First Shower

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Yongguk’s POV

After taking the pictures we went and ate dinner at a small restaurant that I like. The food there may not look too appealing but it is delicious not to mention cheap. Daehyun got to try his first kimchi with curry and rice. Afterwards we had Ddeokbokki in which his mouth was burning up because it was so spicy. He looked so cute when his face was flustered as he stuck his tongue out.

“So how was is?” I asked him to see what the score was for the foods he had tried.

“Everything was good but the red spicy dish was too spicy, I still feel like my mouth is burning.” He said before sticking his tongue out.

“Haha~ you’ll get use to it once you eat a few more spicy foods.” I giggled. I paid the bill and then we left the restaurant not knowing where else to go.

“Do you want to go anywhere else?” I asked him.

“It seems to be getting late, why don’t we go back to your home since you must be tired.” He said smiling.

“I suppose so, we’ll continue exploring tomorrow since I have a day off.”

“What’s a day off?” He asked.

“It means that I don’t have to work. A day to relax.” I said in which he gave a nod. The two of us walked down the dark and now empty streets.

“Do you remember the way to my apartment?” I asked him. He just looked around with his doe eyes. He looked just like a lost puppy trying to find his way home.

“Oh, isn’t it that way.” He pointed.

“Yup, you’re good at remembering.” I praised him as we walked across the street.

“I’m really good at remembering things but as for physical work, I’m not that good. My older brother and Himchan are the ones with the strength.” He said with a smile but then his smile faded away.

“What’s the matter?” I asked him

“Oh, it’s just that my brother had been kidnapped a few years ago. Ever since then there was no sign of him.” He told me.

“I’m sorry to hear that. Let’s just hope he’s alright.”

“I’ve been thinking like that too but it’s been such a long time. Can’t help but to wonder what had happened to him and where he is at.” He said sadly.

“Come on cheer up. He could possibly return any day now.” I said cheering him up in which he did. I knew that in the inside he was still worried but still he showed me a smile. I opened the main door with my key and the two of us walked up the flight of stairs.

“Try not to fall, it’ll be very bad.” I said looking back at him.

“Yes, I’ll be careful.” He said back. When we got to my apartment and opened the door I could hear that someone was inside.

‘Who’s in there?’ I wondered. I kicked off my shoes as I went to my bedroom. Daehyun was right behind me as to curious in who was in my room as well. When I opened the door I saw that Zelo was I there being all comfortable as he read one of my mangas.

“YAH! What do you think you are doing?!” I shouted.

“Oh great you’re back.” He smiled as he got up from my bed.

“Finally I could meet. What do you think you’re doing just dropping him off with me and then-“ I pointed to Daehyun and then got cut off by Zelo.

“Here” He handed me a stack of money. My jaws dropped at the amount.

“W-what’s this?” I pointed.

“I knew you were going to complain about the money, so here, take it.” He said casually.

“T-This is all real?” I reached out to take a look.

“Yeah, I just robbed a bank earlier to get it.” He said making me retreat my hand.

“Haha~ I’m just kidding. I sold some unneeded things from my place and converted into 2012 Korean money. Did you really think I would rob a bank?” He chuckled.

“You are a person, actually you’re not even a person, but you are the type that will do anything so how would I know. ” I said back.

“You sure you didn’t robbed a bank?” I asked him once again just to make sure.

“Do you want it or not?!” He shouted.

“Of course I do, but it’s alright with you right?” I asked him as I took the money. The money was brand new without a single crease in them. It’s not that I’m greedy for money but if Daehyun will be staying with me then I’ll need it for him.

“Yeah, it’s the things that I didn’t need, plus the money exchange rate over in my place to here is very high. So this amount is nothing.” He said easily.

“What’s that?” Daehyun pointed.

“This is money, what’s it called during his time?” I asked Zelo.

“Um~ yang?” He

“No I think it’s further back, so m-mun I think?” I said.

“Ah~ yes, so this is representing mun?” Daehyun spoke.

 “Yeah, in your time people use coins right? Well now there are coins and paper and it’s call won.”

“Yes, so is this worth a lot?” He asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know how much this would be in you time period money.” I said

“Just know that you can buy a lot of things, so remember to have fun shopping tomorrow.” Zelo said to him

“Shopping? Like go buy things that I need.”

“Yea” Zelo nodded happily.

“Where should I keep this money so that it won’t get lost or stolen?” I said looking around the room.

“Why don’t you put it in the box you have under your bed.” Zelo said making me glare at him.

“you’ve been looking through my room?” I gritted my teeth, which made Daehyun surprised.

“I was looking for some thing to do as I waited for you.” Zelo said scratching his head with a big smile.

“Huh~ what can I do to you.” I said under my breath as I got the box from under my bed to put the money in. When I was busy counting the money Zelo and Daehyun were just talking on what we did earlier. When I got up I saw that it was getting late and I needed a shower. Daehyun as well.

“Daehyun, why don’t you go take a shower and then get ready for bed.” I said interrupting them.

“Shower?” He tilted his head.

“I’ll take a shower with him as well as to show him how it’s done.” Zelo said pushing Daehyun into the bathroom.

“YAH! What do you think you’re doing?!” I shouted as I pulled Zelo away from Daehyun.

“Taking a shower with him.” He said casually.

“You go back to your place and take a shower. I’ll tell him what to do.” I said pushing him to my closet.

“But I want to shower with Daehyun. Or would you want me to shower with you instead?” He smirked.

“You are such a ert! Go. Go, on leave!” I said shooing him.

“Alright, since I am unwanted. Bye Daehyun.” He said nicely and then just turned away.

“Zelo is the best fairy ever” He said like a princess before opening the door.

‘Seriously you have to say that for it to work?’ I said in my head.

“More like the most erted fairy ever!” I said to him.

“Hey, I got you some money!” He pouted before giving me a wave and went inside.

“Tsk, my head hurts whenever he’s here.” I said before turning to Daehyun who was just standing there clueless.

“Okay, shower.” I said as I began thinking.

“You need some clothes, I’m guessing mines.” I said walking over to my drawer.

“We should go buy some clothes for you tomorrow.” I said to him.

“Oh, are you going to shower too?” He asked me.

“Yeah, oh but not with you, you know privacy is a must.” I said awkwardly. My cheeks were getting fluster from this embarrassing topic.

His body must be really flawless and precious since he’s a prince.’ I said in my head.

‘AH! What am I thinking~!’ I shook my head as I cleared my thought.

‘Calling Zelo a ert, I am a ert myself.’ I thought.

“Uh here a pair of pajama. I’ll show you what to do.” I said walking into the bathroom. I then tried to explain as the best that I can to him hopefully he understood everything. From turning on the water to using a towel to dry himself. It was like teaching a toddler how to bathe himself only this toddler was almost as tall as me and had an accent. Once he seemed like he understood everything I went out and let him start his first shower.

“I hope he doesn’t make a mess.” I said to myself as I laid down on my bed and played on my phone.

For almost and hour later the bathroom door finally opened.

“You’re done? How was it?” I asked

“It was really nice, the sham~poo smelled really nice, almost to the point I wanted to eat it.” He smiled brightly.

‘He looks so cute with his hair all wet.’ I thought unconsciously.

“Uh, yeah don’t eat it. I guess it’s my turn to shower.” I said getting my clothes. When I was about to go into the bathroom I then thought about what Daehyun should do when I’m taking a shower.

“Uh Daehyun, do you want to watch TV?” I asked him.

“It’s up to you, I can do any thing as I wait for you.” He said smiling.

“Okay well come out here in the living room. I’ll teach you how to use the remote so that you can watch TV.” I said walking out of the room. He followed right behind me. I told him to sit down and relax as I taught him the buttons beside him. He only needed to know the basic that is changing the channel up and down, as well as the volume.

“Here, try using it.” I handed him the remote.

“So, like this.” He said pressing one of the buttons, which changed the channel.

“Yeah that’s it. If you don’t want to watch anything just click this red button.” I said with a smile. I’m surprised that I haven’t gotten frustrated with him yet. Usually my temper is pretty bad but when I’m with him, I just feel like… I’m not sure how to say it. I guess I need to protect him and help since he only knows me here.

“The things here are really fascinating.” He chuckled as he kept on changing the channel.

“Well I’m going to take a shower now. Just sit here and dry your hair as you watch TV” I said getting up.

‘That should keep him entertain for now.’ I thought happy  as I walked to the bathroom. It didn’t take me long, like around 30 minutes since I didn’t want Daehyun to wait so long. When I was done I gather my old clothes and Daehyun’s old clothes and put them in the laundry basket.

‘I wonder what he’s watching.’ I said in my head as I walked out of my bedroom to check on Daehyun.

“So, what are yo- OMMO“ my jaws dropped when I saw what was on TV.



 

Hmmm~ Wonder what was Daehyun watching~ :P

You can leave a comment on what your guess is.

I think someone might guess it right.

Thanks for reading~!

I'll try to update as soon as I can! ^-^