Pregnancy.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

I woke up slowly,as I wrapped the blanket closer to myself,snuggling closer to Myungsoo.I felt his hand my hand gently,pushing my fringe away as he lean closer to me,the bed felt warmer with him in.

"I know your awake." He whispered,I could feel his smirk.

"Yea." I replied,still closing my eyes,my head leaning on his chest.I could hear his heartbeat.

"We did it huh." He said,smiling a little as he cup my face to face him,planting a kiss on my lips.

"I want a baby." He pouted as he look at me with a naughty grin.

"Yeayea.." I rolled over as my face him.

"Come on,let's-"

"No,i'm tired." I said,as I slowly fell asleep again,with him backhugging me,we slept through the whole morning and woke up only at afternoon.I woke up to see him still sleeping,I took the time to bathe and put on the comfortable pair of clothes and woke him up.

"Goodmorning baby.." He show me a goofy smile as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yea right,it's afternoon,honey." I said in a creepy voice that left him laughing.

"Stop laughing and go to bathe!" I said,as I threw him a towel and his clothes.

"Arrasoo." He pecked my lips as he left for the toilet.I smile secretly to myself as I lay back on the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The honeymoon is as sweet as other people have been saying and we're already back in Seoul. Weeks has passed eversince the honeymoon. Me & Myung are cooping up in our room,cuddling on the bed while watching the movie.It feels good.

"Hunger games~" I chant as I flipped through the list ,things rushed up my throat,I cover my mouth and ran to the toilet,vomiting everything out,Myungsoo cluelessly ran after me and pat me gently on the back as he cup my face.

"Let's go to the doctor." He said,as he held me bridal style to the car,with a key in his hand,driving us to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   "Congratulations!She is pregnant." The doctor said,as my eye widens,though it's no surprise..but I can't believe there's a life in my tummy,I look at Myungsoo as he started to laugh and hug me.

"Holycrap!My wife is pregnant!" He said as he kiss my lips.

"I love you ." He continue as we left the hospital,hands in hands.He start to blabber about the gender and the name.

"Myung,it's just 3 weeks."

"But we needa get the baby stuffs & think of names and...ohmy goodness..I'm a daddy!" He said,smiling like a kid,as we reach our home.

"Becareful of the steps!" He said,holding my arm as we walk back to the living room to see appa,sitting there and immediately rush to us with worried face.

"What happened?Why did you both go to the hospital?" He panicked.

"How did you know we went there?"

"Some of the doctors friends told me they seen both of you there."

"Oh...um.."

"Tell me,are you both hurt?"

"Ani..appa.." I blushed a little.

"Appa,your gonna have grandchildren." Myungsoo said.

"Glad that your fine." He let out a relief sigh and expression.

"Wait-WHAT?!"

"Jeong is pregnant." Myungsoo broke the news to him as he tear up.

"Appa,are you okay?" I held his hand.

"Thank you!I am finally going to be a grandfather." He said smiling. 

"Since your pregnant,then you can't be going to school.." Appa said.

"But I need to-"

"No!You won't be going,what if anything happened to you?" Appa said with a serious expression,I gulped hard as Myungsoo agreed.

"But I will have nothing to do?"

"Hm,then I will come home and give oyur the notes saengsaenim will hand out?" Myungsoo said.

"Okay!" I said happily,as I went up after bowing to appa and took a shower as I lay on the bed,lazing away,while Myung came up and we continue to watch our movieeee.

"I will do anything for you okay?If you feel like eating anything tell me,I will go get for you." He said,ruffling my hair as he caress my tummy.

"I can't wait to see you,my baby." He said to my tummy,I chuckle as I play with his hair.

"Oh,come on."  I laughed a little as he peck my lips gently.He caress my hair as we snuggle.

"Geez,I can't wait to see you..my baby." I smiled as I touch my tummy.

Myungsoo/L

On that night,we went out together to met the others,Yeonji,Sungjae,Baekhyun & Infinite.

"So what did you want to say?To call us out on a night." Sungjae said,as he sat down,we met by the ahjumma's place to have some snack and drink.

"I'm gonna be a daddy!" I said,smiling to all of them,as they just nod and..

"WHAT?!" All of them exclaimed,as Seoljeong blush like an apple,red and cute.

"Yea,I'm gonna be a daddy and the mummy is her." I said,slunging my arm around my wife.

"ooo....So you both.." Sungjae said,while teasing both of us,Yeonji,Sungjong joiined in too.

"Myungsoo,you guy!" Baekhyun exclaimed with a teasing look and join in with the rest.

It was then,all of them know that she's pregnant. It was late and we went back,biding others goodbye.We both washed up and went to bed. She doze off immediately as I slip into the bed.

I touch her tummy one last time.

"Goodnight my baby." I smile as I stare at Jeong.

"Goodnight my wife." I peck her forehead.

I can't wait till my child is born.In a happy mood,I went to sleep.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!