Thoughtful Yongguk

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Yongguk’s POV

We finally arrived at my apartment. I took out my keys and opened the door. Daehyun walked into the house right after me and we both took our shoes off.

“So~ you’re mad at me right?”

“Yes! It’s because you kissed me!”

“What? No I didn’t!”

“Yes you did! When you got me out of the pool. I clearly saw you. And I felt it too!” Daehyun pouted as he glared at me.

“That was CPR. That’s how I got you to breathe. Otherwise you could have died.”

“I don’t believe kissing is a way to safe someone.” He crossed his arms.

“It’s CPR. It’s something modern so you don’t know about it. You should be thanking me for saving you.”

“Perhaps I don’t know was CPR is but still you kissed me!” He was really mad.

“Well apparently you don’t know the difference between a CPR and a kiss so let me show you.” I said madly before pulling him in for a kiss.

“Mmmhh~” He tried to push me away but I refused to. He stumbled backwards and so I pinned him against the wall. He was hitting me with his hand but then he stopped and held onto my sleeves.

“Mmhh” He refused to let my tongue in. I was really stubborn so I just waited until he was less tense. I kissed his lips softly as I on his bottom lip. I don’t know what over came me but it was no long a simple kiss. I was nibbling on his soft lips and tried slipping my tongue into his mouth. His tongue touched mines before I explored his warm mouth. Daehyun was no longer fighting back, instead I felt him relax.  I pulled him in closer for a deep kiss. He even responded back to me slowly.

‘Now this is a kiss.’ I said in my head.

*ring~ ring~ * my cell phone rang.

I finally snapped back into the situation and moved away from Daehyun. I opened my eyes to see Daehyun doing the same.

“Uhh~” I fumbled for my phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello, this is Sunny from the Hanbok photoshoot store. I’m calling because your photos are already done.”

“Oh, thanks. Should I go get them now?” I asked her.

“If you’d like. You can pick them up anytime.” She said happily.

“Okay. I guess I’ll go now.” I said since it was awkward staying here.

“Well see you later then.”

“Bye.” I hung up.

“Uh, Daehyun I’m going to go pick up the photos from yesterday.” I said awkwardly.

“Oh.” He nodded.

“You can go take a shower and I’ll go by myself.”

“Uh~ yes.” He said not looking at me.

“Well, bye~” I said as I walked towards the door. I slipped into my shoes and opened the door.

“Uh Daehyun, I’m sorry.” I said before I left. I quickly dashed down the stairs as my heart raced.

“Oh gosh~ what did I do. That one was actually a real kiss. He’s going to be mad at me for sure now.” I said to myself as I walked out of the apartment building.

‘I’ll make it up somehow.’ I thought. I walked down the quiet street to the Hanbok store. There I met Sunny behind the counter.

“Hello Yongguk, where’s Daehyun?” She asked me.

“He’s at home.” I scratched my head.

“Oh well here you go, two sets.” She handed me two small album booklets.

“Thanks.”

“They came out great and they look really nice in the album too, don’t you think?” She asked me as I picked one of them up and looked through it.

“Yeah the border seems really cute looking.” I smiled as I looked at Daehyun in the photo. He just looked too cute and innocent.

“Well that will be an extra 26,000 won” She said happily.

“Eh? Why?” I was surprised.

“The photo album. 13,000 won each.” She blinked innocently with a big smile.

“I never said I wanted to buy them.”

“Oh come on~ you said it yourself that it was cute. Just buy it since you also need a place for the photos.” She tried to convince me.

“Did you already plan on having me buy he albums since you already put the photos inside?” I asked her.

“Maybe~ come on~ It’s just 26,000 won.”

“Ahh~ fine. You sure have ways to make people buy things.” I said taking out my wallet.

“I do don’t I” She smiled widely. I took the money out and handed it to her.

“Thank you Yongguk~. Let me get you a bag.” She said looking around the cabinets in the back.

“You’re welcome you sneaky... little… girl” I didn’t know what else to say.

“He-he~ Here you go. Come again soon.” She smiled as she handed me the bag.

“I think not, bye~” I waved to her and left the store.

“Good thing I brought some of Zelo’s money. I didn’t have to use my own.” I smiled happily.

‘Daehyun would enjoy seeing these.’ I thought happily but then I remembered what I did to him.

“Well these might make him feel a bit better. Or maybe worse.” I frowned. Just then I walked past a restaurant with delicious smell floating out.

“I’m kind of hungry. Daehyun must be too. I should go buy us a meal and bring it home to eat.” I said before walking in. I bought two meals and then continued my way home. Again my attention was capture once more. This time it was a pastry store.

“I should buy a cake for Daehyun. He’s probably never tasted it before.” I walked into the store hearing a girl song being played softly.

“Welcome to or pastry store how may I help you?” The worker asked me.

“Uh~ I was wondering is there a simple cake. You no something easy to eat that everyone likes.” I said to her.

“Something popular is the strawberry shortcake, the layered chocolate cake, the Swedish roll cake, the..”

“Yah, he seems confused already so stop suggesting!” Said the other worker.

“Excuse me sir, but I’ll help you.” The other girl smiled as she pushed the worker from before away.

“Oh okay.  They all look really good but I’m not sure what to pick.”

“May I recommend the Mini Each? It’s our latest box set in which consist 9 different types of cake. They are slightly smaller then the ones that are sold individually but they taste the same. They are made small so that the buy can taste some of our different types of cake without paying as much.”

“Oh that sounds good. I’ll get that then.” I smiled.

“Here let me show you first before you buy them.” She saw walking away. She then came back with a box.

“These are the 9 different types cake in the set. Is it okay with you?” She asked me.

“Yeah, they’re perfect.” I smiled.

“Well come over here sir to pay.” She walked over to the counter. She typed in the price and I paid her the amount. She even gave me a list with the names of the came as well all the names of all the desserts in the store. She was really a great worker and very kind.

After buying the cakes I head straight home. I didn’t get distracted by any more stores. However when I arrived in front of my apartment door I froze.

‘He’s still mad at me right? What should I say when I meet him?’ I asked myself. I took my keys out and tossed it up and down in my hand.

“Huh~ I’ll do whatever he wants me since it was my fault.” I took a deep breath and opened the door. I opened the door slowly and peeked in to see the room empty.

Where is he?’ I wondered. I walked in and took my shoes off.

‘Ah~ He must be taking a bath.’ I said in my head. I walked in and placed the bags on the dinning table and the cake box into the fridge. I then tiptoe across the bathroom to get to my bedroom but before I could pass by the door swung open abruptly.

“Aish~!” I jumped. I turned around to see Daehyun staring at me.

“Uhhh~ I’m back.” I smiled sheepishly.

“I can tell.” He said looking at me.

“Umm~ So Daehyun about before… I didn’t mean it. I didn’t know what overcame me but-“

“It’s okay. Just pretend that it didn’t happen.” He said and walked away.

‘Really? Just pretend that it didn’t happen?’ I was surprised. I was actually expecting him to yell at me and threat me but this was very simple.

“Oh Daehyun I bought dinner, let’s eat it since it’s still warm.” I said to him.

“Okay. What did you buy?”

“Rice with some curry.” I said standing beside him.

“Are you really going to let that problem slide like nothing happened?” I asked him.

“Yes, unless you don’t want it too.” He looked at me with a soft smile.

“Uh~ okay. Let it slide.” I giggled. He then looked through the bags and saw our album.

“What’s this?” He asked.

“Oh that’s the photo album, our photos are in there.” I told him.

“Ahh~ this is embarrassing.” He sighed after he saw the photo.

“I think you look good.” I said looking the photo then to him.

“So one is yours and one is mine?” He held both of them up.

“Yeah. You can take either one. They’re both the same.” I said to him.

“Okay, thanks.” He thanked me.

“There’s nothing to thank me for.” I smiled widely. The two of us sat down and ate our meals.

“Is it okay?” I asked him after he took the first bite.

“Yeah, It’s good.” He smiled.

‘Oh yeah I bought some cake for him. I should surprise him later.’ I thought.

“Afterwards I have something else for you.” I chuckled

“What is it?” He asked me.

“It’s a surprise.” I giggled as I continued eating.

“Ah~ why did you tell me than.” He pouted.

‘He’s so cute. I think I wouldn’t mind dating him.’ I thought and then realized it afterwards.

‘What am I thinking?!’ I shouted in my head.

“Uh~ I just wanted to tell you” I smiled before digging into my meal.



 

Ahhh~ Daehyun's first real kiss!

I wonder what Daehyun is thinking about it :/

Anyways thanks for reading~ ^-^