Leaving

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

-The next day-

No one’s POV

“The enemies have invaded the East Gate!” The soldiers shouted.  Everyone was running left and right panicking  from the sudden new. Over night the palace was invaded. The King has sent out orders to capture the enemy and protect the royal family. Little did he know that the second prince had friends currently in his chambers.

“What do we do?!” Zelo was in panic just like every one else.

“J-just stay back here for now. I-I don’t even know what exactly happening out there but if they see you then t-they’ll… hurt you or even kill you because they don’t know you.” Daehyun was so flustered. He just led Yongguk and Zelo to the back where no would see them before returning to the front. He paced back and forth and the door burst open. Hyung Sun rushed in out of breath.

“My Prince!” He said out of breath.

“What’s the situation? Who’s invading?” Daehyun asked him.

“I don’t know yet my Prince but the situation isn’t good right now. They caught us off guard over night and now they have gone inside the palace.” Hyung Sun explained.

“How are the King, The Queen, and hyung?” I asked him.

“They have gone into safety. We have to get you to safety as well.” He said making Daehyun worried and didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t leave because if he did then what will Yongguk and Zelo do.

“I-I can’t.” Daehyun said but couldn’t say the reason.

“What are you saying my Prince?” Hyung Sun was confused and surprised by his answer.

“Hyung Sun! I’ll take care of  the Prince you should go protect the Crown Prince.” Himchan barged in.

“I cannot certainly do that. I cannot just leave my Prince in this situation.” Hyung Sun said back and refused to leave. Himchan looked over to Daehyun concerned.

“Hurry and leave with the Prince then.” Himchan said before looking at Daehyun.

“I’ll take care of things here.” He said making Daehyun a little less worried but still afraid of what’s going to happen.

“Can you hyung?” Daehyun asked to make sure.

“Yes now hurry.” Himchan said and told him to leave. Daehyun had only one option and it was to leave. He trusted Himchan and so he just left and went into safety.  Once they had left Himchan went into the back where Yongguk and Zelo was.

“I’m guessing you know what’s going on.” Himchan said to them.

“Yeah but what should we do now?” Zelo asked.

“Is Daehyun going to be fine?” Yongguk asked.

“Right now we would need to get you out of here and into safety as well.” Himchan said as he untied a bag and handed then each an outfit.

“Wear this and you can blend in with the other workers.” Himchan said hurriedly.

“Does your magic really not work here?” Himchan asked Zelo. If it did then we wouldn’t be in this situation right now.” Zelo said as he hurriedly put on the  clothes.

“Is this suppose to happen in this time period?” Yongguk asked Zelo

“I don’t know. Do you think I would read all about history?” Zelo said back.

“I’m a fairy that builds not a fairy that knows history!” Zelo said as he finished changing.

“Just pretend to be workers for now as we get into a safe place where Daehyun is.” Himchan explained

“What should we do after?” Zelo asked.

“After?... I’ll tell you later.” Himchan said and just led them out of the room. The had an idea but he wasn’t sure about it. It was ridiculous but it seemed like it would work. When they went outside they just stuck behind Himchan as he led them to where Daehyun was headed.

“This is one of the reasons why I prefer the future.” Zelo said as his eyes wandered around and stared at the people running with swords and spears.

“I hope Daehyun is okay.” Yongguk was so worried.

“Don’t worry, the enemies haven’t gone all the way in yet.” Himchan said. Just then they saw Daehyun running towards them.

“Daehyun!” Yongguk called out to him.

“Daehyun, what are you doing here? You’re suppose to be with the Queen.” Himchan asked him.

“I was worried about Yongguk and Zelo so I came back alone.” Daehyun said.

“Now that we’re all here. Let’s go this way.” Himchan said and led the way.

“Where are we going?” Daehyun asked him but Himchan didn’t answer him. After a minute of speed walking they approached the wall the parted the palace from the forest where they usually leave.

 “What’s your plan?“ Daehyun asked him.

“You should just leave with them.” Himchan said making Daehyun confused and shocked.

“What are you saying?” Daehyun asked him. Himchan was the one that was against his feelings for Yongguk and against him leaving but now he’s telling him to leave with them for good…

“Take the chance and leave with them.” Himchan said again

“What are you saying? You do know that I’m leaving for good. I won’t be able to come back here.” Daehyun said as if Himchan didn’t know.

“I know and this is the perfect chance.” Himchan said making Daehyun and the others confused.

“What.. How is this a perfect chance?” Yongguk asked him.

“Oh, to cover it up as kidnapping the Prince?” Zelo was the one that got it.

“What? Kidnapping?” Daehyun was still a bit confused but then it all went through his head.

“No… I can’t leave like this. Especially now. It’s chaotic and the King and Queen-“

“It’s the one and only chase you have from what I see. If you don’t leave now then you will have to stay here.” Himchan said. He still doesn’t like the idea but it was best for Daehyun. He had spent a lot of time thinking about it and it is worth to risk it. It’s Daehyun’s life and he deserves happiness. Living here was not happiness for him but with Yongguk it was. Himchan could tell it.

“No, I… I didn’t come here to part you from your family. I just wanted to say goodbye.” Yongguk said although he really wanted to be with Daehyun.

“What are you saying? You two know that you want to leave so why are you changing your minds right now? “Himchan was getting frustrated. He too felt like he was regretting this decision but he’s still trying his best to keep it cool.

“My Eomeoni lost a son and he had just returned now her other son is going to leave? I can’t do that.” Daehyun felt terrible if that is what he had to do.

“Maybe it was meant to be. He had  to come back in order for you to leave.” Himchan said making Daehyun surprised.

‘Could it be true?’ Daehyun wondered about it.

“I-I can’t leave. I have to know whether or not everyone would be safe here. I can’t be selfish and just leave while my family is in danger.” Daehyun said as he felt suffocated.

“Ah ha! My device works!” Zelo suddenly shouted.

“I thought you said nothing works here?” Yongguk asked Zelo.

“I didn’t but I think it’s because we’re closer to the portal so it works.”

“W-what are you going to do?” Daehyun was confused.

“I am going to look up the history and see what is going to happen right now. If your family is all safe then you will leave right?” Zelo said making Daehyun worried.

“Y-yes but…” Daehyun wasn’t sure. He was still pondering in whether or not he should leave. Daehyun glanced at Yongguk and then back to Zelo.

‘Could I really just leave up to the history?’ Daehyun wondered.

“From what I can find…. The Jung royal family remained safe from the sole palace invasion.” Zelo said with a smile.

“The sole palace invasion. This is the first palace invasion since  your abeoji has taken the throne and according to history it will be last. Your family will be safe.” Himchan said and was happy. Daehyun was happy too but if that's the answer then his answer was… to leave and go live in the future.

“Does it mention about me?” Daehyun asked Zelo. Zelo tried checking but his devices wasn’t working anymore.

“What’s going on?” Zelo shook it but it was all static.

“Woah~ it seems like the future is unclear for you.” Zelo said and gave up. Maybe it was meant to be so that Daehyun can make his decision.

“Daehyun, if you don’t leave now then you won’t have another chance. This would be the perfect excuse.” Himchan said again. Yongguk just stood there not knowing what to do.

‘No, don’t go. Stay here with you family.’ He wanted to say that but when he opened his mouth words just didn’t come out. Just then he saw the Queen walk by from a distance.

“Wait a bit” Daehyun ran off towards his mother’s shadow.

“Where are you going?” Zelo asked but Daehyun just left them for a bit.

“Eomeoni!” Daehyun called out to her .

“Daehyun! Are you okay my son?” The Queen was surprised to see him here.

“Yes…” Daehyun tried to catch his breath and remained calm.

“Eomeoni… You know that I love you right?” Daehyun said to her

“What are you saying?” She was confused

“Don’t worry, it’s not something bad.” Daehyun didn’t want to worry her.

“I know it is selfish of me but… I want to go to a place where I can be happy.” Daehyun told her.

“W-where is this place then?” She asked him confused.

“A far-far away place. I promise that will be safe and I know you’ll be safe too.” Daehyun said hopefully she’s not too confused.

“A-Are you going alone? When?” She asked him.

“Right now with my friends” Daehyun forced a smile.

“Right now? Why now? The palace is being invaded. It’s not safe to wander off.” The queen said to him. Daehyun then grasped onto her hands

“It’s the perfect time Eomeoni .I will be with the person I love.” He said and his words just soaked right into the Queen.

‘Love..’ She didn’t know what’s going on but she felt like she understood his intensions. The Queen was confused and afraid from what was going on but she understood Daehyun’s feeling. Love? She was always worried about Daehyun’s love life and now he has spoken about it. She knew that he was old enough to make his own decisions and he promised that he’ll be safe.

“I understand. I don’t know what you doing , where you’re going, or who you are with but… I believe in you.” The queen squeezed his hands lightly.

“E-Eomeoni.” Daehyun teared up and hugged her.

“Daehyun, my son.” She hugged him tightly

“Will I ever see you again my son?”

“Perhaps not.“ Daehyun felt tears in his eyes but he still smiled for her. He knew that he couldn’t but maybe there will be a way to return one day.

“Thank you for giving some room for a possibility.  I love you.” She said and hugged him.

“I love you too Eomeoni.” He said and looked at her dearly.

“Let abeoji and hyung know that I love them as well. Thank you.” Daehyun said and ran off without turning back. The Queen wanted o follow him but it was better if she hadn’t. He wiped his tears away before he approached the others.

“Let’s go.” Daehyun said with a smile.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to part you away from your family.” Yongguk felt so guilty. He felt like he’s robbing Daehyun away from his life and just being selfish.

“Don’t say that. I want to do this. I’ve said my goodbyes already and I’m not going to turn back.” Daehyun said back.

“Are you sure? There’s no turning back.” Yongguk was so worried.

“Mhhm. I’m fine. Let’s go.” Daehyun said and held onto Yongguk’s hand. Yongguk still was hesitant but he was happy that Daehyun wanted to go with him. They are crawled through the hole in the wall and entered the forest.

“I’m not sure what’s going to happen but this should be fine.” Zelo said out loud.

“What if it’s not?” Yongguk asked him.

“It’s worth a shot isn’t it?” Himchan said to him.

“Himchan, are you really okay with me leaving?” Daehyun asked him.

“Yes. I know how you feel. If you weren’t able to go then you would feel like you’re suffocating like how I would be when I’m  not on a trip. It’s a little bit extreme but I know you’ll be safe.” Himchan said making Daehyun happy but sad at the same time. Before they even knew it they have arrived at the tree.

“Daehyun you have the key right?” Zelo asked him.

“Yes, I do.” Daehyun took it out.

“Well… This is it.” Zelo said before motioning him to open the door.

“Himchan, you must stay well. Take care of my family whenever you can. I couldn’t even properly say goodbye to my hyung yet. Please rely this message to him as well. Also tell him not to worry.” Daehyun said to Himchan.

“I will. Have fun and be safe. Live your life the fullest.” Himchan said and gave Daehyun a hug. Daehyun then inserted the key into the keyhole and opened the mystical door. It creaked open and the darkness welcomed them.

“Well goodbye Himchan. Thank you being beside me whenever I needed someone.” Daehyun said and smile.

“Well now you have him.” Himchan pointed to Yongguk.

“I’ll take good care of Daehyun.” Yongguk said to Himchan.

“You better!” Himchan made a fist.

“Goodbye Himchan.” Daehyun said and went in.

“It was nice meeting you.” Yongguk said and followed right behind Daehyun.

‘I still can’t believe Daehyun it in love with him. It better be a serious relationship.’ Himchan said in his head.

“Well this is goodbye.” Zelo said facing Himchan as he stood in front of the door.

“Hurry up and go before you make me mad again. “Himchan said to him.

“Maybe I should stay here longer then.” Zelo smirked.

“Don’t you dare. Hurry.” Himchan shooed him.

“Are you gonna come with us?” Zelo asked Himchan.

“No, I’m fine here. The future is just too much for me.” Himchan declined his offer.

“Well goodbye then.” Zelo waved coolly to him with a cocky smirk.

“This is the last time that I’ll see you. That’s good.” Himchan smiled although he was sad. Zelo was like a good friend to him but they just never admitted it.

“Perhaps. Ha~ Who knows? I might drop by one day.” Zelo chuckled before giving him a wink.

“Don’t ever do that again and don’t come by either!” Himchan hissed.

“Our connection will be cut off.” Himchan said sternly.

“Ayyy~ don’t be that harsh” Zelo pouted.

“Hurry and go. The other two are waiting.”

“Huhh~ okay. Goodbye!” Zelo flashed a smile

"Bye" Himchan said back. And with that Zelo went into the darkness. The door shut behind them and that was it. Himchan was left alone in the forest and the others were on their way to the future.


Well this story is coming too an end. Not just yet but very soon.

Sorry if the story is getting worse or weird. I've been busy and my motivation hasn't been that great.

I do want to just finish this story and end it since it's been long enough.

Anyways thank you for reading this story up until now. 

Thank you~! ^-^