Happy ending.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

3 years have pass,Sungjae & Yeonji got married,I knew there's something between,today we are having a small reunion,meeting everyone.Sungjong got married as well,a beautiful young lady name Eunhye . Okay the rest of Infinite oppa did not get married but Sunggyu,Dongwoo & Hoya is seeing someone now,perharps they will get married soon,but this time,our reunion will be just Infinite,Sungjae,Yeonji,Baekhyun,and us.

Baekhyun is studying overseas after the incident,and he did confess to me as well,that he liked me,and obviously I told him,we can't get together,yet,we stayed as bestfriends,and yes,he will be attending the reunion.Daehyun?He's a busy CEO now,but we are still in contact with each other,and at times,he will comeover to visit and play with my children.

"Yeobo,ready?" Myungsoo said,entering as he tried to do his necktie.I chuckle and helped him,as he stare at me.

"Is there something on my face?" He shook his head,as her steal my lips.

"Hey!"

"Umma..umma.." Hyunae walk with her teddy,as she had a nap

"Aigooo!" I carried her.

"Bobo(kiss)" She peck my cheeks,and here comes Jaehyuk.

"APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Jaehyuk said,pouncing on Myungsoo.

"Aigoo,my son,are you trying to scare me?" Jaehyuk giggle,as we helped them to change,Myungsoo helped Jaehyuk as I did to Hyunae.I putted a pink hairband with a red ribbon on her head,as I change her into a pretty pink fluffy dress,with a cute shoes with small flowers on it.

"Ahh,kyeopta." I peck her nose,as she giggle,hugging me.Soon,we went down,to see Jaehyuk and Myungsoo ready,Jaehyuk in a suit,blue ribbons.

"Aigoo,our Jaehyuk is so handsome."

"Oppa~" Hyunae get away from my arms,as she walks to Jaehyuk as Jaehyuk held her hand.Then we both enter the car,to the restaurant nearby.To see everyone there already.

"Aigoo,Hyunae~" Dongwoo came,as he held Hyunae into his arms.

"Annyeong oppa." I smile at them,as we went in,with Woohyun and Sungyeol playing with Jaehyuk,Dongwoo & Hoya feeding Hyunae food.

"Aish,why do I have noone yet?"Woohyun whined.

"And,Sungjong gets married first." Woohyun said,looking at Sungjong as he sigh.

"Comeon,hyung,someone is always there for you,yet you didn't notice." Myungsoo said,yes,both of us know that there's someone special,her name is Rin,his childhood friends.

He gave us a blur looks,as he scratch his head.

BAM!

Baekhyun came in as he carried toys,we all stare at him,with wide eyes,he look so fine now,like a gentleman.

"Hello." He greeted us,as Sungjae pull him to sit down,we chatted and chatted,had lots of BBQ food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's midnight now,we were on our way back home,with Hyunae and Jaehyuk sleeping.I look at them as I chuckle,Myungsoo drive us back,as soon as we got ready for bed after placing our prince and princess in their room.

I showered and slip into the beds,soon,myungsoo joined us,as he wrap his arms around me.

"I love you so much." I said,snuggling against him.

"I love you too." He kiss my lips.

"I want more babies." He said hovering over me.

"Ani!I'm tired." I said,as he pull me in closer,pressing his lips against me.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Thanks for your support for so long,and this fanfic has officially ended!

):

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!