Unitedland

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

-the next morning-

“Are we suppose to wait for Zelo or are we suppose to go to him?” Himchan asked me.

“I’m not sure.” I said back before looking over to Yongguk. The three of us were just sitting on his bed with all our belongings packed by our feet.

“Yongguk why don’t you try opening the door for us?” I asked him with a smirk.

“I’m not going to say those ridiculous words. Ask Himchan to do it.” Yongguk grunted.

‘I knew you would say that.’ I said in my head and giggled.

“I don’t know how it works. I just got here yesterday!” Himchan shouted.

“Daehyun look like you’ve gotten yourself a task. Go open the door to Zelo’s place.” Yongguk said lazily.

“You two are so…” I didn’t even know what to say to them.

“Zelo is the best fairy ever.” I said and opened the door. Of course it worked and so we all gathered our things and went through.

“I forgot what my main reason for coming here.” Himchan said out loud.

“I believe you were just following me.”

“True. I’m still a bit confused about all of this but I’ll try to grasp onto whatever is happening.”

“Daehyun, where did you put the snacks?” Yongguk asked me.

“It’s in my bag.”

“Why? So that you can eat it by yourself whenever you want?” Yongguk smiled.

“Of course not. It’s just that my bag had extra room.” I said back.

“I know. I was just joking.” Yongguk pulled me over for a hug.

“After this we need to spend some time alone.” Yongguk whispered in my ear.

“Y-Yongguk.” I stutter. I looked over to Himchan and saw that he was busy with his luggage.

“He’s still around so don’t get too close.” I said back before rushing through the door.

“Zelo!” I shouted.

“Oh Daehyun, you’re here.” Zelo came over to us. Himchan and Yongguk followed me into Zelo’s place with our bags.

“Ready for camping!” Zelo said happily as he crossed his arms.

“You look like a giant elementary school kid in boy scout.” Yongguk said to him.

“What you jealous?” Zelo smirked.

“Huh, as if.” Yongguk hissed back.

“So did you bring everything that you might need?”

“It was eight at night and I had to go buy this guy a sleeping bag.” Yongguk pointed over to Himchan.

“That is why you should let me settle down first instead of making me do these things that I have no clue about.” Himchan said back.

“It’s going to be fun besides you're a fast learner.” I said to him.

“So everyone ready?” Zelo said happily.

“Yeah, let’s start heading out.” Yongguk said.

“Alright let me go get my things.” Zelo said walking away. We just stood there quietly as Zelo went to get his things. I glance over to Yongguk and we met each other’s eyes. He gave me a smirk making me a bit shy.

“Someone help me with the tent.” Zelo drag a big bag over to us.

“Tent? That’s going to be like a big house for us?” Himchan and I were surprise.

“Yup. This is nothing tough. Wait till you see the better ones. They compressed a huge tent into a tiny box.” Zelo said with a lot of emphasis.

“Things certainly had gotten a lot easier.” Himchan said.

“Oh next time you go back I think I’ll visit the palace. It’s been a while since I’ve gone.”

“What you’ve been to the palace?”

“Yeah but that was when I was unable to make myself visible there.”

“Woah~. I can’t believe all of this is actually real.” Himchan said to himself.

“I’ll help you carry the tent.” I walked offered to help.

“Let me carry it Daehyun.” Yongguk rushed over in front of my and grabbed the tent.

‘He’s so kind towards me.’ I smiled.

“Let’s go.” Zelo led the way to the elevator.

“Oh wait I forgot something important.” Zelo rushed over to his mini fridge and took out a small red bottle. We all walked over to see what it was. Zelo just opened the lid and began drinking it.

“You forgot to drink your tomato juice?” Yongguk asked him.

“It’s not just any tomato juice. This is a potion that’ll will keep me in this size when we get there. If I don’t then I‘ll be the size of your hand. That will not be fun at all especially when all the things there are normal size.” Zelo said before finishing the drink.

“Is there a potion where humans can be become fairies?” Himchan asked.

‘I’m curious about that too.’ I said in my head.

“Why?” Zelo smirked.

“Just curious.” Himchan smiled back.

“Sorry can’t tell you anything about it. It’s a rule. If a human ask about turning into a fairy we must not give an answer.” Zelo explain.

“Oh never mind then.” Himchan turned away.

“All done, now let’s go.”  We all walked over to the elevator.

“Yongguk have you been here before?” I asked him.

“Yeah once. I was forced to go here by that kid.” Yongguk glared over to Zelo.

“Just admit it that you were curious about it as well. I mean who doesn’t want to visit a fairy’s place?” Zelo said back.  The elevator opened up and we all walked inside.

“Let’ see Unitedland is number 50.” Zelo said as he pressed the number.

“Do you remember all of the places for each number? All 100?” Yongguk asked him.

“I tried to remember most of it but there’s a book for it.” Zelo said as the elevator door closes.

“So each of these square buttons is a different place?” Himchan asked Zelo.

“Yeah.”

“Number 5 is the hair salon right?” I asked him.

“Yeah, you have good memory.” Zelo praised me.

“Where does number 22 take you then?” Yongguk wanted to test him.

“The bakery.” Zelo smiled.

“35?” Himchan asked him

“The sauna.” Zelo answered happily.

*Ding * The elevator doors’ opened and in front of us was a big green field.

“I need to get use to this.” Yongguk looked so amazed. Both Himchan and I were surprised too with such creation. Everyplace is just within a few steps in this world.

“Welcome to Unitedland. The place where all of Fairytale lands are connected.

“Fairytale lands? You mean like Wonderland and all those stories?” Yongguk was surprise.

‘Wonderland?’ I was confused.

“Yeah, believe or not those stories are true.” Zelo smirked.

“You’re kidding.” Yongguk mouth was opened wide.

“Nope I’m not.” Zelo giggled. We looked around and there were also other people around

“Daehyun, this place looks so peaceful don’t you think?” Himchan said to me softly as the other two talked.

“Yes, the forest behind the palace is terrible compared to this.” I giggled.

“Oh look rabbits and deer. The King would enjoy hunting here.”

“How can you think of killing them?” I was disappointed him.

“It’s just that we rarely see animals and when we do it’s usually hunting.” Himchan said back.

“They look so cute here. Oh the deer is approaching us.” I was excited. The deer walked right beside me. I wanted to pet it so I walked towards it. It was so calm and not scared at me at all.

“Careful Daehyun, they have teeth and hard hooves.”

“That doesn’t mean that it’ll harm me.” I said back. I then reached out and petted it.

“Aigoo such a beautiful creature.” I pat it’s head.

“Oh Daehyun” Yongguk said making me turn around.

“Yongguk look. It’s so cute.” I showed Yongguk the deer.

“The animals here are also nicer and outgoing I suppose?” Yongguk giggled.

“Yes. It’s because we care fore every single one of them… unlike humans.” Zelo said the last part softly.

‘He’s right though. Most humans are savages.’ I said in my head as I looked at the deer. Yongguk then walked over and pat it’s back too.

“You are so pretty. Are you a boy or a girl?” I asked it.

“I think it’s a boy.” Himchan said. I turned and saw that he was looking underneath the deer’s belly.

“Ah what are you doing Himchan?!” I was surprised.

“I’m just checking it’s gender.” He answered back as he stood up.

“Ehh such an expert.” I giggled.

“Hey experts also check that way.” He said back.

“Come on you guys we need to find a spot for our tent.” Zelo shouted.

“Oh. Bye-bye” I said to the deer and followed Zelo. We continued walking on the green grass until we reached the trees.

“Woah these trees look so weird. I’ve never seen them before.” Himchan said as he looked up.

“Yes, the branches look like roots.” I said.

“They’re called Dragon Blood trees.” Zelo told us.

“I’ve seen these on the Internet but not in real life.” Yongguk said

“Why are they called Dragon Blood trees?” I asked him

“It’s because the sap of the tree is red like blood. If you’re interested than go talk to the garden fairies. They would love to talk about all the trees here.” Zelo giggled.

 “Oh-oh Daehyun look over there” Himchan pointed across the forest. The area over there was completely white.

“Isn’t  that snow?” I was surprised.

“Yeah. Over there is winter.” Zelo said calmly while the rest of us were surprised.

“This is awesome. We can experience both warm and cold seasons instantly.” Yongguk smirked.

“Later we can go sledding.”

“Oh that’ll be fun! Have you two tried sledding?” Zelo asked Himchan and I.

“I heard of it but I haven’t tried.” Himchan answered.

“I’ve never heard of it.”

“Okay then, that’s going on our To- do list.” Zelo said happily. We continued walking until Zelo finally found a place for our tent.

“Here seems nice.” Zelo looked around the area.

“So what do we do first?” Himchan asked.

“Setting the tent up?” Yongguk suggested.

“Yeah I suppose.” Zelo placed the tent bag on the ground and too everything out.

“Since I don’t know what to do you can just tell me right now.” I said as I looked at the pile that was suppose to be a ‘tent’.

“Okay. If only I saved up my money for the automatic set-up tent.” Zelo groaned. The four of us helped each other and setup the tent. At first it just looked like and pile of sticks and fabrics but after sometime it turned into a big tent.

“Oh yeah forgot to tell you the guidelines.” Zelo turned around a looked at us.

“One do not eat anything out there in the wild. Mainly red apples.”

“Why not?” I asked

“Will we fall into deep sleep and that only a true kiss would wake us up?” Yongguk joked.

“Yes, so don’t make me find your true love.” Zelo grunted.

“Seriously? That story is actually true?!” Yongguk was surprised.

“Second, if anyone ask where you are from, say you came from the Enchanted Forest.”

“Why?” Himchan asked him.

“If they knew that you came form the human world then it’s the end for all of us. Get it? Got it? Good!” Zelo said madly.

“Third is be careful when talking to girls.”

“Girls? I didn’t know girls can be that dangerous.” Yongguk chuckled.

“Oh trust me the girls here are really and I mean really dangerous. If they ask you anything just say you don’t know and come back here.”

“Fourth is to not pass the gates. I don’t know much about other areas so it’s best to stay in the areas that I do know.” Zelo smiled.

“Makes sense.” I giggled.

“So basically to sum it all up it’s best to just stick next to me.” Zelo smiled proudly.

“Any questions?” Zelo asked us with a smile.

“Uhhh it’s not a question but the tent seems like it’s falling.” I pointed behind Zelo.

“Huh? Oh no!” Zelo rushed over to fix it. We spent so much time talking that we haven’t even finish setting the tent up.

“Okay! Now the tent is officially down!” Yongguk shouted.

“Come inside and take a look Daehyun.” Yongguk pulled me inside.

“This seems so exciting. I’ve never slept outside of the palace except for you apartment.” I said to him.

“I’ve been in a tent before. Not like this of course.” Himchan said as he walked inside.

“Enough talking, start unpacking your things” Zelo tossed our bags inside the tent.

“Yah we have bags of chips in there” Yongguk shouted.