Lost His Soul

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

No one’s POV

“AAAHHH!!!!!!” Everyone can hear the loud scream of Daehyun and Yongguk down the snowy hill. Himchan standing at the top swallowed down hard. As he stared at Daehyun’s figure getting smaller and smaller.

“We can go now.” Zelo placed the sled down and got on.

“Uh are you sure it’s… safe? This hill seems… very- very steep.” Himchan stared down the hill once again.

“Not really. Now hurry and get on.” Zelo rushed him.

“What happens if I slip out of the sled?” Himchan was full of worries.

“That’s why you have to hold on, now hurry. Why do I have to ride this with you?!” Zelo shouted.

“I don’t want to ride it with you either!” Himchan said back.

“I will give you 3 options. Walk back down yourself, ride down with me, or would you prefer me to kick you down there?” Zelo asked. Himchan was in a small dilemma.

“Fine.” Himchan got behind Zelo and sat down.

“Can you give a countdown first?” Himchan asked as he fixed his scarf.

“Okay. 1- 2!” Zelo pushed of at 2.

“Oh? What?!” Himchan quickly grabbed onto Zelo as then began sliding away.

“AAAAAhhhhh!!!” Himchan screamed at the top of his lungs.

“YYEEAHHHHHH!!!” Zelo was so excited.

“I FEEL LIKE I’M GOING TO FLY OUT OF THE SLEDDDD!!!!” Himchan shouted.

“DOESN’T IT FEEL AMAZING?!” Zelo giggled.

“NOOOOO!!” Himchan felt like crying. After a while they finally reached a stop. Zelo was grinning madly while Himchan was still in a daze.

“Umma~” Himchan uttered

“What’s with you.” Zelo stared at Himchan’s frozen face.

“I think I just lost my soul…” Himchan was still in shock.

“Himchan!” Daehyun shouted as we ran over to them.

“That was actually pretty fun wasn’t it?” Daehyun asked Himchan.

“Uhh I’m not so sure.” Himchan got up with wobbly legs.

“Let’s go again.” Zelo ran over to the sky ride to go back up to the top.

“What? Again?” Himchan was surprised.

“Let’s go again.” Daehyun pulled Yongguk along.

“Uh. What about me?” Himchan didn’t know what to do.

“Follow us if you want to do it again.” Yongguk shouted.

“But I don’t want to.” Himchan shouted back.

‘I guess I’ll stay here and wait for them.’ Himchan said in his head. He then turned his head and saw a little girl beside him.

“Hello~” Himchan greeted her cutely.

“You’re a scaredy cat aren’t you~” She said to him cutely, making his smile disappear.

“Eh?” Himchan was surprised. She then ran off to the sky ride with someone else.

“I’m not a scaredy cat!” Himchan shouted.

“I just don’t want to do it again.” He said the second part softly. He stood there and waited for the others to come down the hill. Himchan just dazed off staring at the white area. All of a sudden a big chunk of snow flew right into his face.

“AHH! It’s COLD!!” Himchan leaned forward and removed the clumps of snow out of his face and scarf.

“GOAL!!!!” Zelo shouted happily. Right then a snowball fight had started. A lot of other people just randomly joined in and started a big snowball war. It lasted a very long time but everyone began getting hungry now so they called it truce and ended the game. They all went into the ski house for a warm lunch.

“You must try hot chocolate!” Zelo gave both Daehyun and Himchan a mug of hot chocolate.

“What’s it like?” Himchan asked him.

“It’s one of the best thing ever.” Zelo said excited. Both Daehyun and Himchan took a small sip.

“Woah it’s really hot!” Himchan brunt his tongue on the hot chocolate.

“Well it’s called HOT chocolate!” Zelo said back making Himchan glare at him.

“Will you two ever get along?” Yongguk chuckled.

“I don’t want to get along with him.” Himchan glared at Zelo before walking away.

“Aish as if I want to.” Zelo hissed back and walked the opposite way. Daehyun just chuckled at them.

“Huhh. Oh Daehyun they have Seaweed soup. Let’s go have some to warm up.” Yongguk said and walked Daehyun over there.

“It’s a bit warm in here. Let me take your scarf off.” Yongguk offered.

“I can go that myself.” Daehyun said back with a smile.

“Okay then. I’ll take mines off.” Yongguk said awkwardly and took his own scarf off.

“At least they have rice. Rice has to be a part of my meal.” Daehyun said happily.

“How about noodles?” Yongguk asked him.

“Noodles are okay but I prefer rice. You can eat rice with so many different things and it’s delicious.” Daehyun said happily.

“How I see it is that you love eating everything.” Yongguk giggled. After eating a healthy meal, consisting of fruits and vegetables, separately they meet up with each other.

“What did you eat Himchan?” Daehyun asked him.

“I don’t know but it was good. I was sure that there wasn’t any meat in there.” Himchan answered. This made both Yongguk and Daehyun shake their heads.

“Everyone ready for the next destination?” Zelo asked them.

“Yes, what are we going to do?” Daehyun asked him.

“Some thing in a warmer area.” Zelo said leading them out of the ski house. Winter was already visited so now they moved on to the summer season. They walked over to the border and stepped over. Right away they felt the warm heat hit them.

“The only thing I’m using my magic on you guys are for clothing.” Zelo said before snapping his fingers. They were no longer wearing a puffy coats and hats but instead just swimming trunks.

“Ah! What are you doing?” Himchan shouted. Daehyun on the other hand was embarrassed and so he kept quiet with pink cheeks. They both however covered their bare chest.

“We’re going to go swimming of course.” Zelo giggled.

“Can you give me a shirt?” Daehyun asked him.

“Me too!” Himchan said right after.

“Huhhh you two are so conservative.” Zelo snapped his fingers again and the both had a shirt on.

“Ha-ha” Yongguk laughed out loud after seeing their shirts.

“What’s so funny?” Daehyun asked Yongguk.

“Both of you are wearing pink.” He said.

“What’s the matter with wearing pink?” Daehyun asked them.

“I think I look good in pink.” Himchan spoke.

“Well pink is usually the color for girls.” Zelo sneered.

“And you made us wear it?” Himchan shouted.

“Hey you wanted shirts. I provided the shirts.” Zelo said and walked off.

“Ehhh. Just because he has magic he’s toying with us.” Himchan hissed.

“Hey it does look good on you though.” Daehyun giggled.

“It looks better on you.” Yongguk whispered to Daehyun.

“Thank you.” Daehyun smiled. They all then followed Zelo up a rocky trail.

“Where are we going?” Yongguk asked Zelo.

“To the swimming place of course.” He said and continued walking but at a faster pace now. After a while they reached the end.

“Here we are.” Zelo shouted.

“Woah, we’re so high up.” Daehyun was surprised when he looked down the cliff. Just then someone ran right past them.

“WOHOOO~!” He shouted and jumped off into the water.

“W-what? We’re going to do that?” Himchan was shocked.

“Yeah.” Zelo nodded.

“I haven’t tried doing this yet.” Yongguk said as he looked down.

“Yah how many times do you want us to die today?” Daehyun said jokingly.

 “You are asking me to jump down there?!” Himchan was shocked.

“You won’t die. It’s fun.” Zelo smiled.

“In our time period this isn’t called having fun. Its called COMMITING SUICIDE!!!” Himchan shouted.

“This won’t kill you. Here I’ll go first.” Zelo said as he got ready.

“I don’t know about this.” Daehyun frown.

“Don’t worry. I’ll jump with you.” Yongguk said softly.

“If you two are jumping together then let me go before you. I don’t want to be standing up here by myself.” Himchan said to them.

“Okay.”

“Watch me.” Zelo before running and jumping off the cliff.

“Wooooo!” Zelo shouted before he land into the water.

“Ahhh” Himchan was already scared. The three of them stared at the water and waited for Zelo to resurface. They then saw his pink hair popped out of the water.

“That was fun!” Zelo shouted.

“What isn’t fun for you?!” Himchan shouted back.

“What kind of fun is this?  I don’t even know why I have to do this.” Himchan mumbled to himself.

“Want me to push you off?” Yongguk offered.

“No I can jump off myself.” Himchan said back. After a few minutes Himchan finally had the courage to jump.

“Huhh. 1…2……huh 3!” Himchan closed his eyes and jumped down.

“UMMAAAA!!!” Himchan shouted. He made a big splash when he entered the water.

“OH but I can’t swim.” Daehyun just remember.

“I’ll save you.” Yongguk said proudly. The both waited for Himchan’s appearance from above. When Himchan got out of the water they all hear his heavily breathing.

“Zelo! Get a floaty ready for Daehyun!” Yongguk shouted.

“Got it!” Zelo yelled back.

“Ready?” Yongguk asked Daehyun.

“Yeah.” Daehyun loosened his body by jumping up and down but he forgot that he was barefoot.

“Ah-ah~” Daehyun held onto his toe.

“Are you okay?” Yongguk rushed over to the rescued.

“I’m fine. You sound like it was a big injury or something.” Daehyun giggled.

“My heart races when I see that you’re hurt.” Yongguk said making Daehyun shy.

“What are you saying.” Daehyun looked away nervously.

“Never mind that. Come on before they rush us.” Yongguk said to him.

“Okay. We’ll run on 3. 1-2-3!” The both took off and jumped off the cliff.

“Wooow!” Both Daehyun and Yongguk were smiling. After landing into the water Yongguk went to find Daehyun and helped him surface. Zelo also helped and handed him the floaty.

“That was fun!” Daehyun giggled.

“It was.” Yongguk agreed.

“Let’s all go again.” Zelo suggested.

“Again?” Himchan didn’t really enjoy this either. He turned his head and saw the little girl from before beside him again. She looked so cute yet her words stab him hard.

“Umm. Okay Let’s do it once more. Just once more because there are a lot of other things to do.” Himchan said loudly on purpose so that they little girl won’t call him a scaredy cat again.

“Oh wait! Can we go over to the waterfall?” Daehyun pointed.

“Okay let’s go then!” They all then went over to the waterfall and played around. Afterwards they decided to take another dive so the climbed up to the cliff. The all dived back in including Himchan who felt like he lost his soul once again.

“I think that’s enough swimming. Hmm what should we do next?” Zelo pondered.



 

Any suggestion that they should do next?

So far they did sledding and cliff jumping.

It can be something real or made up if you feel creative.

Bungee jumping? Sky diving? Rock climbing? Surfing?

I don't know why I'm mentioning all these extreme activities.

Maybe I want Himchan to lose his soul again XD