Camping Plan

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

No one’s POV

After showing Himchan around Yongguk’s apartment they decided to take him outside for a look around. Lights were flashing every and cars zoomed by left and right. It was terrifying an dangerous but the understood them quickly.

“The future is quiet sufficient with all of these new things.” Himchan said as he walked like a young master.

“You don’t have to walk like that. Just walk comfortably, everyone else is.” Yongguk said to Himchan.

“I am comfortable walking like this.” Himchan said back.

“Oh Yongguk, what’s this store?” Daehyun pointed.

“Oh that’s an outdoor activities store. Like camping.” Yongguk explained

“Camping? What’s that?” Daehyun asked.

“Let’s go inside and I’ll tell you.” Yongguk led the way in.

“Is this see through wall easy to break?” Himchan asked.

“Yes, if you hit it hard enough then you can break it.” Yongguk answered.

“Camping is when you go have fun and live outdoors of a few days. You see this here is like a small house that you can put up  wherever you need it. Let’s say you want to go in the forest or go fishing and you need a place to sleep. Well this is what you need.” Yongguk pointed to the tent.

“Why would you want to go to the forest?” Himchan asked him.

“Well people in the future are very different. They live in a place like this and so they want to be near nature so that they can relax. It’s kind of like Daehyun wanted to leave the palace. You just wanted to escape from your everyday life.” Yongguk smiled widely.

“So he knows.” Himchan said to Daehyun softly.

“So this small house, what’s inside?” Daehyun asked excited.

“Nothing really. No kitchen or bathroom. It’s just something to keep the wind and water out. You have to sleep on the floor.”

“Oh, I want to try.” Daehyun smiled widely.

“It would be a fun and great experience.” Yongguk was swayed by Daehyun’s happiness. Yongguk smiled back a Daehyun  but then Himchan got in the view.

‘He just ruins the mood.’ Yongguk said in his head.

“Hey what’s up Yongguk.” He heard a familiar voice. It turns out that Jongup was working there.

“Oh Jongup, I didn’t know you worked here.”

“It’s a part-time job. Are you interested in going camping?” He asked.

“Kind of I suppose.” Yongguk looked over to Daehyun who was excited.

“Well don’t buy one, it’s pretty expensive. Beside I have one that I can lend you. I can fit about 5 people. With and extra area for just sitting around. You can say it’s a fancy type.” Jongup whispered.

“Really? Well thanks for being more like a friend rather than worker.” Yongguk whispered back.

“No problem, just speaking the truth. Oh and who this?” He looked at Himchan.”

“He’s uh, Daehyun’s friend from the country side.” Yongguk explained.

“Hello, I’m Himchan.” Himchan introduced himself.

“Hey, I’m Jongup.” He held out his hand. Like Himchan was taught, an extended hand means to do a handshake.

“Nice to meet you Jongup.”  He shook his hand.

“Aigoo he’s just like Daehyun.” Jongup giggled.

“Oh but this season isn’t exactly good for camping. It’s always raining.” Jongup said to Yongguk making him look over to Daehyun.

“Yeah I just realize. Sorry Daehyun, I don’t think we can go camping anytime soon.” Yongguk said sadly.

“Really?” He frowned.

“But if you want to have the experience then I have a plan.” Yongguk said with a small smile.

“Jongup, when can we borrow that tent of yours?”

“Whenever is fine as long as I’m home.”

“How about tomorrow? We can also hang out”

“Sure. I don’t have work too so it’s just perfect.”

“Okay, well see you tomorrow. We’re going to go grab a dinner, wanna join?”

“Nah, I’m fine I still need to work for another hour.” Jongup sighed.

“Well, good luck and see you tomorrow.”

“Okay.”  Jongup said back before they left the store. When they were walking to the restaurant down the street Yongguk suddenly tripped.

“Woah!” Yongguk fell forward and landed on the ground.

“Yongguk! Are you okay?” Daehyun was surprised.

“Uh, yeah. What in the world happened?” Yongguk looked down to his feet to see what made him trip.

“Well it looks like the ropes on your shoe are tied together.” Himchan said to him as if it wasn’t obvious.

“When did this happ- oh-ho no not these tricks again.” Yongguk got up and looked around. Just what he was looking for was staring by the  streetlight a few feet away.

“What’s up!” Zelo giggled. He decided to give Yongguk’s place a visit so he came in fairy form.

“Things like this aren’t funny.” Yongguk said as he untied his shoelaces.

“To me it is. After all I am the fairy of jokes.” Zelo said proudly.

“No you’re not. You’re a Tinker fairy.” Yongguk said back.

“Ha, so you remembered.” Zelo smirked.

“So you’re allowed to use your powers freely for fun.” Daehyun said to him.

“Of course I can.” Zelo said happily.

“Who are you talking to?” Himchan was confused. It was only Daehyun and Yongguk who could see Zelo at this moment.

“Himchan you can’t see Zelo?” Daehyun pointed to Zelo.

“Not at all.” Himchan shook his head.

“That’s because only you two can hear and see me. This guy just tagged along with you but he doesn’t have the powers to see me in this form.” Zelo sneaked over to Himchan’s side.

“What should I do to you?” Zelo smirked evilly.

“Zelo, don’t pick on him.” Daehyun didn’t want any trouble happening.

“What are you saying Daehyun? Is he near me.” Himchan was surprised and a bit worried.

“Just a little will be fine.” Zelo said before pushing his index finger against Himchan’s forehead.

These two are just..’ Daehyun didn’t know what to say.

‘It’s good to have someone else take these pranks rather than me.’ Yongguk gave a small smirk.

“Ah!” Himchan tumbled backwards.

“Yah, where are you. Wait till I get my hands on you!” Himchan was furious. The people around them however just looked at them as if they were insane. These three grown men are just talking to themselves. Zelo then reached out and pulled Himchan’s ear.

“Ah-ah, yah!” Himchan was about to explode.

“Zelo stop it people are staring at us.” Yongguk said softly.

“What does that have to do with me?” Zelo smirked.

“Himchan let’s just go. Zelo why don’t you show up and go to dinner with us.” Daehyun said to him.

“Why?!” Yongguk and Himchan said in unison.

“Should I?” Zelo thought about it.

“Okay, give me a sec.” Zelo walked into an empty ally and then came out visible to everyone.

“You little rascal!” Himchan was about to grab Zelo when Daehyun stopped him.

“Where are you manners Himchan.” Daehyun said to him.

“My manners? Where are his manners?” Himchan pointed to Zelo.

“I have none, I’m not human.” Zelo stuck out his tongue.

“Why did you make things worse by letting him come?” Yongguk shouted at Zelo.

“What are you saying, I wasn’t the one who brought him!” Zelo said back.

“It was actually my fault.” Daehyun said sadly.

“No, I followed him here so it’s just my fault.” Himchan accepted it as his fault.

“Okay everyone just stop arguing, I’m hungry, let’s go eat.” Daehyun pouted. Just then Himchan’s stomach grumbled.

“Okay, but I’ll take care of you when we get back to Yongguk’s place.

“As if I’ll let you.” Zelo finished the talking as the went to the restaurant down the street.

“So Zelo what brings you here?” Daehyun asked him.

“He’s probably here to mess round like always.” Yongguk answered for him.

“Actually you got only half. I’m going to be on vacation so I’m going camping in the Unitedland. I decided I should spend my time in the human world and have some fun.”

“Camping?” Daehyun’s eyes lit up like shining diamonds.

“What’s with him?” Zelo looked over to Himchan, which was glaring right back at him. He decide to turn to Yongguk.

“We were just talking about going camping but we couldn't because it’s rain season.” Yongguk explained.

“Do you think we can go with you Zelo?”

“We? Don’t include me because I don’t want to be with him.” Himchan added in.

“I’m not sure. First of all there shouldn’t be any humans in Fairyland. Second is that it’s pretty dangerous there at Unitedland. It’s mainly  the girls.” He said softly.

“Aw but I want to go.” Daehyun frowned. When Yongguk saw this he was unhappy as well. Daehyun was like part of him and so he wanted to make him happy no matter what.

“You already broke the rules, what’s a little camping trip going to do.” Yongguk said to Zelo.

“Looks like you two are bonded pretty well.” Zelo smirked and raised a brow.

“W-what are you talking about?” Daehyun stuttered.

“We’re here!” Yongguk interrupted them as he opened the restaurants door.

“Anyways I guess you guys can tag along. The kings and queens aren’t going to be around.” Zelo continued as they sat down at a table.

‘This is great. I was actually planning on setting the tent up in my living room but this is way better.’ Yongguk said in his head.

“Yes, I hope it’s going to be fun.” Daehyun was excited.

“Oh it will.” Zelo giggled.

“What will it be like?” Yongguk asked.

“It’ll just be like regular camping here but more pretty and fun.” Zelo explained.

“What are we going to be eating?”

“Himchan, you should go too.”

“What? Why?!” Himchan was surprised.

“It’ll be fun and great experience.” Daehyun wanted Himchan to go with them. Yongguk actually just wanted the two of them together but if Daehyun is happy with Himchan coming along then he’s fine with it.

“There will be fishing, story telling, kite flying, surfing,  diving, and a lot more. You can also experience all 4 seasons.”

“And you will be there.” Himchan glared at him.

“But I probably won’t have time to play with you.” Zelo stuck out his tongue. Himchan then knocked his head when Zelo had his eyes closed.

“Why you-“

“Stop it. You two are like siblings fighting.”

“Who wants him as a brother.” Himchan and Zelo said in unison.

“I suppose that it does sound interesting.” Himchan was still thinking about it.

“Excuse me would you like to order now?” a waitress popped out of nowhere.

“W-what?” Himchan was confused.

“Ah, just let just do the talking!” Yongguk said to him.

“Okay!” Himchan pouted.