The runaway.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I couldn't help but leave.It hurts,aunt told me to divorce,I don't want to,but I couldn't take it anymore.He don't want me anymore,he don't want the baby in my tummy.He doesn't want us anymore.

No matter how much I approach him,he push me away.It was..weird.I knew that I shouldn't give up easily,but it's getting tiring,to keep going on and receive rejections,I'm a human too,I have feelings.And it to get rejections,I know,I experience it from Myungsoo.

I tried to do those "Oppa oppa" things other girls did,but it's not making him look at me the way he does last time.I miss his presence,even though we still shared the same bed,it's like,so close,yet so far.

It was then,I decided to find Sungjae & Yeonji,as well as Baekhyun.

"I'm leaving." I told them,while I pull my luggage into Yeonji's house.

"What?!" They exclaimed.

"I can no longer..hold his heart anymore.." I speak,softly,choking on my tears a little.

"Then..where are you going?" Sungjae asked.

"I-i..don't know.."

"I just want to have some time on my own,moving away from Seoul." I continue as they remain silent.

"So..where do you think of going?" Baekhyun arched an eyebrow

"Busan..Daehyun oppa offered me over,a few weeks ago.He told me that if I want a break or anything I can always go over." I spoke as they nodded.

"When are you heading there?" Yeonji asked,worriedly.

"Tomorrow?" Their eyes widenens.

"So quick?" I nodded,as we hugged each other in a group,they told me to takecare of stuffs.I stayed oever at Yeonji's and went over as soon as it's morning since my plane is at 10am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane ride is safe,I reached Busan with no problem.Some people helped me to carried my luggage to see me pregnant,having a large luggage.I'm so grateful.

"Thank you." I bowed to him.

"No problem." He waved as I walk towards the entrance to see Daehyun there already.

"Hey." He smiled gently,as he helped me with my luggage.he know what happened between me & Myungsoo.He always tries to cheer me up,I went to the backseat as I lean backwards.We actually lived together for now.

"I will move when I find a new place to stay."

"No,it's okay,this house is enough for us to live in,and if you really want to payback for letting you stay,just remember to give birth to a cute litttle baby,and help me with the housechores after you give birth and restwell." He winked,as he help me with my luggage to one of the room opposite his,helping me unpack my stuffs.

It was hard for me at first,I miss Myungsoo scents,a lot.Everynight,in my dreams,his last smile torture me.Thinking I will never see him again.

I choose this option,and I will go with it.The thing is I never ever regretted loving him,even though it's torturing for the aftermath,at least for the time we spent together,I'm happy.And I will never abort my child,never will.

Days passes,as my tummy got bigger.I could feel my baby kicks,as well as I know the gender,it's a baby boy.Daehyun took good care of me,feeding me enough and accompany to the hospital for checkup,but this time he can't.He has a meeting to do in his company.

"I'm sorry,I can't accompany you today for the checkup." Daehyun said as we were having breakfast.

"It's okay,I can go on my own,I have been troubling you eversince I came." I said,with slight guilt.

"No,what if anything happened,I called my hyung to bring you over.And you are really troubling me now by rejecting my offer. " He said as he stood up and put the plates in the basin and is about to wash before he go to work.

"Ah,I will do the dishes,go to work pelase." I said,standing up as I finished my food,placing them in the basin,and start to wash the dishes.

"Ah yes,my hyung will be coming over at noon to pick you up and sent you to the hospital."

"Arasoo."

"Byeee." He waved as I went to close the door.Soon,it's noon,the doorbell rang,as I opened the door to see a familiar face,but where have I seen it..I thought.

"Ah,your the pregnant lady!" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Ah,so you're Daehyun oppa's hyung?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Yes,my name is Bang Yong Guk." He bowed as I bow back.

"And i'm Jin Seol Jeong." I bowed as we heads for the car after locking the house.It's 9 month now,and I am going for the last check up before staying at the hospital to wait for my baby to be deliever.

"So you're Daehyun's childhood friend?" He asked as he drove.

"Y-yes." I replied as we have mini chats and soon reach the hospital.The doctor told me that,my baby is very healthy,and I have to stay here as I am about to give birth tonight perharps.

I am half excited,half worried.Excited about the baby,worried about pain later on.

We became goodfriends,Yongguk oppa & I.He went back after chatting with me,in the hospital,I stayed there and at night Daehyun oppa will come over to see me.

He bought food to me,as we ate.

"Are you excited?" He chuckles at my movements.

"Yea.I must finish the food,so I have mthe strength to give birth to him.." I smiled,chowing down on the food.

"Yea." He chuckles,as suddenly I felt my stomach hurting.I droped my spoon as I clutch onto my tummy.

"Damn it hurts." I told him as he rush to get the nurse,and soon,we went into the deliver room.I hold it,not to scream in pain,I did this for my baby,I thought,as the docotor and nurses encourage me to push the baby out,soon,it's out.My baby.I felt tired as the doctor told me,for once,I desperately wish Myungsoo is here with me,holding my hands.

"Your baby is out!Here.." The nurse showed me my child,he's beautiful,really beautiful.They hit his buttock as he wailed,crying.He's alive,my baby.I touch his forehead,gently,as I slowly fell into slumber,due to the tiredness.

 

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!