Safe.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

Soon it's evenning.I sat there,emotionless.I don't know what to do.I really..I just want Jaehyuk back,and we will live in peace,my fingers with each other,as Myungsoo sat by me,Infinite sat around us.

"Noona...Jaehyuk will be okay." I nodded,as my eyebrows furrowed.Myungsoo then place his hand on my hand,as I look at him,he gave me an reassured smile,I nodded.

"Jeong ahhh~Give your Woohyun oppa a smile." He show me an aegyo,as I chuckles,I show a smile.

"See,better?" Myungsoo said,as he my hair.

"Everything will be okay." Dongwoo said.

"Thank you oppa."

"Come on kids,let's go,it's nearly 5." Sunggyu said,as he pushed them out,including Myungsoo,and walk towards me.

"Take good care of yourself and Hyunae." He said,ruffling my hair.

"You too,oppa.." He show me a smile,as I rested on the couch,with Butler Choi beside me,soon Baekhyun,Yeonji and Sungjae came over to accompany,as well as taking care of Hyunae.

It's been 1 hour,it worries the crap outta me.I needa go..I need to go find them.I'm worried.And horrified at the thoughts of losing Infinite and especially Myungsoo.

Well,I know where they went because I accidentally heard Sunggyu oppa talking to Dongwoo oppa in the morning when the rest haven't woke up.

With Butler Choi,Sungjae & Yeonji staying at our place to takecare of Hyunae,I left my house,while grabbing my coat,then I felt a hand tugging me back.

"Don't go." I turn to see Baekhyun with a worried face.

"I need to.Oppa,I really need to."

"What if you get hurt?"

"I won't!"

"Then,I will go with you." I shook my head,but he insist,and end up heading to a warehouse.I could hear screamings.Police cars are out there as well.

What happened?

Myungsoo/L

We hurried,as I enter the warehouse,with the hyung,putting devices in my shirt,and a small ear listener.I step into the place,to see Naeun alone,smirking,with a red dress.

"Ah,I see,oppa your here." She smirk,as her heels clicks,walking towards me seducely.

"Where is Jaehyuk?!" I shouted.

"He's here.BRING HIM OUT." She shouted,as Suzy bring Jaehyuk out,him blindfolded,dirty,a little injured,scrapped knees.

"WHY DID YOU HURT HIM!"

"Because..he is being a little.." She draw fingers on his face.

"Naughty.." She black out,as I see Suzy with a metal bat,hitting Naeun's head,as she fall onto the ground.

"Myungsoo oppa..come back to me." She said with a smile which soon turns into a smirk,showing a penknife,as she wave it around,showing signs that she will hurt Jaehyuk.

Tensions rising as the place where Naeun lies became a pool of blood,pungent smell of the blood shot up into my nostrils.

"Why did you hurt Naeun?"

"Because,nobody can have you,but me." She said,as she flip her hair,walking towards me.

"NOBODY CAN HAVE ME,EXCEPT FOR SEOLJEONG!" Anger raised in her,as she charge towards me,I close my eyes,to see her getting held by Dongwoo and Hoya.

"She's dumb." Woohyun said,as he held me up.

Sunggyu,Sungyeol and Sungjong help to untied Jaehyuk,as he cried,and hug Sungyeol.

Still,I can see Suzy struggling,as soon as she escape from Dongwoo hyung,police came in,as they showed guns.

"Freeze!"

"Ahahahahahha,I'm not that stupid." She said,as she pick up the penknife,throwing towards the police but miss.

"Your dumb alright!" Then,we knew it,she ran towards the wall,hitting her head hard against the wall,and died.

Soon,I can see Seoljeong and Baekhyun barging in.

"Jaehyuk!"

"Umma!" Jaehyuk ran towards her,as she hug him tightly,while I went towards them and hugged them.

"I'm glad your okay." Seoljeong said,as we had a group hug,with Infinite.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Thanks for your support for so long,and this fanfic is ending soon.. ): *sobs*

Left one more chapter to go!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!