Drunk.

My Prince.

*Warning : Lots of skinships between you & Myungsoo. :3

Myungsoo/L

It wasn't long before Seoljeong told me she's going out to drink with Sungjae,Baekhyun & Yeonji at some pub,I nodded,as I know there's a lot for them to catch up.Jaehyuk went over to Jeju with appa for a week and won't be coming back till next week.I stayed at home,as it's 7.30pm now and she's going out at 8.30pm,and she's getting ready,she took a shower,as she put on some light make up.Foundation,concealer,a light pink lipstick and eyeliner,drying her hair as she changed into an attractive dress.Black laced long sleeved mini dress yet showing her lines of her body,she ain't  thin,but I like the way she is,with a black stockings and ankle boots heels.She look amazing.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back,as I buried my head on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"C-can you not go anymore?" I pouted,I really want her to stay,I don't want other guys to look at her with hidden desire,oh well,I just don't want guys to look at her.

"What's wrong?" She turn around,as her arms wrapped around my waist,looking into my eyes.Damn,she's just so fine.

"Just don't go." I attempt to use my so-call aegyo,to make her stay.

"Come on,you know how long and how excited I have been right?" She said softly,touching my face.

"I know but.."

"Please?"

"Fine." I pouted,hugging her tightly in my arms,inhaling her scent.

"Even if other guys ask you for number,or offer you to drink,don't accept it,show him your ring,and tell him your married to me." I pouted,as she chuckles and nodded.

"You're so pocessive." She pull away from the hug,looking at me.

"I'm not,you just look so..darn hot tonight." I whisper the last part,as she stare at me.

"What?" She arch an eyebrow.

"Hm..nothing,comeback safely." I whispered,as she nodded,I decided to drive her there,as she told me that Sungjae will drive her back tonight after drinking.I return home as she peck my lips,leaving me as she went in with Yeonji.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 1am in the morning now,I can't even sleep,I tried to call but she didn't answer,I roll about in the bed,as I heard the door bell rang,I rushed down,knowing it's my babe.

I saw Yeonji and Sungjae holding onto her,as she gave me a goofy smile.

"Ohhhhhh,Myungsooooo oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." I blushed,as I took her by me.

"I'm sorry,she's kinda drunk." Yeonji gave me an apology look as well as Sungjae,I gave them a smile,telling them it's okay.

"Come babe." I bride style her,as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"M-myung smell so good." I could feel her hot breathe around my neck,as Butler Choi locked the door,I brought her to our bedroomshe immediately pounced on me when I place her on the bed.

"Kisssyyyy." She pecked my lips a couple of times,I stoned there not knowing what to do,it's been 5 years eversince she did these sweet things to me.I wrapped my arms around her waist as she kiss my forehead and my nose.

"Do you love meeeeee?" She asked,I nodded.

"Beautiful.." She whispered,caressing my cheeks.I pull her into a kiss,as I deepen it,it turns into a passionate kiss.My hands tangled in her hair,as she held my tightly with her arms,securing her in my arms make me feel good.

"I love you a lot myung.." She whisper in the kiss.I peck her again.

"I really do.." She said,tearing up,as I caress her cheeks.

"It hurts the last time..when you broke my heart." She said,tearing a little,as I wipe her tears with my thumbs,as I pull her back into a kiss.

"I want a baby." I said,kissing her softly,as she wrap her arms around my neck.

Seol Jeong

I pounced onto him,kissing him,as the kisses became a hot makeout,my mind is actually kinda clear,not that drunk either,I know I'm kissing my husband,and I know what I'm doing.I just wanna kiss him all night,I miss the times we spent 5 years ago.

"Do you love meeeeee?" I gave him a goofy giddy smile as he nodded smiling.I put my handso n his cheek as I caress his face.

"Beautiful..." I whispered,as he  leans in,pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you a lot myung.." I whispered,

"I really do.." I tear up,remembering things back then,when I first left him,everything seems to be so hard for me,even eating,but Daehyun oppa always remember to tell me to eat for the sake of Jaaehyuk's.

"It hurts the last time..when you broke my heart." I said,as he wipe my tears and pull me into a hot kiss.

"I want a baby." He kisses me softly.

 

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!