Trip to Yongguk

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Just walking in like this doesn’t really seem right.” I said softly.

“Well this is the only way to get to his time period. Plus I don’t know how to change it, we’ll just have to sick with this way if we want to visit him.” Zelo said to me. When he opened the door the bright light shine in and we there we were in his bedroom once again.

“He’s not home so we’re going to visit him at his work place.”

“Oh, where does he work?” I asked him.

“He works at a convenient store.” He said before giving me a look.

“You… don’t know what that is right?” His eyes drooped.

“Yes, may I ask what that is?” I gave him a small smile.

“Uh it’s a store that sell things that people need everyday like packed foods and drinks. There’s a lot of things there, you’ll see.” He said as we walked out of the bedroom.

 “Oh, are we are going outside?” I asked. I’ve never seen the outside world of this place. I think a big surprise is waiting for me out there.

“Yeah, I’m going to help you get there. Everyone can see me right now so just act normal.” He said as we walked out to the living room and approached a door.

“Just stick right next to me.” He said before opening the door. When he opened the door  we entered a small room with a few other doors.

“You’ve never been or looked out of his apartment yet right?” He asked me

“Yes, this is my first time.” I said looking around.

“Well if curious about anything just asks me, I’ll try to answer them.” He smiled widely.

“You know stairs right?” He said pointing down to the area in front of us.

‘Oh, stairs. So we’re up high?’ I wondered. I looking down from the side to see that there were more underneath.

“Yes, but I’ve never seen so many.” I said to him.

“This is the third floor so it’s going to be a long walk. Try not to trip.” He and began walking down. When we walked down the stairs we there was another room that was the same as on top. There were 4 doors, exactly the same just like the 4 doors up there.

“These are other peoples apartments. People rent them out, kind of like borrow since it cost less people can afford them if they don’t have a lot of money. Zelo said as we continued. Again when we reached the place underneath it was exactly the same with 4 doors.

“So there’s 12 apartments in here?” I asked him.

“There’s actually another floor on top of Yongguk’s so 16 apartments total in 4 floors, very convenient right? They are all in one spot, doesn’t take up much space since it’s built on top of each other.” He said. I gave a big nod. People are definitely building things sufficiently. We reached a door in which Zelo opened and led us outside. My eyes quickly looked around at the familiar yet strange view.   It was slightly dark out but every thing was still visible. There were some trees but the houses were very different. There were lights shining in different places and there were some things that were moving very quick.

“Those things are cars. There are like horse but they move by wheels and don’t need a horse. You get on and move it to were you need to get there quick. Also those tall things that look like boxes are houses and apartment. Like Yongguk’s.” He turned me around to show me the apartment. It was indeed high up.

“They are mainly for work so people don’t actually live it there.” He explained as we continued walking. I then began looking at the people. There were dressed like the clothes that I am wearing. Just  top piece and a bottom piece. The some ladies had their bottom piece short so their legs were showing.

‘I guess it’s okay for the ladies to show their arms and legs.’ I said in my head. Zelo then grabbed me as we both stood there in front of the moving cars.

“Huh~?” I looked at him.

“We have to wait until the light changed color so that we can cross. If not we’re going to get hit.” He said to me pointing to the little light from across. I stared at it until it changed color in which other lights around it also changed. The cars stopped moving like he said and we continued walking.

“So that’s how you cross, it’s very safe.” I smiled.

“Yeah but people still end up injured and even dying from car crashes. Therefore you stay by my side because I don’t know what will happen if you die or end up in a hospital.” He sighed.

“Hospital?”

“The medical center where they treat your injuries.” He explained. We continued walking as my eyes wandered around. I looked into the houses in which Zelo said that they were stores. I was amused by how we can see everything inside through the walls in which he said were glass.

‘Oh, each store sells different things in big quantity.’ I said in my head. One store we passed by had clothes and the store next to it sold from what I believe food. There were a lot of people around right now. Little kids and elders were walking all over the place.

“Here we are, his work place.” Zelo said as we stopped in front of the glass of a store.

“This is the convenient store?” I asked in which he nodded.

“See there’s the little packages over there, it’s food.” He pointed to the shelves.

“Oh and there he is by the shelves.” Zelo pointed into the store. I couldn’t see him quiet well since he was sitting down and facing away. He then got up so I got to see him better.

“Oh Yongguk.” I smiled.

“Why don’t you go in there your self, I’m going to go somewhere.” He said to me.

“Uh~ Yes, should I just go inside.”

“Oh yeah, just push the door right there in and walk inside, stand behind him so that he doesn’t see you, and then say, ‘excuse me oppa can you get me something’” Zelo said to me.

“Ummm excuse me oppa can you get me something?” I repeated.

“Yea.” Zelo smiled widely.

“Oh, but what does it mean?” I asked him

“I just mean that you want to ask for help. When he turns around he’ll be surprise to see you, it’ll be more fun then just calling out to him.” He told me with a big smile

“Oh, what if I say it wrong?” I asked.

“It’s alright, when you go in I’ll leave as well okay, so Yongguk is going to take care of you the rest of the day.”

“Yes” I nodded.

“Bye-bye” He waved his hand.

“Oh bye-bye.” I waved back. I took a deep breath as I walked over to the door and pushed it in. There were a few people inside and the entire store was filled with many different colored objects. I was kind of shy so I just avoided everyone’s gaze.

“Welcome to our store.” Said a girl who seemed like she worked here. She was wearing the same clothes that Yongguk was wearing.

“Yes.” I just gave smile as I kept my head low. I slowly walked towards the back of the store but I couldn’t help but to take a look at the packages.

‘Do theses need to be cooked?’ I wondered. I continued to the back to where Yongguk was.

‘Go behind him and say those words.’ I said in my head.

“E-excuse me oppa, c-can you get something for me?” I said hopefully I said it right.

Yongguk’s POV

‘Oppa? That was clearly a guy’s voice.’ I said in my head. It must be those gay guys down the street again.

“What do you need?“ I turned around to a guy standing in front of me. He didn’t look up at me so I couldn’t see his face clearly.
“What are you looking for?” I asked again. This time he looked up a bit meeting my gaze but then looked back down to his feet. His face was familiar but I can’t seem to figure out who he was.

‘What’s with him? Do I know him?’ I began thinking.

“Oh~ D-Daehyun?!” I was surprised.

“Ha-ha yes, I almost thought you didn’t know who I was.” He said shyly.

“For a moment I didn’t.” I let out an awkward chuckle before taking a look at him from head to toe. Before I even get to ask him about what happened to his appearance, he asked me first.

“So how have you been?” He asked shyly this time looking up at me fully.

“Uhh~ good” I was distracted by his handsome looks. From head to toe everything was different but his face was still as handsome as ever.

“Mind me asking what happened to your appearance.” I asked as my eyes stay glued to his.

“Oh, Zelo said he want to give me a make-over? So I came out this way. Do I look bad?” He asked me as he placed his hand trough his hair.

“N-no, you look great, umm~ very handsome.” I praised him.

“Really? Thank you.” He scratched his head.

“Oh but why are you here?” I asked him.

“I wanted to visit you.” He said shyly.

“You came here by yourself?” I was shocked.

“No, I came here with Zelo but he already left.” He said back.

“Aish, that kid always drop the problem off and then leaves.” I said under my breath. I didn’t really mean the Daehyun was a problem but still it’s complicated with him since he doesn’t belong here. I don’t know what to do with him.

“Hey Yongguk, you’re still working you know.” Said Youngjae. He’s a friend who is also working here.

“I know!” I shouted back.

“Umm~ Daehyun, can you stand aside and wait for me to finish my work. I’m almost done, just a few more minutes so that I finished putting these up on the shelves.” I pointed to the box.

“Yes, of course, I’ll just wait here.” He said standing aside. I kind of felt bad for him to be just standing there.

“Actually you can go look around.” I said smiling. I know he must be curious about all of this.

“Okay.” He said awkwardly.

“Thanks.” I said before quickly  squatting down to put the snacks on the shelves.

“Who’s that?” Youngjae asked me.

“Uh, just a cousin.” I said to him.

“Really, you have a cousin who is that good looking, and you don’t brag about it?” Sunhwa popped out from behind.

“He’s a far cousin that lived in the country side. He just came here to visit.” I lied.

“Ohhh~” They both said in unison.

“Don’t talk to him okay. He’s not use to stranger.” I made it up.

“He doesn’t look like that, he’s helping Jieun right now.” Sunhwa pointed. I turned to look that he indeed did help her.

“I need to work!” I said to her as I turned back and began unloading the box. I had to admit it I did look back to see what Daehyun was doing or as to curious in what he did for Jieun.


 

Thanks for reading~! ^-^