Innocent Eyes And Mind

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Yongguk’s POV

When I was done taking a shower I went to check on Daehyun.

“So, what are yo-“ my jaws dropped when I saw what was on TV. It was two guys making out with each other. It looks like it was part of some sort of drama.

“W-What are you watching Daehyun?!” I shouted as I approached him. He was just sitting there hugging a pillow, partially covering his eyes as he turned to look at me.

“I wanted to watch something else but the button does work.” He said handing me the remote.

“Why wouldn’t it?” I said trying to change the channel but it really didn’t work. The two guys were now in their underwear kissing each other, which was very disturbing.

“I think the batteries died out. Let’s turn this off for now.” I said running to the TV and turned it off.

“Batteries?” He cocked his head.

“It’s these, it helps the remote work.” I said showing it to him as I changed it.

“I think these are new batteries.” I said turning the TV on once again. The adult scene ended with a women walking in to see them kissing, I assume one of the guys mother.

“Let’s keep it off.” I said turning it off and set the remote down.

“Umm, now then, what should we do since we’re both done showering?” I said before looking at him. He looked out of it. Well who wouldn’t, seeing that for the first time.

“You have question going through your head don’t you?” I sighed as I sat down.

“Y-yes” He nodded.

“Well go ahead and ask.” I offered.

‘You should be happy that I am this kind to you.’ I said in my head as I dried my hair.

“Yongguk, both of them were men right?” He asked me.

“Uh, yeah I believe so.” I said awkwardly.

“Why were they… doing that together?” he didn’t seem to want to say what ‘that’ meant.

“Well Daehyun the world now is very different from back then. People usually have arranged marriages right? You know your parents say that you must marry another girl and you do.” I explain.

“Yes, it’s based upon our parents to pick the rightful lady for their child.”

“Well how it works now is that we pick our future wife or husband by love.”

“Love?”

“You know what that means right, when you feel happy being with another person and you want to be together forever.”

“Yes, I understand what love is.” He smiled shyly.

“So people now can love anyone they want whether it’s a man or a woman. Gender doesn’t really matter now.” I said.

“So what you are saying that people can choose whoever they want to live with by themselves?” He said to me

“Yup.” I nodded.

“A man can live a woman or another man?” He asked

“Yea, that’s what I said earlier.”

“What about women? A women can live another women?” He seemed to be really surprised.

“Yeah, that rarely happens but it’s possible. There are of course more man and woman couples but sometimes there’s a person that has feelings to the same- friend. What’s important is love.”

“Can they get married?”

“No, I don’t think so. They can only live with each other since the government doesn’t allow gay marriages.

“Gay marriage?”

“Oh that means same marriage. You know men and men that are officially married. They just live together and enjoy their lives.”

“Then those two men weren’t married but they kissed each other.” He said innocently

“That’s what’s different now-a-days too. I have the choice to show your affection before getting married. Let’s just say you can almost do whatever you want.” I said

‘Man is this tiring. I’m surprised that I could explain everything to him. Without getting frustrated.’ I said in my head.

“What about having child to continue the family?”

“That’s not very important. What’s important now-a-days is love and perhaps money.” I said the last part quietly to myself.

“Oh” He nodded.

“It’s not a big deal if it’s just a kiss. Friends sometimes do it for fun. I think there’s some girls who kiss each other as a greeting”

“Really? That’s so weird” Daehyun furrowed his brows.

“It’s just like me kissing you.”

‘Okay that was an awkward example.’ I thought after I spoke.

“W-What are you saying Yongguk.” Daehyun darted his eyes away.

“Hey Daehyun.” I got closer to him in which he noticed.

“Have you had your first kiss yet?”

“I already said that people in my time only does that after marriage.” He said scooting away.

“Oh my bad, I forgot.” I moved closer to him. I don't know why but its fun messing with him.

“I already had my first kiss. Too bad the two of us didn’t work out well and broke up.”

“You left her? T-that’s not nice.” Daehyun said. He no longer had any more room to school since he was sitting right next to the armrest.

“What else can we do, she wasn’t my type and I wasn’t hers. At first we thought we were but you get to know each other more when your together so we broke up.” I explained to him.

“Still that doesn’t seem nice.” He said softly.

‘Eh~ I got off track from the main point by my first kiss!’ I said in my head.

“Anyways my first kiss was great~ Do you want to know how it feels like?” I whispered in his ear as I wrapped my arms around him.

“Of course not Yongguk!” He shouted as he tried to squirm away.

“You sure? I’ll make sure it’ll be good?” I chuckled.

“No, Yongguk let go of me.” He pushed me away.

‘Maybe I do want to kiss those lips of your.’ I thought as I stared at his lips for a moment. I then realize how scared he was so I let go of him.

“I’m just joking.” I chuckled as I scooted away from him.

“Is this how you joke with others?” He pouted.

“You want me to kiss you for real then?” I raised an eyebrow.

“N-no.” He said quickly before covering his mouth

“Alright, alright calm down. I will not kiss you unless you let me okay?” I said hopefully he would stop thinking that I’m a bad person or ert, which ever he was thinking.

 

“Okay, let’s go to bed! I’m so huhhh~ tired.” I yawned and stretched my arms as I got up.

“You said it so you have to keep your word!”

“Yes, I promise.” I said going to my bedroom. Daehyun got up and followed behind me with some space.

‘Thanks to me not thinking before speaking, Daehyun is probably scared of me now.’ I said in my head.

“I’m going to sleep on the floor and you’ll sleep on the bed okay.” I said getting the futon out of the closet.

‘I still can’t believe a door to his world pops out in here.’ I said in my head before closing the door. I turned around to see Daehyun was staring at me.

“Daehyun, I was only joking, would you not look at me like that.” I said to him as I tossed the futon down.

“Why did you have to joke like that?! Of course I’ll be concerned now.” He said back.

“Ah~ go brush you teeth and then go to sleep.. I already brushed mines.” I said to him in which he just walked away.

“Why did I have to say that. Saying Zelo is a ert. I’m an even bigger ert!” I said hitting myself in the head. I rolled the futon out on the floor beside the bed and made it comfortable.

‘Unlike last time I’m going to have to remember that I’m sleeping on the floor and not the bed.’ I said in my head. I then got my bed ready for Daehyun as well. He’s a prince after all so everything must have been done for him back at home.

“Oh, thank you Yongguk.” He said walking over.

“No, problem. Well good night.” I said turning the lights off.

“Good night.” He said climbing onto the bed. I just quietly went to my futon and laid down.

Daehyun’s POV

Even though Yongguk said he was only joking it still bothered me about him kissing me. Also knowing that men could live with each in such way was really weird and awkward. I kept on opening my eyes and looked at Yongguk to see where he was.

‘Who knows, he could break the promise and kiss me since he said friends kiss too.’ I said in my head. After a long time of just tossing and turning I finally fell asleep in the late night. I wasn’t use to the time so I just slept as much as I could till morning. When morning came either I woke up early or Yongguk is sleeping in more because I was wide-awake and Yongguk was still snoring.

‘I feel much better now. Yongguk has been so nice to me so I shouldn’t be worried.’ I said smiling. I felt that I need to go use the bathroom so I got up and walked there quietly.

~knock- knock- knock~

 I heard some knocking on my way to the bathroom.

“Where’s that coming from?” I wondered as I continued to the living room where the knocking was from. There was someone knocking on the door.

‘Should I open it?’ I wondered. I didn’t know if I should wake Yongguk up or just open the door. I decided to just open the door since Yongguk was sleeping so peaceful. I walked over to the door and turned the doorknob. I slowly opened the door to see who it was.

“Good morning Yong-“ I saw a guy standing there with his mouth hanging. He was slightly shorter then me.

“Who are you?” He asked me.

“I’m Jung Daehyun, who are you?” I asked back calmly.



 

It was close to in which many of you guessed :P

If you are curious about the movie that Daehyun saw, yes it is real and it's title is 'Just Friends'.

It's a korean movie between two homoual guys :P

Now who is this mysterious guest that Daehyun boldly answered back?

Also why was he there early morning?

Wait till the next chapter to find out.

Thanks for reading~! ^-^