Dude,I love you.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

After the so called honeymoon,which leave a bad memory for Myungsoo,we return home.Actually after the first day we return back to Seoul,because Myungsoo doesn't look like he's enjoying.Soon he gets better as day passes.

It's finally school time.

"Jeong ah,let's go." I nodded as I grab my bag and heads off to school.Today,I made lunchboxes for everyone includes Myungsoo,Infinite & Baekhyun,Baekhyun came to the room as Myungsoo invited him,let's say they begin goodfriends after that honeymoon,boys are boys.

"Baekhyun oppa!" I said as he came over,we sat together with the rest as I gave each of them their lunchboxes which are all the same.

"Wah!" Dongwoo smiled as he digi n.

"It's so gooodddddd!" He say giving a thumbs up.

"Finally you make a lunchbox for your sweetest woohyun oppa!Awww,give me a hugggg!" Woohyun opened his arms as Myungsoo push him away.

"Selfish." Woohyun mutter.

"Kamsahamnida!" Sungjong Baek Hyun Hoya Sungjong & Sunggyu said.

"Welcome." I smiled as I start eating and all of us begin to talk and chat about random stuffs.

"School festival is starting,so we are gonna do a dance together." Hoya said as he tell us that Infinite are gonna perform dance on the stage for school festival.

"So..are you gonna do anything for teacher day?" Myungsoo poked me.

"Molla.." I start thinking about stuffs.

"Jeong ah,do you want to sing  with me?" Baekhyun voiced out as the rest stare at him.

"M-me?"

"Yea."

"If it's alright..." I mutter as we decided on a song "Just a Dream."

"Let's rehearse sometime!" He said as I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a week later,both me & Baekhyun have been rehearsing for our duet and tomorrow it's the day.

"!" A voice shouted,I ran out of my room,as the scream of anger is from Myungsoo room,I ran in to see him smashed the mirror and it fell into piece,his knuckles bleeding.I ran to him,held his hand as I examine his wound,luckily,Mr Kim is on his business trip for a month so he won't be home from today onwards.

"Let me go!" He shouted pushing me away.

"P-please." I grabbed his hands as I clean it slowly.

"W-what happened.."

"I saw Suzy again,today,she wanted me to believe her,but I couldn't..she betray me alot.."

"You hurt yourself because of someone that's not worth it?" I say as he glare at me.It hruts me to see him hurting himself.

"DON'T SAY SHE NOT WORTH IT!" He say pushing me away,making me fall onto thep iece of broken glasses.I glare at him.

"She ing hurt you!" I yelled.

"Can't you see I am always here for you?!Stop ing hurt yourself it's not worth it!" I shouted,hot tears streamed down my face and dripped onto the stained glasses pieces with my blood on it.I stood up as only my right knee is wounded.My leg is wounded but my heart hurt even more,to see him hurting himself because of her.

"You have no right to say that." He seethe through his teeth.

"I do!"

"How?"

"I LOVE YOU,YOU ING IDIOT!" I screamed,returning to my room,as one of the maid came in.

"Miss,your leg.."

"It's okay..." I say smiling as she wrapped up my leg after cleaning it up.

I proceed to bathe,putting all the clothes away,I step into the shower as the cold water stings my skin,soon it's goes numb.I can feel nothing but my heart hurting.I couldn't believe myself for confessing to him like that.I stayed in the shower for awhile and stepped out,as I lay myself on the bed.I heard a weak knock as the door open slowly.

I opened my eyes to see him there,standing.

"Hey.."

"About just now..what you say...you're right..and your confession-"

"I'm sorry,just forget about that.I am really sorry for yelling at you."

"No,I am..I-"

"Can we talk the next time?I am tired." I said as he refused to leave,he kneel down as he scanned my knee cap while holding my leg.

"H-hey!"

"I'm sorry..really.." He whispered.

"I-if you don't like me..stop treating me so nicely,y-you makes me think of it as love but instead it's just..you pitying me."

"I-i am confuse with my own feelings now..give me some time?"

"Okayy,I will be here when you needs me." I whispered as I lean down to peck his forehead.It was unexpected,I didn't expect myself to peck his forehead.I lay back on the bed as he went off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8gcZh_42w

It was the day of school festival.Infinite had performed and soon it was our turn.
I took a deep breathe as Baekhyun calms me down.

"You can do it!" He said,I nodded as Infinite cheer us up. And soon the MC called for us.I was about to step out when Myungsoo pull my hands and spun me around.

"All the best..Jeong." I blushed slightly as his voice tickles in my ear.

"Thank you." I whisper back as me & Baekhyun step out of the curtain.There are applause,but I doubt it's for me,I guess it's for Baekhyun because he's that famous cute little boy in the academy.

(Play the song)

"I was thinkin about you,thinkin about me, thinkin about us,what we gonna be?Open my eyes,it was only just a dream."  Baekhyun started as he stare into my eyes.


"Travel back, down that road.Will you come back,no one knows.I realize, it was only just a dream." I followed up with him as we sang.


"I was at the top and I was like I'm at the basement.Number one spot and now you found your a replacement.I swear now that I can't take it,knowing somebody's got my baby.Now you ain't around, baby I can't think.I shoulda put it down.Shoulda got that ring.Cause I can still feel it in the air.
I see your pretty face run my fingers through your hair.My lover, my life.My baby, my wife.You left me, I'm tied.Cause I knew that it just ain't right."

"I was thinkin about you,thinkin about me,thinkin about us,What we gonna be? Open my eyes,it was only just a dream.Travel back, down that road.Will you come back, no one knows.I realize,it was only just a dream." We both sang.

"When I'm ridin I swear I see your face at every turn.I'm tryin to get my usher over, but I can let it burn.And I just hope you notice your the only one I yearn for.No wonder I'll be missing when I learn?Didn't give you all my love,I guess now I got my payback.Now I'm in the club thinkin all about you baby.Hey, you was so easy to love. But wait,I guess that love wasn't enough.I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone.And now I'm wishin that you'd pick up the phone.But you made a decision that you wanted to move on.Cause I was wrong."

"I was thinkin about you,thinkin about me, thinkin about us,what we gonna be?Open my eyes,it was only just a dream.Travel back,down that road.Will you come back,no one knows.I realize,it was only just a dream." We both sang.

"If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.OOOOHHHHHH.If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.And they're gone and you wish you could give them everything." We sang.I stare at Baekhyun as he gave me a small smile.

"I was thinkin about you,thinkin about me,thinkin about us,What we gonna be? Open my eyes,it was only just a dream.Travel back, down that road.Will you come back, no one knows.I realize,it was only just a dream."

"I was thinkin about you,thinkin about me,thinkin about us,What we gonna be? Open my eyes,it was only just a dream.Travel back, down that road.Will you come back, no one knows.I realize,it was only just a dream."

"Oh hay.It was only just a dream." We ended.As applause could be heard louder,both of us bow and went in,it was amazing how I overcome my stage fright.

"You did well!" Woohyun and Sunggyu said,while Myungsoo gave me a slight nod.

"Noona!I didn't know you can sing!"

"Yeah!We were surprise too." Hoya said while Dongwoo nodded.

"Hey Myungsoo,your wife did well,no praising?"

"Hey,you did well." He said as he approach me.

"Thank you."

"Aw,loviebirds." Sungyeol said as he poked Myungsoo.

"YAH!" He chased after him as all of us laughed.

Hello people! =^w^=

A short update!

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!