It Won't Happen Ever Again

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Kim Himchan!” I approached him

“My love!” Himchan went over to me with open arms.

“M-my Prince~!” Hyung Sun was shocked. He immediately got in front of me blocking Himchan from embracing me.

“Hyung Sun can’t you let us have a reunion?” Himchan said pouting like a child.

“You must not get to close with each other, otherwise there might be rumors or should I say bigger rumors. Even if you two were close when you were young you are both grown up now. Cousins still have a boundary line. My Prince has to hold a clear reputation~” Hyung Sun said pitiful

“Well let the rumors be rumors!” Himchan said madly

“Himchan think for the Prince, the rumors will affect the Prince more then to you.”

“Hyung Sun, he’s right, just let rumors be rumors. They are neither facts nor the truth that we should be worried about. If anything I will personally take care of it.” I said to him.

“My Prince~”

“Hyung sun why don’t you go and work somewhere else. I would like to have a talk with Himchan.”

“Would that be appropriate my Prince?” Hyung Sun gave me a sour face.

“Stop worrying and go do you job.” Himchan placed his hand on Hyung Sun’s shoulder and guided him away.

“You better keep distant between the Prince, respect him, and take care of him when I’m gone.” I heard Hyung Sun say to Himchan.

“Huhhh~ he’s finally gone. He still hasn’t changed a bit.” Himchan chuckled.

“Yes, if anything he had gotten even more over-protective to me.” I smiled.

“I can see that. I missed you so much Daehyun!” Himchan embraced me.

“I miss you too” we then parted

“Hyung, so what else are you going to learn about?”

“I don’t know, I think I’ve learn just about everything.”

“It sounds fun being able to travel around and learn physically. All I do is sit in a room and learn from books.” I tried smiling but it was really bitter deep down. Being born a Prince isn’t the greatest thing of all.

“If you want to learn about anything or anywhere just ask me, I’ll tell you, or even take you there myself.” He whispered.

“Yes. Himchan is such a great person. You have good looks and knowledge not to mention physically healthy too.” I praised him.

 “It runs in the family don’t you think.” He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

“No~ I’m not comparable to you.”

“Of course you are My Prince, You’ve study a lot of different subject and understood them well. You also look very handsome from all the rumors I’ve heard around the palace. You-”Hyung Sun popped out of no where and was praising me.

“Hyung Sun! Didn’t I tell you go do your work somewhere else.”

“Sorry, my Prince. I was worried for you. I’ll left now.” He frowned and walked away.

“So Himchan, are you going to leave again?” I asked him.

“No, I’m going to stay to protect my Prince from now on.”

“Really?”

“Have you forgotten our promise?”

“No, I haven’t. You promised to protect me forever because you had always won over me whenever we do something that deals with strength. No matter how hard I tried you were always the one to win so you were the one to protect me.” I smiled remembering the past.

“We were children back then and everything we said we believed that we could do them. Now I’m not sure.”

“Eh? Getting old aren’t you?”

“Of course not, just sticking to the truth?”

“Where’s the Himchan I know? The young energetic one?” I chuckled.

“Still here!” He pated his chest.

“If you want the young energetic Himchan then here he is, I will protect you till the end of the world! I will be by your side~… whenever I can..” He soften at the last part.

“Oh? Whenever you can?” I raised a brow

“Well you know the energetic side of me, I like traveling.” He smiled.

“I understand, you’ll have to tell me all about the places you’ve been!” I was excited.

“Oh have you visited aunt and uncle?” I asked him

“I have, eomeoni was very happy. And as for abeoji, ahh~ I thought I was going to die.” He complained.

“He told you beforehand that if he ever seen you come back he’ll chase you out of the house.”

“I didn’t really think he would seriously do that, after all I am his only son.”

“He’s just worried for you. You’re always traveling and away from the family.” I said.

“You know me I can’t stay in one place for long.” He said.

“Yes, I know you but not very well since you are always away.” I shook my head giggling.

“Let’s go inside and have some tea as we talk.” Himchan said.

“Yes, that would be perfect on a sunny day like this.” I followed behind him as we went into the guest room.

“So how’s my Prince been?”

“I’ve been having fun.” I remembered what happened yesterday. Well in this time it was just a moment ago.

“Something out of the ordinary happened. Perhaps once in a life experience.” I said to him

‘Should I tell him what happened or should I just pretend that it never happened? Would he even understand? Of course he wouldn’t. I don’t think I’ll ever see them again.’ I said in my head.

“What happened?”

“Oh sorry, I meant I had a really out of the ordinary dream that seemed real.” I lied.

“Ohhh~ what did my Prince dreamed of?” He leaned over to me.

‘Is he suspicious?’ I thought. We arrived to the room and went in. We each sat on either side of the table.

“Just I dreamed of going into different world. It was the future and everything had changed.”

“Now that sounds interesting, does it beat actually traveling around like I do?” he asked me.

“I wouldn’t know since I can’t freely leave the palace whenever I wanted to.” I eyed him

“So what did you see?”

“Everything changed from peoples way of talking to their clothing and how they lived. I felt really lost and I was not out in the open world yet.”

“Oh? Then where were you.”

“His name was Yongguk and I was at his house the entire time. I didn’t want to get lost or anything so I just stayed there~… Until I finally woke up.” I added in the last part since it sound like it actually happened. 

“I’ve been to places like that where they speak a different language and their lifestyle was too. It just takes time to learn and follow through.”

“Yes, I agree. I slowly understood how everything was used but before I even knew it I’m back to this place.” I said accidently slipping. I immediately looked away realizing what I had said.

“Oh~ I hate those moments when you are having a good dream and just wake up.” He chuckled.

‘Ahh~ good he doesn’t suspect anything.’ I sighed.

“Do you think that dream will come back one of these days?”

“Huh~ it probably wouldn’t” I sighed sadly.

‘Yongguk. Zelo. I’m not going to see them anymore.’ I tried smiling but in the inside I felt like a lost something important. I just met them but they left a great impression on me

“That huh~ sound really sad, how about I ask, do you want that dream to come back?”

“I do actually but it wouldn’t come back. This dream just happened unplanned and out of no where.” I said.

‘I’m back to my old life.’ I thought.

“It’ll be interesting that your dream turns out real.” He stretched his back.

“Yes, it would. Uh~ enough of my crazy dream, where did you travelled to?”
“This time I travelled down south.”

Himchan’s POV

“South? Isn’t that where the crops are from?” He asked.

“Yes, There were so much food there not to mention fresh from the fields. I had to say those were better then the ones in the palace.” I whispered

“They are? Oh I have a book about the South Plantation, let me go get it.” He got up and went over to the bookshelf. Just then I saw something slip out of his sleeve and fell on his cushion.

‘Oh, he dropped something.’ I said in my head.

“Dae-“ I peeked over to see the object he had dropped. It was something I haven’t seen before. It was quite familiar but it looked strange.

“What is this?!” I crawled over and picked it up.

“What is what?” Daehyun asked as he walked over behind me.

“This thing you just dropped out of your sleeve.” I held it out to him. He seemed to be surprise considering his eyes opened twice their normal size.

“L-let me see!” He reached out for it but I snatched it away.

“I’ll give it back once you tell me what it is.” I smirked.

“Himchan, please give it back, it’s something important.”

“I’ll take good care of it, now tell me.” I put it in my sleeve and got up, walking away from Daehyun.

“All right I’ll tell you~” He held onto my arm and pouted.

“Okay, I’m waiting.” I smiled widely. Yes I am acting childish but we’ve been like this ever since we’ve met each other.


Sorry for waiting so long. I kindof lost the chapter/misplaced the chapter somewhere on my file so I was busy trying to find it :P Thanks for reading~! ^-^