Honeymoon part 2.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I stare at the sleeping Myungsoo as I sweep his fringe away from his face.

It's really early now,4am in the morning.I continue to wrap my arms around Myungsoo,as I inhale his scent,as I buried my head on the pillow.Excited for tomorrow event,I could hear him talking some of his own world language.I kissed his forehead one last time,as I fell into deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's morning now,as I slowly woke up from sleep.I look at the young handsome lad who is sleeping beside me,I walk to the balcony,slowly opening the door to it,as a breeze of wind blew through my hair,the smell of ocean is good.I went out as I put my hands around the railing,feeling the wind.

I stare at the clear blue sky and sea,it's so clear I could see coral reefs.

It's not too late now though,it 9.30 in the morning.I inhale the clear air,as I could feel arms wrapping around my waist,the warmth from his body can be felt as his body pressed against my back.

"Good morning." He whispered,his hot breathe hits my ear,as his husky voice filled my ear.

"Goodmorning to you too."

"It's pretty awesome here right?" I nodded as I pushed him to bathe and after he did,I did.

"Let's get breakfast and go to the beach." I nodded excitedly as he grabbed my hand and we had our breakfast went back to get stuffs that we are going to use on the beach.

When we reach,there were only a few people.

"W-what happened again?"

"Actually the resorts here belong to my appa,so yeah." I get what he meant,they were people servicing us,taking care of our belonging.I wore my swimsuit,yes just normal swimsuit,because I plan to swim this time.Myungsoo wear just a swimming trunk,revealling his muscular arms,and his broad chest.

The ladies,servicing us,were looking at him,with a hungry-looking eyes,almost drooling.

"Kaja,let's go into the water." Myungsoo said,as he went in first,as he tremble abit.

"Is it,very cold?" He held his hand out without answering me.

"No,not really." He said.

"Try it then." He smirked as I step in the water,the cold water hits my skin,numbing me a little before I come back to my sense,it's cold.

"Come on,let's swim." He said as we swam together,with a snooker,we could see beautiful coral reefs right under us,all those nature amazed us.Soon,we went back up to the shore.As soon as we step out of the water,the warm sand filled our feets.It's not hot,just warm,the comfortable warm you feel infront of a fireplace when it's a cold winter.

Soon,the person in-charge told us that they will bring us on a boat to dive around the coral reefs as it's more beautiful.

We went on a boat as Myungsoo dried my hair with a towel,sitting side by side,as they serve us with some snacks.
We were looking around the beautiful sea.We put on our snooker as we went down with a person-in-charge/coach with us.Bringing us along to the coral reefs,as suddenly,I could feel something nudge me.

It's not Myungsoo,I turn around to see a dolphin,a really cute one.It's smaller in size compare to other.Soon,we were on the surface,and,more and more dolphins came around.

"Ah,it the dolphins." The coach said.

"They came to play around." He said as I nodded,looking at them while Myungsoo stare at them,with a smile appearing too.

"You can play with them if you want,just for abit,and do not feed them or anything." We both nodded,as soon,they came to play around,with the coach as well.

Soon,it's sunset and we have to get back,the dolphins went away too.

"Let's have BBQ tonight." Myungsoo said,once we got back to our resort and showered.We went to the BBQ place as they begin to serve us with bbq prawns,vegetables,fishes,calms and a lot more.We had enough too.We took a night stroll around the beach,and went back to our resorts.

I washed my hair,as it dries and I tie it to a bun and went to shower.Coming out with the comfortable oversize loose t-shirt that reach my knee.

I lay on the bed,as Myungsoo took a shower and came out,soon,we cuddle in each other arms as the mood was good,we kissed,without realising,the kissing is getting hotter and more passionate,with my arms wrapped around Myungsoo's neck,he plant kisses around my jawlines,neck and collarbone then he stopped and pull away.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked him,nervously as I'm scare if anything's wrong.

"I-i almost can't control myself.." He said as he facepalm himself,I gently pull his hand away and crash my lips on him.

"It's okay..it's okay.." I whisper in between the kiss,I know it for myself,I'm ready as then,we make love for the first time eversince our marriage.

Hello people! =^w^=

A short update(?) I guess.

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Pretty NAMWOOSOON! :B