It's Fine...

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Daehyun’s POV

“Is something the matter?” I asked them.

“O-of course not my Prince…” They stuttered.

“My Prince, are you perhaps asking us seriously?”

“Yes, Is there a joking way of asking that?” I asked them back with a chuckle.

“N-no my Prince..” The two of them glanced at each other.

“Love is something really hard to explain.” Janyi started.

“To love  is to have… a-a big good feeling towards something… or someone.” Yunhee added in.

“A big good feeling.” I repeated after her.

“Well how do you know that it really is love?” I asked them. They both seemed to be flustered by my question.

“Y-you just know it, my Prince. It’s a weird but good feeling.” She tried explaining.

“Have you been in love?” I asked them bluntly.

“W-what?” They exchanged looks before staring at me.

“M-my Prince~” They both giggled.

“Could it be that you two are….” I looked at the two of them and smiled. I wanted to teased them a bit.

“MY PRINCE!” They raised their voice but then remembered my status.

“W-we’re sorry my Prince… however… you should joke around like that.. “ Janyi said softly.

“I was just going to ask if you two perhaps never fell in love before” I chuckled.

“Ahh~ and I thought you meant something else.” Yunhee said under her breath but I could hear her.

“For me I haven’t found my true love yet.” Janyi said making me sit up straight.

“T-that! That!” I pointed at her making her startled.

“True love!” I shouted

“Y-yes?” They were confused

“How do you know who is you’re true love?” I asked them.

“Isn’t it just loving someone truly?” Janyi asked Yunhee.

“How should I know? I haven’t even fell in love yet!” Yunhee said back.

“See! True love is something hard.” I pouted before taking a bite of whatever was in front of me.

“Well find your true love might be hard but once you’ve found that person you will know right away if that person is your true love. It’s like picking pears.” Janyi said making us confused.

“Apple?” Yunhee and I said in unison.

“Yes. In the tree there are many pears. Some are ripe and some aren’t. When you only want one good one you would have to look around closely. So within all of the pear in the tree one would get you attention and you would think. ‘Whoa~ that’s a really good!’ and so you would get that one” Janyi said all enthusiastic and even helped us visualize her image.

“I think I understand.” Yunhee nodded.

“Me too. So there would only be that one.”

“Wait but sometimes I look into a tree and there are many good pears. I get them all.” Yunhee said making me chuckle.

“Well no one eats as much a you” Janyi said back to her.

“Ha-ha-ha~ I can tell that you two are good friends.” I giggled.

“Uh my Prince..” They  bowed their heads.

“Just continue. You two entertain and amazes me.” I said to them.

“Y-yes my Prince.. but what else should I say?” Janyi asked me.

“That’s a good question..” I said to myself. I then thought about it.

‘My true love is something that only I would know and I would know the feeling right away. Like picking an apple. Finding the right one just for me….’ I said in my head.

‘But is Yongguk my true love?’ I haven’t thought about it yet.

“If you have found your true love… but something is restricting you from seeing that person. What would you do? I asked them

“I think that if I found that person there’s no way that I would let that person go.”

“I would do anything for us to be together.”

“Even if everyone around you is against it?” I asked them.

“Of course!” Yunhee said proudly

“Aren’t you scared of you’re abeoji? Janyi said to her.

“Well.. it depends…” Yunhee said nervously.

“Ha-ha~ I’m scared of my abeoji too.” I giggled.

“Well everyone is scared of the king.” Yunhee said without thinking.

“Uh- My Prince! I didn’t mean to say that”

“It’s okay. I understand you.” I chuckled.

“Uh. My Prince, may I ask why you’re asking us about true love?” Janyi asked me

“Huh? Uhhh~ I-I’m just curious.” I said looking elsewhere.

“Ay~ just tell us the truth. We won’t tell anyone.” Yunhee smiled from ear-to-ear

“Ahem~!” I cleared my throat and acted more serious.

“Ah~. Sorry my Prince” They bowed their heads.

“Ahem~ I… don’t like anyone..” I tried saying without sounding awkward.

“We understand my Prince.” They tried not to smile.

“Well that’s enough talking for today. We will have another conversation some other time Miss An Janyi and Miss Kin Yunhee.” I said to them.

“We’re going to talk again some other time?” Their eyes lit up.”

“Yes, Is that fine with you two.”

“Of course my Prince. It was a pleasure to talk to you.” Yunhee said with her head down.

“You two may leave now.” I said to them.

“Yes my Prince. Enjoy the rest of your meal my Prince.” They said and walked out.

After they had left I continued eating but I didn’t eat much. I didn’t have much of an appetite after thinking so much. I was all alone in my room and so I just laid down and rested. I have decided that Yongguk is in fact someone important to me. Whether it’s someone I like, or a lover, or a true lover he is still important to me because I wanted to be with him. He makes me feel special like I belong with him. Here… although this is where I was born and raised here my entire life it feels so bland. I like him. I love him. After convincing myself so many times I am going to admit it.

“Yongguk IS my true love.” I said out loud to myself.

“It’s fine if we don’t have a family.”

“It’s fine if we date in secret” I said to myself.

‘Is it fine to be just lying around doing nothing while Yongguk is worried for me?’ I asked myself in my head. It has only been a few hours but I’m already worried about Yongguk.

‘Am I fine without seeing him for a while though? What about him? Zelo said that one day here is 6 days in Yongguk’s time.’ I was beginning to worry. I sat up anxious and nervous.

“I want to go back but Himchan said not to.” I sighed.

“Not yet…” I said to myself.

‘Until when though? Tomorrow? A few days? A week?’ I was getting more and more anxious.

“Ugh~” I groaned before dropping backwards onto my back. My head landed on the  hard pillow.

“Ahh~ I’m already use to the soft pillows from the future.” I rubbed the back of my head.

“My Prince! Scholar Lee is here!” Hyung Sun shouted.

“Ahh~ I said I wasn’t feeling well. Do I have to stick with learning all day again?” I threw a tantrum.