Alone together.

My Prince.

Seol Jeong

A few months have passed as my ankle is recovered,and yes,infinite as well as the rest who are Baekhyun,Yeonji,Sungjae & Daehyun know that me & Myungsoo is dating now,sort of,but how come I feel so downgraded?Okay whatever,we are together.It's morning now,but an early morning which is 7am,I glance at my husband features as I trial his features with the tip of my index fingers.His eyes,his nose,his lips,his jawlines.

He shifted a little as he pull me closer to him,inhaling my scent.

"Good morning." He said with a goofy smile.

"Morning." I chuckle.

"Okay,now,let's get back to sleep."I agreed with him as I feels tired too,due to the overgaming last night with Myungsoo as we took a late shower in the morning 2am.

I yawned a little as I snuggle against his broad chest,him, wrapping his arms around me as both of us slept under the soft blanket.I inhale his manly scent as I slept my day away,cuddling him is what I love to do.It was then,I felt that Myungsoo whispering ridiculous words into my ear.I frowned as he kept doing that to me for the past few months.I pushed his head away,with my hands on his mouth.

My eyes flutter open as I could see him,leaning next to me with his arm propped to the pillow,chin on his palm.looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes of his.It's always my weakness when I look into those eyes.

"Hey love." I smiled at him as he kiss my lips,I sit up straight as I lean against him.

"Damn,why do we have to wake up in the morning.." I mutter softly as I rub my eyes.

"My dear,it's afternoon already." My eyes widen as I grab my phone and look at the clock.Woah,it is.I wash up as I went down to eat my brunch.

"It's pasta today." Butler choi smile placing it on the table.

"I will be taking me leave now.." Butler choi said.

"Thanks!Enjoy your day!" I smile as I ate my food.As I took the dishes and wash them,placing on the dish dryer,drying my hands as I sat down on the living room and start gaming with Myungsoo,putting away them after a few hours.

"Myungsoo,I'm bored." I groaned.

"hey,let's just stay home for today,I bring you out on a date tomorrow." He smile,pulling me into his arms as he rock me from side to side.I nodded as I took the remote control and both of us start watching Running Man and laughing our off.

Myungsoo/L

I her hair gently as she leans against me,while watching those TV programmes.Soon it was evening without us realizing.Butler Choi is on a offday,since it's the weekend.

I glance at her as she change the channel a couple times as there are no more shows that interest her,she let out an grunt,indicating that she's annoyed and bored.

"Hey..since it;s evening,why not we go grocery and make dinner?Appa will be back late today so there's no need to make his portion." I told her,she agreed with me and change clothes while I took my phone and wallet.Holding her hand,we went to the nearby supermarket.The truth is,the fact that we are going to be alone in the house,makes me happy.

I could be with her the whole day,cuddling and kissing her lips.I won't even get tired of it. I smile gently at her as she held my hand tightly.We start to talk about stuffs about the date tomorrow,actually I brought something for her and just for her.I can't wait for tomorrow.

Soon we reach the supermaket  and begin to walk through the categories.

"We need to get some ramen.." She mutter as she picked up some ramen and through into the basket I wash olding.

"Anyway,what are we making tonight?" She asked me as I use my free hand tapped my chin while thinking.

"Hm...how about Kimchi jigae and Ohjinguh bokkeum(Stir fried Squid)." I suggest as she nodded and begin to pick out ingredients for those dishes and get some daily products as well.

We are really like husband and wife,I thought while smiling to myself and she caught me doing that.

"You look creepy like that." She laughed as she place the basket of stuffs so that the casher can scan then and soon I pay for it.

"We need to get some fresh squids from the market." She said as we went to the market,it's the evening so it still opened,we got some squids and walk through.

"Rice cakes!" I heard her voice as she went to the nearby stall with a ahjumma selling them,there's all sort of ricecakes,rainbow ricecakes.

"Can I have one of those?" I asked while she look at me weirdly.

"W-what?Didn't you want to eat them?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Yeah,thanks!" She smile as the ahjumma packed a few of the othersi nto a black plastic bag for us.We went back happily,puting the products we bought into the fridge and start preparing for our meal.

"Let me help!" I said as I took the chopping board out and took the jar of kimchi butler choi made for us.

"Chop some carrots,green onions,onions,tofu and pork." She said handling me the ingredients,as she begin to cut the freshly bought squids clearing the guts and stuff.

"I'm done!" I hand her the plate of stuffs as she thank me,while she sneakily took a bite of a kimchi.

"W-what are you doing.." I surprise her as she laugh off.

"You're too cute.." I pull her close to me as I kiss her cheek,I could see her blushing slightly as I let her go.

"Go and cook." I smack her .

"Owwww." She frowned as she took out a pan and start making the stir fried squids.I could smell the fragrance of the dish as I went to her and open my mouth.

"Here you go." She fed me one as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey.."

"Come on,just let us stay like this together for awhile..how I wish we could be liek these forever.." I kiss her hair.

"Comeon..I need to cook." I let go reluctantly as I took a shallow pot,put some oil in it as I begin to fried the pork,onion and kimchi as I pour water in,simmer it as I put the rest of the ingredients in.

"I will go and take a shower." She nodded as I went up took a quick shower.When I come down,she already set the table,with everything.We begin to eat as I gave her a thumbs up.

"your kimchi jjigae taste good." She say as I gave her a smile and after we ate,we wash the dishes.I could see her exhausted as she begin to clean the kitchen.After awhile it's already 9pm,she took a shower washing her hair,and start to play her games again.I went to shower again as I felt sticky and sweaty all over.

It's 11pm now,I look at her,as she yawned.

"Babe,go to bed.." I sat beside her and shook her shoulders.

"Y-yeah..I need to wash up." She went into the otilet as I heard urnning waters,I bet she's showering and change into a loose oversize shirt with a comfortable pair of shorts.

"Goodnight oppa.." She yawned as she sat beside me releasing her tie up hair and snuggle onto me.A few moments later I heard a light snoring from her as I chuckle and her hair.

"I hope you will enjoy tomorrow.." I whisperi nto her ear lightly as she frown a little with her sleeping face and cuddle me tightly.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!