Your mine once again.

My Prince.

Load this.I will cue you when it's time to play. :D It will make the mood better while reading that section. *wink*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfNNmSZlC8

Myungsoo/L

I ran away with her,holding her hand tightly as we get out of the mall,the truth it is embarrassing.I held her hand tightly,as we ran to a stop,panting hard.

"Let's go to the beach." I said,still holding her hands,we went to the beach,and took a stroll,she's quiet.Her hands were warm,the warmth I once had,and now,again.I will took glance at her,she's just as cute as the last time I saw her,even though her looks change.

We sat under the tree that's near the beach,far away from the sea and the tree is very old,as the trunk is extremely huge,no people were around the side we sat,I pull her down next to me,once I sat down,then,she let go of my hand,instead she hug me tightly,burying her head on my shoulder,as I wrap my arms around her,pulling her closer.

Cue,start playing the song! ^-^

"I miss you." She whispered,as her hot breathe hit my necks,I blushed.

"I'm sorry."

"I miss your scent."

"I'm sorry."

"It hurts when you push me away.." She said,as her voice start getting softer.I know,it's hard for me,I her hair gently,inhaling her scent.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop telling me sorry!" She look up at me,eyes filled with tears.

"I-if only you did not try to find me..I would live better!" She continued as she raised her voice a little,her small hands holding onto my shoulder,as tears stream down her pinkish cheeks,the breeze gently blew on her hair.She stare at me,as I avoid her gaze.

"T-tell me....w-why must you find me and Jaehyuk..?It would all be better if..you did not find us.."She said,as she pull her hands back,burying her face onto her hands.

"I-i..miss you..I really do." I whispered as she look up,with those beautiful eyes,I cupped my hands on her cheeks.

"I will pay you back with all the love and care.." I pull her closer,kissing her forehead,nose and finally those pouty lips.It wasn't long before,the kiss were getting all passionate.I pull away,knowing she need to breathe.

"Don't..do those things to me..anymore." She whispered,as she snuggle upon me,we sat under the tree,feelings the breeze and the warmth given by the sun.

"I promise.." I pecked her lips.Then,we spent our whole evening under the tree,talking and catching up on the things,then she showed me when Jaehyuk's just a baby.

"I'm sorry,I wasn't with you all the time,when your about to give birth,giving birth to Jaehyuk,and also raising him up."I whispered,as I held her hands,playing with her fingers.Now that I took a goodlook at her,her hair grow a lot longer then it used to be,she also changed her hair color,she's more of a lady now.

"It's okay." She said,giving me a small smile.I wish to be there though.I want to look at my child grow.

It's night,now,I took her hand,as we went to a dinner place.We ate dinner,as we went by some street accesories store.

"Ah,young couples,would you buy some acessories?" The ahjummas asked,showing us necklaces.I saw a pair that I like.

"How much is this?"

"Hm,this is 18,000won.($18)" I smile,as I paid for it,put the bronze hollow necklace around her neck,and the blue one on mine.

"We are so cute."I whispered.

"Yea right." I held hand,as we reach home,hands in hands.

"We're home!" I said,as appa and Jaehyuk came out.

"Appa..." Jaehyuk said groggily.

"Aigoo,my Jaehyuk." I carried him.

"Are you tired?" He nodded.While Jeong & appa is talking,I asked if Jaehyuk bathed,he hasn't,so we both showered,as I help him to dry his hair and put on his pyjamas.

"Appa.." Jaehyuk groggily said.

"I wanna sleep with you and umma tonight." I nodded,as I carried him to our bed,also going to his room to get his bunny,as he hug it to sleep,I was patting him to sleep as Seoljeong came in,she took a shower,as she dry her hair,and slip into the bed.

"Mmm,my Jaehyuk." She snuggle herself to Jaehyuk.

"Goodnight myung.." She whispered,as she fell into deep slumber,and soon,I did too.It feels good that both my most important person is beside me.

Seol Jeong

My eyes flutter opened,to see that I'm in the arms of Myungsoo,instead of me hugging Jaehyuk,I'm hugging Myungsoo,I turn around to see Jaehyun,beside me,staring at me with big eyes.

"Hehe,umma and appa so cuteeee." He smiled,showing his eye smile,just like Myungsoo,I thought,as I pull him into my arms.

"Aigoo,my cute cute son." I kiss his cheeks,as he pry my hands away,attempting to run away,I was about to catch him,as arms s around my waist,head on my shoulder,voice whisper huskily into my ear.

"Where are you going,yeobo?"

"Yah!" I push his arms away,as I ran after Jaehyuk.

"Come here,you little monstarrrr!!" I said,as he ran around in his spongebob pyjamas.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I was about to catch him,as he leaps into Myungsoo arms.

"Appaaaaa!" He screamed,as I approach.Myungsoo chuckkles,as I attempt to catch Jaehyuk,but Myungsoo protected him,in the end,we tickles each other and lay flat on the bed.

"I loveeee appa & umma." Jaehyuk said,as he giggle non-stop.Myungsoo brought Jaehyuk to the batheroom and brushed their teeth,shower together,after they change as I shower and did my daily necessary,I came out,but to only see Myungsoo,laying on the bed,reading comics.

"Where's Jaehyuk?" I asked drying my hair.

"That's the first thing you ask me when you came out?" He raise an eyebrow.

"Yes,where is he?"

"Appa,say he wanna bring him out to play and pamper him a little."

"Really?" I asked,one hand drying my hair another checking my phone.

"Yea,he said they won't be back till evening."

"Arasoo." I said,as I put down my phone as I sat on the bed,he immediately put down his comic and wrapped his arms around me.

"You smell so good." He said,as he inhale my scent.I just lay in his arms,as we watched some good movies.I miss these,snuggling otgether to watch good movies.We had some toasts for breakfast and went back up.

I lay myself on the pillow,as I watch the movies.Myungsoo came up,bring drinks for us.I smile as he peck my forehead,and slip into the bed with me,arms wrapped around me,as IO snuggle closer to him.It feels good,his body warmth.

Soon,we got tired of watching movies.

"Myung..I'm hungry." I said,as I rolled on the bed.

"Hm." Without saying anything he went down,I just lay there until,I felt him carrying me down.

"E-eh,what are you doing?" I asked,as he smirked,placing me on the chair,as he took out a pot,slowly opening the cover,revealling a pot of red,hot soup,the scent is overwhelming.It's kimchi jigae.

"S-since when you know how to make this?" I asked curiously,as he scooped me a bowl of rice,placing the chopsticks on my hand.

"Try it,come on." I took the spoon as I scoop the soup and drink it,it taste good.

"It's good." I said,taking another sip of it.

"I told butler Choi to teach me when your away,I miss the food you make for me.. "

"Arasoo." I pinched his cheeks as we ate lunch together,chit chatting,smiling and the dining room is filled with laughter.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!