Banana Milk

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Umm~ that’s…” I didn’t know what to say.

“It’s a key.” I finally said it.

“Key? It doesn’t look like a key.” He took it out ad began looking at it.

“A traveller passed by and gave it to me as a present.” I said not telling it all.

‘Technically Zelo is a traveller.’ I said in my head

“If it’s a key then it opens things, so what does this open?” He asked me smiling.

“It’s~ a secret!” I couldn’t lie so I just covered it.

“Oh, a secret. I think I’ll hold on to this for a while then.” He placed it back into his sleeve and walked away.

“I told you what it is~” I pouted.

“You did but you didn’t tell me what it opens so I’ll try to figure it out myself.” He said walking towards the door.

“But-“ I was going to say something before I got cut off.

“PRINCE~! The King would like to meet you!”  Hyung Sun shouted

“Ahh~” I sighed as I drooped my shoulders down.

“Well see you later my Prince.” He brushed a finger on my chin and ran out.

“Himchan!” I was going to follow him out but Hyung Sun was right there waiting for me.

“Huh~ let’s go.” I just gave in for now. I’ll just have to go find Himchan after I talk to the King.

Zelo’s POV

“Aish~ this machine is useless!” I pounded my fist on top of it. I decided to get myself something to drink to soothe down a bit.

“Hmm~ Banana milk!” I took the 4-pack banana milk out and brought it over to the work place. The place was a mess so I just placed it on the machine.

“Either Daehyun gave me bad luck and broke the machine or this machine is too old and broke down itself.” I said getting one bottle of banana milk out of the plastic wrap. I also got a straw out and placed the rest back in the pack.

“Huh~” I sighed before taking a sip.

“Mmmh~ delicious~” I smiled.

“Hey wait, maybe the battery box needs a boost.” I placed my drink down on the machine and checked the battery box. I used my magic and tried whatever I could. Just then I saw the light flashed on.

“Ah! It worked!” I was so happy. After a moment the light went off just like it should, that means that it worked.

“Ha-ha~ YES! Oh wait. BANANA!!!”  I remembered that I place my milk pack there but now it’s gone. I tried pressing buttons but it didn’t come back.

“Banana, come back!!!” I shout but it still didn’t come back.

“Oh no, I’ve changed the future all because of my Banana milk!” I ruffled my hair. I began thinking about what’s going to happen and what should I do

“I guess I can tell Daehyun to look for it for me. Oh wait I can go get it myself!” I just remembered that the machine works so I smiled proudly.

“I should probably change incase I happen to be visible.” I said before using my magic to change my clothing and style.

“I-is this it?” I took a look at my clothes.

“I hope these clothes are from that era.” I had to think about before I just decided to go.

“Hey wait what if it isn’t completely fix and sends me to a different time period?” I asked out loud. It’s pretty risky I mean I’m not even sure if Daehyun arrived back properly.

“Ummm~ how about I test something else just in case.” I looked around the room for an object.

“Lets see, oh rock!” I pick up a rock from one of the nearby vase.

‘I put that here and then press the button.’ I said in my head. As what I thought would happen, it didn’t work.

“Ahhh~ I quit~!” I went mad.

‘Might as well change back to some comfortable clothes.’ I said switching back to me ious clothes.

“I’ll ask appa to help me fix it, as for now... I think I need to take a trip to the salon~” I said ruffling my hair curly.

Himchan’s POV

“Huh~ secret? I don’t think so. You’ll just have to tell me in order to get this ‘key’ back.” I smirked as I began going to my chamber happily. Just then I felt some hit straight on top of my head.

“Aishhh~!!!” It made me fell to the ground. Before the object fell in front of me.

“What is this? Who dares to throw that at me?!” I look behind me but the whole area was empty. It made sense since I took the quiet unused path to my chamber so that no one would see me.

“Eh? No one?” I was surprised. I then looked up but there wasn’t anything above me either.

“Where did this come from?” I rubbed my head before getting up. I brushed off all the dust and picked up my fan along with the strange object. It was quite heavy.

“This, I’ve never seen this before.” It seemed like a packaged of some sort but was open. Inside were little jugs.

“How in the world?” I began feeling a bit scared because of this unfamiliar object that came out of nowhere. I took a look around again but I was completely alone here.

“Could it be it fell from the sky?” I looked up. I stared up as I covered the sunlight with my hand but nothing was in sight.

“From the gods perhaps?” I scratched my head with the fan that I had in my hand.

‘Ahhh~ could it be a gift?’ I didn’t know what else to think.

“Whatever! I’ll bring this to my chamber and examine it.” I said covering it with my sleeve and quickly went to my chamber.

“Hello young master~” I heard a voice that startled me.

“Ah~! You scared me!” I shouted to the servant.

“Welcome back from your long trip.” She said to me

“Ah~ yes. Thank you, thank you. You can go work now.” I said to her trying to make her go away. I tried my best to keep the unusual object hidden from her.

“Do you need any help with anything young master?” She asked me.

“No-no, I’m fine. I~ just want to rest in my room.”

“I’ll take my leave then, have a good rest young master.” She said walking away.

“Huh~ I have to hurry to my room before someone else sees me.” I started running. Once I reached my chamber I acted calm as I pass through the servants.

“I would like to rest so if it is not important do not disturb me.” I said as I hid the object under my sleeve.

“Yes, young master~” said the servants. I walked inside and then waited until they closed the doors. I placed the object on the table and sat down to examine it.

‘What does this say?’ I looked at the writing on the package.

“B-a-n-a-n-a~ m-i-l-k?” I read the weird writing

“Banana milk?” I then went inside the package and took one of the jugs out. Inside there was some kind of liquid.

“There’s milk in here?” I shook the bottle. There were three jugs in the package along with some sticks.

“What milk is this? What’s banana?” I shook it.

“Ehhh~ better not taste it, who knows, I could die~” I said putting it aside. I tried not to pay any attention to it but I was still curious about it. I was getting really frustrated and began fanning myself to cool down.

‘Did this accidently came to me or purposely? Is it suppose to be a good thing?’ I thought about it.

“Aish~ no good! I have to go look around for some clues, maybe things like this have been happening frequently when I was gone. And I have to see what Daehyun’s key opens. Ahh~ so many things to be uncovered.” I got up and took my fan with me. Before walking away from my chamber I went back to the servants.

“I am just curious, but has there been anything strange happening?” I asked them.

“No young master, it’s been the same ever since you’ve left.” One of them told me.

“Ah~ really? Nothing strange like things falling out of the sky.” I said hoping not to sound insane.

“No~ if that happened everything would have been chaotic by now.” They giggled.

“True~, thank you anyways.” I waved to them before leaving.

“How should I ask people so that I don’t sound insane?” I asked myself as I walked down the path cooling myself down with my fan.

“YAH, YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!!!” I heard from behind. I turned around to see abeoji running towards me with an unpleasant facial expression.

“A-abeoji, calm down!” I began running away in panic.

“I already said that I will teach you a lesson every time I see you!!!” He chased me.

“Ahhh~ eomeoni!!!” I shouted as I ran for my life.

“Try to endure it my son!” I heard eomeoni shouted back as she stood in the garden.

“Aish~ I don’t want to die young abeoji!” I pleaded as I ran down the path.

“Did you think of that before leaving the house a month ago?!” He still chased me.

“Yah one of you get me my rod!” He yelled to the servants.

“No~! Do get it!” I cried.

“Even if it’s the end of the world I’ll still catch you and teach you a lesson!”

“Ahhh~” I ran as fast as I could holding on my hat.

15 minutes later~

“Ah~ ahhh~! Can you put it on more softly?!” I shouted to the doctor.

“I’m sorry, I’ll try to do it softer.” He said.

“Aish~ abeoji didn’t have to hit me that hard.” I complained.

“He did go easy on you, there’s only 5 markings this time.”

“Still, I’m all grown up now, he should treat me as an adult.”

“To a parent, their child will always be a child in their eyes.” He said to me.

“That’s one of the reasons why I left.” I sighed.

“Young master~ Prince Daehyun is here to see you!” the maids shouted.

‘Ahh~ I still haven’t found out what the key opens nor what was the thing I found.’ I said in my head.

“Let the Prince in!” I shouted

“You may leave now.” I sad to the doctor.

“Yes, I hope your wounds heal up quickly.” He packed his things up and left. Daehyun then came in afterwards.

“So decided to tell me yet?” I asked him fixing my robe up.

“No~!” He pouted as he sat down.

“Then you’re not getting it back.” I said stubbornly.

“I’ll do anything Himchan~” He whined

“How about this, if I tell you a secret of mines then you’ll have to tell me yours and I’ll give you back the key.”

“Really?” He was surprise of my offer.

“Yes, I am completely serious. But the secret has to be about the key of course.” I said to him.

“You go first.” He said to me.


 

I hope you like the new picture and chapter. Thanks for reading~!