Stealing

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Oh don’t forget your album.” Yongguk rushed to get and gave it to me.

“Thank you.” I gave him a smile.

“You welcome.” He smiled back.

“Umm, well have a safe trip back. Come visit me soon okay?” Yongguk giggled.

“Yes, I will. Oh but if time is moving faster here than when I’m in my place it will be a very long time for you.

“True, but I can wait. As long as I get to see you.” He said.

‘What? Now it’s getting harder for me to leave.’ I said in my head.

“Well I guess I should start heading to Zelo’s place.” I walked over to the door.

“Zelo is the best fairy ever.” I said as I giggled.

‘Is he really?’ I wondered. I opened the door and there was the other door that leads to Zelo.

“Bye.” I gave him a wave.

“Wait.” Yongguk stopped me.

“Can I… Give you a hug?” He asked me making me surprise.

‘A hug? W-why?’ I was a bit nervous.

“Uh it’s a friend thing. You know it’s how people greet each other and what they do when they leave.” Yongguk explained.

“Okay.” I held out my arms. He walked over and gave me a big warm hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist with a big smile.

‘It feels so nice and warm here.’ I said in my head.

“I’ll be waiting.” He whispered into my ear. I gave a small smile. His arms then loosened up and pulled away from me.

‘I wanted to hug him a bit longer.’ I said in my head.

“Umm, bye Yongguk.” I gave a small wave.

“Bye Daehyun.” He said back. I then walked into the closet and opened the other door. I gave one last look back as Yongguk who’s smiled was slowly disappearing.

“I’ll be back soon.” I said and walked in. I was now in the familiar white room.

“Zelo!” I called out.

“Oh Daehyun, you’re back.” Zelo step out of a room.

“Yes, it seems like the time is up. My hair turned back to normal.” I pushed the hoodie off of my head.

“Ahh~ I forgot. Well I’ll get you back into your normal. Do you know how to tie your hair back up because I have no clue.” Zelo said rushing over to somewhere.

“Yes, I know how. Uh Zelo..”  I wanted to ask him about the time.

“What?” He looked at me.

“You said the time at Yongguk’s place goes faster than my time period right?”

“Yeah, I believe that if it’s one minute there it’s one second over in your time period.” He explained but I wasn’t quite sure about the time convention here.

“No wait I think it changed after I fixed the machine, let me go check.” Zelo rushed over to the machine.

“Before it was 60 days at Yongguk’s place would make up one day in your time period.”

“What that long?” I was surprised.

“But don’t worry, right after you came over the machine was fixed so it is now 6 days at Yongguk’s place would be 1 day in your time period.”

“That’s still a long time.”

“It’s something I can’t control. Well as of now I don’t know how.” He said to me.

*buzzz~ *

“Hello?” Zelo seemed to press a button on the wall, which showed something like a TV.

“Hey Zelo. It’s Cindy noona~ Let me inside!” She shouted.

“Okay, wait for a bit!” Zelo pressed the button again and the TV thing disappeared.

“You should hurry up and leave Daehyun before she comes in. She is such a troublemaker. If she sees’s you.. I don’t even want to think about it.” Zelo shook his head.

“Oh okay but I need to change.” I looked at my clothes.

“Ah got that.” Zelo closed his eyes and snapped his finger. I felt a quickly breeze against me. When I checked myself I was already in my Prince robe.

‘Woah, that’s really interesting.’ I smiled.

“Here’s you hair pin thingy and hat.” He opened a drawer and handed the hairpin to me as well as my hat.

“Sorry for having you rush.” I apologized to him.

“It’s not your fault, it’s that witches fault.” Zelo said madly.

“Witch?” I didn’t know what that meant.

“No time to be confused Daehyun. Hurry, hurry. Sit on the transporter.” Zelo rushed me. After I got my hair pinned up I put on my hat and sat on the machine.

“Okay bye-bye.” Zelo gave a quick wave and pressed the button.

“Uh~” I didn’t even get to say bye to him when I began heading home.

Himchan’s POV

‘This is insane. I’m going back.’ I decided to give up on waiting for Daehyun. I got up and went back to the dog hole. Once again I dirtied my robe and all as I crawled through.

“Aish, Why is a Prince doing these things.” I cleaned my robe and straighten up. Just when I looked up I saw Daehyun walking by.

“Huh?” I rubbed my eyes again and looked at the person. That was indeed Daehyun.

“H-how did he…?” I was confused.

“Prince Daehyun!” I called out to him. He seemed surprised to see me, as if he was hiding from me.

“H-Himchan, why are you here?” He asked me.

“Wait, let me ask you first. How did you get back in?” I asked him.

“W-what do you mean?” He stuttered again.

“I’ve been inside the palace all day.” He clearly lied.

“Do not lie to me. I saw you with my own eye that you crawled out of that dog hole. I followed you out and then suddenly you disappeared. I waited and watched over the dog hole so there was no way you got back in that way.” I was frustrated.

“Ummm, well I went out but then I went back in right away. That’s probably why you didn’t see me.” He smiled.

‘He’s lying.’ I said in my head.

“Okay, so why were you out there?”

“I was looking for something. Himchan why were you following me though?” He asked me back.

“So now you’re asking back.” I said to myself.

“Ah-hem~. You were acting weird so I was a bit concerned.” I said to him.

“I was just looking for some plants since I was reading about them. Sorry for making you worried. Let’s go back, it’s getting late.” He said walking ahead.

‘Knowing Daehyun, he’s not going to tell me even if it is obvious that he’s hiding something. Guess I’ll have to find out myself.’ I said in my head.

Next day~

‘He has a lesson today so I can go into his chamber to check.’ I stride down the path.

“The Prince is not inside.” The servant said to me.

“Yes, I know but can’t I go wait inside?” I asked them

“Without the Prince’s permission, no one is allowed inside when he’s not there.” The servant said to me.

“But you know me, she knows me, the Prince knows me well. I just want to go inside and rest as I wait for him.” I said kindly. The two servants looked at each other.

“We’ll allow you to go inside but if there is a problem then…”

“I know, I’ll take the blame. Thank you.” I smiled and walked in. I went straight to his chest and began looking through carefully.

“This is making me crazy. I better find something that helps.” I said softly. I then found something that seemed strange.

“What’s this?” I picked up the object, it seemed like it was a book but very different. I opened it to find something shocking.

“W-what exactly is this?” I was shocked. It was like a painting of two people but it didn’t look like a painting. It was just so perfect as is they were real people.

“Wait, is that Daehyun?!” I stared at the image. It was definitely Daehyun’s face but his hair, the clothing were all different.

‘Even if that’s Daehyun, who is that person beside him?’ I took a closer look but it was someone I don’t know.

“I am positive that Daehyun’s hair was still a dark color and long since yesterday unlike in this photo. He couldn’t have possible cut his hair. Unless this is a painting in which wasn’t real.” I said quietly.

‘Isn’t this a female’s robe?’ It bothered me. I turned the page to see the two people again only in different clothing. This time I was sure that the person in the image was Daehyun. His smile gave it away. I was so confused. It looks like him but why does he look so different. I turned to the last page and it surprised me even more.

“Why is he wearing a princess robe?” I was really confused. I saw that I could take the painting or whatever it was out so I took the last one out.

“What is this? Is that Daehyun? How was this made?” I examined the paper from the front and back. Just then I heard doors being opened. I quickly closed the book and placed it back into the drawer. As for the one that I took out I put it in my sleeve. I got up and walked away just in time when the doors opened.

“I was told that the Prince will be out all afternoon.” The servant said to me.

“Uh, yes. I’ll leave then.” I walked out.

“I’ll tell the Prince that you dropped by for a visit.”

“Uh, no it’s fine. You don’t have to tell him.” I didn’t want him to know that I was in his room.

‘What are you up to Daehyun?’ I said in my head. I then recall all of the strange objects that had been appearing.

“Where did those things from?” I said out loud to myself.  I reached into my sleeve and touch the small painting.

‘This isn’t something simple.’ I shook my head.

“Hurry up and go buy some more!” I heard a shout. I finally snapped out of it and saw that everyone around here was busy.

“Uncle, what happened?” I asked one of them.

“Those naughty kids were playing another weird game of theirs and broke the roof last night!”

“Weird game? What weird game?” I was curious

“I don’t know, all I know is that it is dangerous. Here take a look at it. I have no idea what it is.” He went into a basket and picked something up.

“I-it’s so strange.” He showed me.

“Woah, I’ve never seen anything like this either. May I hold it?” I asked him.

“Here” He handed it to me.

“Oh, it’s heavy and shiny. Is it made out of steel?” I was curious. I absolutely enjoy traveling and learning new things so seeing strange things before my eyes are very interesting.

‘Another strange object. Could this be linked to Daehyun?’ I said in my head.

“Uncle, do you think I can take this home and examine it?”

“Yes, take it. I seriously think it’s something unlucky. First it broke the roof and then afterwards it fell on my foot making it sore now.” He sighed.

“I hope your foot gets better. I’ll take my leave now.” I said and walked away with the strange object. I was confused but really happy. This means that there’s something interesting behind all of this and I was determined to find out.
 


 

Nosy Himchan has caught on. Will he find out? :/

Wonder what the dangerous object is? :P

Since I haven't updated for a while I rushed through this chapter so sorry.

Hopefully there wasn't alot of mistakes. If there are, please forgive me

Thank you for reading~! ^-^