Flashlight

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

~The next day~

“PRINCE! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE AGAIN?!" Hyung Sun screamed. Just about everyone in the Palace could hear him.

Daehyun’s POV

A shiver went down my spine.

"Oh-hu~ he's looking for me." I shivered as I giggled

“So where are we going today?" Zelo just motioned me to follow him. There’s not a lot of palace maids and guards back here so I can get away easily. I followed him as we went back to where we had met yesterday. He led me all the way to the back wall. He then flew high up into the sky as if he was looking for something.

“This wall had been rebuilt 50 years ago due to the protest of the eastern village causing a massive destruction. Since this part of the palace was the forest, many were torn down- Yes??” I was talking to myself when Zelo motioned me over to him.

“Woah that’s a pretty big hole. Intruders could possible pass through this with no trouble at all.” He then motioned me to go through it.

“Eh? You're asking me to go through?" Zelo nodded to me.

“You do know that I am a Prince. I’ve never done anything like this before. Besides leaving the palace is forbidden unless the King allows it.” I said. He just went over to me and pulled my robe.

"Huh~ alright then. If I get in trouble I‘m dragging you down with me" I pulled my robe up and scrambled through the hole to the outside world. I accidentally dropped my hat onto the dirty ground

“Ah~ I dirtied my hat.“ I picked it off and removed the dirt. As for this side of the palace it was a forest. He flew off without waiting for me.

“Ah~ wait for me!“ I put my hat back on and ran after him. He was flying here and there making my all tired.

“Ah What are you looking for? There’s only tree’s around.” I panted. We walked a little further into the forest until we approached a giant tree. Zelo seemed like he was looking for this tree. Something about this tree was very suspicious to me. He then pointed to my sleeve.

"What? Oh the object.” I searched for the object that I found yesterday.

"This?" I held it up. The fairy nodded and pointed to as strange hole in the tree. The fairy wrote the word ‘key’ on my palm

“Put it in like a key?" I asked. He gave me a nod. I put it in the hole but it didn't go in. I took a closer look and tried again but it didn’t go in.

"It doesn't fit." I said. He then smack my head.

“Ahhh~ what was that for?" I asked. The fairy then turned my hand so that the key was flipped over.

"Ohhh~ You could have just told me to flip it over! Didn’t have to hit me! No one has ever hit me before. You are the first Zelo!" I complained. I pushed the key into the hole and it went in this time. I turned it and a weird looking branch popped out. The fairy made me grab it and pull.

“Is it suppose to open?” I said pulling on the handle. He gave me a nod but I’m not so sure of it. I used all my might to pull but the door wouldn’t open.

“Ugh~ Are you sure its suppose to open?” I rested a bit and then pulled again. This time the door flung opened making me stumbled.

“Ahhh~ I am so not use to doing these things~” I sighed. I peeked into the tree to see that it was hallow inside and was very dark.

“Woah~" I stared at it amazed. It looked as if it was a dark hallway.

“I’m guessing this isn’t a normal tree.“ I said. Zelo just gave me a look before he flew inside, waiting me to follow. I slowly walked in after him. The door then shut behind me making me startled.

"OH! We're trapped." I stared back at the door. I then turned around to see Zelo glowing.

“Ah~! You scared me!” I held onto my chest. His body lit up the place and so we continued walking.

"Is this some sort of magical tree? Where’s the other side of the tree?" I looked around. Suddenly I felt a wind blew right at me.

“Ah~” I held onto my hat as I closed my eyes. It gave me a cool weird feeling.

"Prince Daehyun~!“ I heard a voice.

“Ah~ Who said that?” I looked around. Saw that it was still just me and Zelo.

“Did you just talk?” I pointed to him.

"Yes, surprised?"

“Ha-ha~! After all this time I was with you, you didn’t say a word! Of course I am surprised!” I stared at him.

“That’s because we’ve traveled to the future now. I can finally use my magic and talk.”

“To the future? Magic? Why is you accent so different?” I was so confused.

“That’s right. I’m a magical fairy from the future that is talking in a modern accent” he gave me a smile

“Future? So I am part of the past” I asked confused

“Yup. I just wanted to see if it was possible traveling back into the past. And it worked, also I realized that I couldn’t use any of my power. Surprisingly I meet you and you helped me so it must be destiny like you said.” He told me as we continued walking

“So it was just coincidence that we’ve met?” I asked

“You can say that.”

“So people in the future talk like this?” I asked him. His dialect was very weird.

“Yes, people talk like this in the future, you’ll get use to it. We‘re almost there“ He said leading me to another door.

“Push it open for me please~“ He said

“Oh, okay” I pushed and we walked into a white room.

“Now that we are here I can-” He spun around and magically got bigger.

“Tah~da~! Get bigger” He looked just like a real person right now because he was just about my height and his wings were no longer there.

“You’re my height now! “I was so surprised.

“Yup, slightly taller than you.” He giggled.

“You believe in my magic powers now?” He smiled

“I‘ve been amazed ever since I met you.” I was still in shock. I looked around the room to see that it was very different than the rooms I’ve been in. There were some things that looked like a Kings throne but smaller and white. Then there’s a table but taller.

“This is my place~!” Zelo said spinning around.

“What’s this?” I pointed to the weird box in the middle of the room.

“That’s my machines.”

“Huh?” I didn’t understand what he meant.

“I don’t know how to tell you but. This machine made me travel back into the past.” He tapped on this oddly shaped table, what he called machine.

“How can this little machine possibly do something of that power.” I examined this machine.

“Well it’s possible I tried it and it worked. My great-great-great-great uh~ great grandparents invented it. Back then they didn’t know how use it so after each generation we’ve fixed it and now it finally works. Cool right?” He looked at me smiling

“What do you mean?” I asked him confused.

“Ah~ I feel like I’m talking to an idiot.” He said walking away.

“I’m sorry for being such an idiot to you, it’s just that this world is very different then the time I came from.” I apologized.

“I understand. Oh hey, I need to go do something so can you go on ahead, I’ll meet you there later.”

“Where will I be going?”

“Oh, here take this, push and go through that door just like before, at the end of the hallway there’s going to be a door, just use the key earlier and open it. Go into that room and wait for me there.” He handed me a sliver stick object and told me where to go.

“Is this some sort of magical stick?” I held it in my hand and took a look at it.

“Oh I forgot you’re from the past.”

“This is no magical stick Daehyun. It’s a flash light! It’s going to be dark in there so you press this button and the light would turn on, see?!” He pressed the black circle and a light shined out of it. Press it again and it’ll turn off.” He said.

“This is amazing, it’s like a candle but it lights up fast with just a touch.” I pressed the button a few times amazed by such tool.

“Yeah~ only that it can’t be blown out and can be turned back on easily.“ Zelo said as he pushed me over to the doors

“Have a safe trip. Just go straight and you‘ll see it.” He said to me. I held onto my hat as I pushed the white door and entered the dark hallway.

“So I press this to make the light come out.” I said as I did what I was told. The light shined out bright and I made my way down the hallway.

“I don’t know what’s going on so I’m just going to do what I am told. Sure it is weird as if I am dreaming but its interesting. This is not even once in a life time chance.” I talked to myself.

“There’s the door.” I saw it in front of me now. I put the key in and turned it. There wasn’t any handle on it so I didn’t know how to open it.

“Do I just push?” I pushed to see that it opened nice and easily.

“This door isn’t as stubborn as the first one.” I turned the flash-light thing off and enter the new room. It was really bright but once I step into the room the light settled down.

“Where am I now?” I looked around. This room was very different from Zelo’s white house. I smiled as I walked a few steps around the room. The door shut close behind me leaving me in a strange place. The place seemed very messy, or it could be just the way it is. There were lots of color in this room and what seems to be clothing in all over the place. I can recognize some objects in the room like books and blankets but others were just too different.

*You’ve just received a message~*

I heard a voice. I looked around the room to see who it was but I didn’t see anyone.

*You’ve just received a message~*

I heard it again. Where I believe the voice was coming from was an object on the table.

*You’ve just received a message~*

It said again.

‘What is this?’

I wondered as I stared at it. There seems to be a light coming out from it just like the flash light and there was something moving around in it. Just then I heard something behind me. I immediately turned around to see what it was.


 

 Here's Chapter 2. I hoped you enjoyed it. Daehyun is just so innocent in the new world~^-^~ Please do me a favor for the next chapter by placing a vote on this poll :) Please and thank yous~! ^-^