go and choose our baby room's funiture and some uni baby clothes on the weekend!" She smiled at me,as I nodded,planting a kiss on her.

Hello people! =^w^=

A short update(?) I guess.

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!