Tagging Along

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Where are you going Prince Daehyun?” I heard a familiar voice. I looked past the bright light and saw Himchan.

“H-Himchan!” I was shocked.

‘What is he doing here?’ I didn’t know what I should do.

“What are you doing out here when it’s getting dark?” He asked as he approached me.

“Perhaps going somewhere secretive?” He smirked. I than noticed the object in his hand.

‘That’s a flashlight from the future world. How did he…?’ I was confused.

“Where did you get that?” I asked him.

“In the palace. It’s very interesting. Look you can turn it on and off in a split second.” He said flashing the light.

“You know what it is right?” He asked me

“O-of course not, I’ve never seen that before.” I denied

“Lying. What are you doing here?” he asked me again.

‘What do I do?’ I panicked.

“Looking for something?” He said I was going to say yes but he continued.

“Not possibly in the dark unless you know what to look for.” He looked down at my hand and saw the key.

“Daehyun, I caught you red handed why don’t you just tell me?” He said making it easier but for me I didn’t know what to do.

“But.. I don’t know if I should.” I said since there was no point in hiding.

“Daehyunn~ don’t make me do it the hard way.” He whined like a little child.

“Promise that you’ll keep a secret.” I said to him.

“I promise! But you also have to promise me that you’re going to show and tell me everything about this secretive place.”

“How did you know it’s a secretive place?” I asked.

“I have my ways, now promise me.”

“Huh~ I promise but to tell you the truth I don’t know a lot about it either.” I then held onto the key and grabbed the doorknob.

“Oh, that’s the door? That’s just amazing, a door on a tree!” Himchan was completely amazed. I inserted the key and turned the doorknob. I opened the door and Himchan peeked inside.

“Woahhh~ this is amazing!” He was excited. He rushed inside with the flashlight and I followed him. Just then the door shut behind us making us jump.

“Aish that scared me!” Himchan sighed.

 “Be prepared.” I said to him.

“Why?” He asked right before the wind came.

“Is this what you mean?!” He shouted.

“Keep walking, you’re a good shield.” I giggled.

“Now what?” He asked.

“I’ll open the door.”

“I opened the door and we walked into the white room

‘Did I look like this when I first came here?’ I wondered.

“Where are we?” Himchan looked around with his mouth wide open.

“At a fairy’s house I believe.”

“Fairy?!” He was surprised

“Yes, his name is Zelo.” I smiled.

“Wait how did we ended up in a completely different place when I didn’t feel that we went down underneath the ground?”

“We didn’t. This is a magical place. We’re no long in our time period.”

“Magical? T-time period?” Himchan seems lost.

“I told you it’s hard to explain.” I sighed.

“You don’t have to explain anymore then. I’ll just look around.” He said as he walked around.

“So this is where you got all the things?”  He asked me

“Yeah but there’s also another place.”

“Another place? Where?”

“The future.”

“The… Future? “ He was more confused.

“Yes, I have a friend there.” I said smiling.

“So I was completely wrong about where we were going. We travelled through time to this place and then to the future? We’re not underground…” he gave me a dumb face.

“Ha-ha nope we’re not underground and yes we travelled through time.” I answered him.

“In this place, there are fairies?” He asked me

“Yes. They are real.” I smiled.

“I don’t believe you.” He narrowed his eyes at me as if I was joking.

“I’m not lying it’s true. He even uses magic.” I said back.

“If there are fairies then there are ghost to.” He hissed.

“Perhaps? But I’m sure Zelo is a fairy. I saw so myself.” I said to him.

“Ahh~ this… I don’t think my brain would be able to consume all of this.” He touched his head.

“Maybe if you see Zelo then you might be able to believe it more. Where is he anyways?” I looked around.

“Daehyun what’s this?” Himchan pointed to the rolly chair.

“It’s a chair. You sit on it.” I pushed him over and made him sit down.
“Oh, it’s nice and comfortable.” He smiled.

“You can also move around.” I pushed him making him glide away.

“Ahhh~ That’s dangerous.”

“Wait till you get to the future. There are things call cars and they are way bigger with wheels. If you get hit by one, you’ll definitely die.” I told him.

“Oh Daehyun, you’re here-“He stopped when he saw Himchan. Zelo then looked back at me.

“I’m sorry.” I apologize

“Who’s he?” Zelo asked me.

“He’s Himchan. A relative and friend.” I smiled

“I really had no choice but to bring him along.” I frowned

“So you’re the fairy named Zelo?” Himchan got up from the chair.

“Yup, that’s me.” Zelo nodded.

“You talk weird.” Himchan narrowed his eyes at Zelo.

“I can say the same to you.” Zelo snickered.

“Prove to me that you’re a fairy.” Himchan crossed his arms.

“Uh okay.” Zelo nodded.

“Ummm, can you move back a bit.” Zelo asked him. Himchan took a few steps back into the empty area and waited.

“What are you going to do?” I asked Zelo.

“You’ll see.” Zelo stood beside me. He then snapped his finger. Out of nowhere water poured on top of Himchan’s head.

“AISH!” Himchan shouted.

“Ommo!” I was surprised. I looked over to Zelo to see him giggling.

“Yah, how dare you do this to me!” Himchan shouted.

“You wanted me to prove that I was a fairy.” Zelo was still giggling.

“That didn’t prove anything. You could have hid a bucket of water up there. That’s why you asked me to move over here!” Himchan shouted.

“Where do you see a bucket?” Zelo looked up to the ceiling.

“Prove it to me again.”

“Uh Himchan, I think that’s enough. He might pour another bucket on you.” I warned him.

“No I won’t I won’t play the same trick twice.” Zelo smirked.

“Prove it to me.” Himchan took his hat off to get rid some of the water. Zelo then snapped his finger again. This time water didn’t pour down on Himchan but instead all of his clothing was gone and he was wearing shorts.

“AISH, WHERE DID MY CLOTHES GO?!” Himchan got even madder.

“Ha-ha-ha. Do you still want me to prove that I’m a fairy?” Zelo was laughing so hard. I was also laughing but not over the top. I did kind of felt bad for Himchan.

“Ah Zelo, that’s enough.” I said but let out a giggle.

“Aish, you! Wait till I get my hands on you!” Himchan dashed over to Zelo but I stopped him.

“H-Himchan calm down, he’s just playing.”

“Playing? I’m not playing with him though! I’m cold!” Himchan complained.

“You want a towel?” Zelo smirked.

“Yes, Zelo, give him a towel.” I said in his place. Zelo snapped his finger and a towel dropped on top of Himchan’s head.

“What now?” Himchan pulled the towel off his head.

“Wiped yourself dry. Then he’ll give you new clothes.” I said to him.

“I’m not going to give him clothes.” Zelo said back.

“Please Zelo. Himchan’s a good friend of mine.” I pouted.

“Aww~ fine.” Zelo held out his hand and snapped his fingers again. A pair of clothing appeared in his hands.

“Here. Aish! Why did you come here?!” Zelo was now annoyed.

“Guess you really are a fairy.” Himchan said softly.

“About time you believed me.” Zelo hissed.

“You’re here to see Yongguk?” Zelo asked me.

“Yeah. Oh I seem to have lost a photo from my album.”

“Are you talking about that paint?” Himchan asked me.

“Painting. I guess to. Wait how did you know?!” I was surprised.

“I have it.” I Himchan smiled.

“I thought I lost it! Where is it now?” I asked him.

“It’s in my chamber well hidden. I didn’t want to bring it along since it might get ruined.” He said back.

“Who was in the picture? Was it you? Who was the other guy?” Himchan tossed a whole bunch of questions at me.

“One question at a time! It was Yongguk and I. The friend I told you about that live in the future.

“Oh. Why were you in a females hanbok?” He asked me but I didn’t know how to answer it.

“Uhh…” I wasn’t sure what to say.

“I don’t know, Yongguk made me wear it.” I said.

“Oh and how did the painting came out so perfect?” He kept on asking.

“It’s not a painting, it’s a photo. I don’t know how to say it but it actually captures the real life image.” I said to him.

“Really? That’s just amazing- uh how do I wear these?” Himchan held the clothes up.

“That’s the top and that's the bottom. How hard is it?” Zelo said to him.

“I’ve never wore these before!” Himchan shouted back.

“So how long are you going to visit Yongguk this time?” Zelo asked me.

“Umm last time I stayed for 3 days so how about 5 days now.” I said.

“You were gone fore 3 days?” Himchan was shocked.

“The time runs faster in the future. He wasn’t actually gone for 3 days!” Zelo said annoyed by Himchan.

“Why is everything so weird?!” Himchan complained.

“You talk too much.” Zelo complained. He snapped his finger and all of my clothing changed.

“Thanks Zelo.” I smiled.

“Why can’t you do that for me?” Himchan once again complained.

“Because I don’t like you. Now go in there and change!’ Zelo pointed to the bathroom.

“Where’s that?” Himchan peeked inside.

“It’s the bathroom where you can change you clothes?!” Zelo pushed him in there.

“Huhhh~ your friend is annoying.” Zelo sighed

“I’m sorry.” I apologized on his behalf.  After sometime Himchan came out wearing the clothes.

“Yah, your shirt is on backwards!” Zelo shouted.

“How was I suppose to know.” Himchan went back inside to turn it around.

“The tag… The white thingy near the collar is suppose to be in the back!” Zelo shouted!

“He’s worse than you!” Zelo said to me.

“Ha-ha~ I take that as a compliment then.” I giggled.

 


 

(credit goes to tumblr and the user)

Huhhh~ those two always fighting XD

Sorry if theres a mistake or that it skipped around.

I didn't have time to reread it :P

Thanks for reading~! ^-^