First Haircut

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Take that away from me!” Himchan shouted on the other side of the hair salon.

“Huh~ it was so much easier putting his head into a machine earlier.” Zelo sighed.

“Zelo, wouldn’t it be better if you told him that the hair cut is only temporarily?” I said to Zelo.

“Is more fun this way. It’s a good thing Jiyoung noona made this new machine that automatically saved your previous hairstyle. Is save us a lot of time rather than using the shampoo.” Zelo said happily.

“Yes, but Zelo I’m afraid that Himchan would cause some trouble for the people over there. He surely knows how to attack people.” I said to him.

“Fine I’ll tell him once it gets out of hands.”

‘Zelo just enjoys teasing Himchan doesn’t he?’ I said in my head.

“Hey! What hairstyle do you want today?” A guy with a strange hairstyle came up to me.

‘His hair reminds me of seaweed.’ I said in my head.

“This is Daehyun. Daehyun he is G-Dragon.”

“What’s up? You can call me GD.” He said holding his hand out.

‘Oh that means a hand shake right?’ I said in my head.

“Hello. What do you mean what’s up?” I asked him.

“It kind of means like how are you.” He replied.

“Ah.” I nodded.

“I’m fine.” I answered him.

“So what hair do you want?”

“The one like last time would be okay but you don’t have to change the color. It takes to long.” I said. He looked over to Zelo as if he was searching for an answer.

“Number 52 without dyeing.” He said back.

“Okay, will do.” He smiled before adjusting my chair. Throughout the entire time Himchan was still yelling.

“Hey Daehyun which hairstyle would you think Himchan should get.” Zelo asked me as he pulled a screen down with different hairstyles shown.

“I want something extra horrifying for him. How about GD’s hairstyle?” He asked me.

“No, it’s a bit weird.” I said straight out. Himchan would definitely start a war if his hair was like that.

“This is style. My style!” GD said proudly.

“How about this one?” He pointed to a spikey hairstyle.

“Uhh better but I don’t know.” I giggled.

‘He is going to complain at every hairstyle that's on the list.’ I said to myself.

“Okay, that one it is.” Zelo said and rushed off to where Himchan was.

“YAH! Can’t you sit still and get your hair cut?!” Zelo shouted.

“No! Never! Where’s Prince Daehyun?” Himchan shouted back.

“He’s getting his hair cut right now! Unlike you he’s sitting there quietly.”

“What? No! Prince Daehyun you can’t have your hair cut!” He shouted.

“Ahh~ I feel bad for not telling him that it’s only temporarily.” I said out loud.

“Just let Zelo play with him. With a little magic your friend will sit there quietly and still.”

“That’s true. Oh I think he already did it.” I said hearing absolutely nothing at all right now.

“I feel so bad now. He’s probably traumatized.” I frowned.

“You can tell him later. He won’t get mad for long.”

30 minutes later~

I walked over to Himchan to see how he’s doing. I saw that he was all tied up to a chair with his mouth covered. Not only that but his hair was beginning to look like the one Zelo showed me.

“Oh, Himchan. Are you okay?” I asked him but all he could do was mumble.

“Uh let me help you.” I put the piece of tape off his mouth.

“Why are they forcing me to do this? Why did you let them cut your hair?” Himchan said so much that I couldn’t grasp all of his words.

“Don’t worry it’s only temporarily.” I giggled.

“Tempo…rarily?” He was confused.

“After 5 days our hair would turn back to normal. I had already done it.” I said to him.

“Really?”

“Ah! Why didn’t you tell me?” He looked at the person cutting his hair.

“Zelo said not to.” He smiled.

“Aish. Zelo!” Himchan was mad.

“Hey, you want it to be permanently?” Zelo threatened making Himchan stay quiet. Zelo snapped his fingers to make the rope around Himchan disappear.

“Okay, you’re hair is all done.” The guy said out loud.

“What kind of hair is this? I look like a porcupine.” Himchan complained.

“I think it suits him.” The guy said to him.

“I agree. It kind of suits you.” I smiled.

“Really?” He touched his slowly.

“Ahh, it’s so short.” I wanted to cry.

“Don’t worry you’ll get use to it.” I pat his shoulder.

“Why is it so hard?” He asked.

“It’s because of the hair spray. Ahh, Zelo why are you bringing people from the Joseon dynasty here?” He complained.

“It’s just two for fun.” He smiled widely.

“Now, ready to go visit Yongguk for some more fun?” Zelo smiled.

“Yes, I want to meet him.” I was anxious.

“Who are we visiting?” Himchan asked us.

“The person that I was in the picture with.”

“Why do we need to cut our hairs?” Himchan asked.

“Because people in the future have shorter hair. It’ll be weird if we walked around with long hair.” I said back.

“Enough you two let’s go, I have to go to a meeting soon.” Zelo took a look at his watch.

“Okay, Let’s go Himchan.” I said leading the way.

“Yes, my Prince.” He said.

“Himchan you don’t have to call me Prince. Just call me Daehyun.”

“So you are a prince.” The guy asked me.

“Yes.”

“I understand Prin- I mean Daehyun.” Himchan gave a smile. The three of us then went back to Zelo’s place so that we can go to Yongguk’s time period.

“So we just have to go through here?” Himchan asked.

“Yes but it’ll just be you and Daehyun. I have to go. So bye.” Zelo said.

“Bye?” Himchan was confused again.

“I means just means farewell.” I explained.

“Bye Zelo.” I said waving.

“I’m glad you’re not coming with.” Himchan smiled.

“Tsk, Fine I’ll see you later when the meeting is over!” Zelo said back.

“You two stop arguing.” I said as I grabbed onto the doorknob and opened the door. I grabbed onto Himchan and pulled him through.

“Woah!” Himchan stumbled into the room. I closed the door behind us.

“This is amazing, we’re in a completely different place.”

“Welcome to the future Himchan.” I said to him.

 


 

Sorry for the late update.

I had exams but now I'm finally on break so I'll try to update more often. 

Thanks for reading.

 Please leave a comment about it if you would like and subscribe if you haven't~!  ^-^