Unlucky First Time in the Pool

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

When we walked outside there were a lot of noise, mainly people talking. I s  that here were a lot of people men and women together dressed with very little clothing.

‘Oh this is embarrassing, even if I’m not the one showing so much skin.’ I thought as I avoided looking at the crowd.

“Come on Daehyun, is it that bad just looking at them?” Kris asked me and he held my head and made me look at them.

“I-it’s fine, why don’t you go greet other people.” I said prying his hands away.

“Not yet, not until I’m done with you.” He smiled.

‘What does he want to do to me?’ I wondered. I looked back to see Yongguk following us. Just then we walked up to an area that looked like a pond with some people inside. The water looked very clear and pretty. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a great amount of clear water.

‘So this is the pool that Yongguk talked about?’ I thought

“Hey Tao come here!” Kris shouted.

“What are you going to do?” I asked him but all he did was smile.

“What is it?” Someone walked over to us.

“This is Yongguk’s friend mind giving him some fun?” He said making me confused.

‘I-I’m a prince after all, what does he want to do to me?’ I panicked. I couldn’t walk away because he was holding onto my arm. Just then Kris went behind me and hooked both of my arms.

“W-what are you doing?” I shouted. The other guy then picked up my legs making me hang in mid air.

‘No-no-no I can’t swim’ I wanted to say.

“1~“ They began swinging me back and forth.

“2~3-“

“WAIT!” Yongguk shouted.

“Huh~ oh my~” my heart was beating so fast.

“He can’t swim!” Yongguk spoke up for me since I was so scared I couldn’t speak.

“Oh really? Well that would have been bad.” Kris said.

“So can you put me down?” I asked him.

“Hmm~ not yet. This way Tao.” They began carrying me somewhere.

“Where are you taking me now?” I panicked.

“This is the shallow end just stand up alright.” He said before I felt my body swing in the air.

“Ahhh~” I shouted as my body made contact with the water.

‘He said to stand up.’ I remembered. I moved my feet around and finally felt the floor. As I tried standing up I felt something land beside me. I finally popped my head out of the water as I took in some air. I wiped my face, so that I can open my eyes.

“That wasn’t very nice!” I shouted as I looked up at them laughing.

‘Where’s Yongguk?’ I wondered as I looked around.

“AHH~!” I jumped when I felt something grab onto my waist. I turned around and looked under water too see someone underneath. He then moved upward and I realized that it was Yongguk.

“Aw~ Yongguk. You scared me.” I said with a hand on my chest.

“Haha sorry” I looked up to see that Kris and the others had moved somewhere else for entertainment leave me with Yongguk.

“So what do you think about this?” Yongguk asked me.

“I’m a bit cold.” I said shivering.

“If you go under water you’ll get warmer.” He said to me.

“R-really?” I shivered.

“Yeah, I’ll hold on to you. Just pull under until you run out of breath, just stand up.” He said holding my hand.

“Okay.”

“1-2-3” Yongguk counted before the two of us went down. I held in my breath for as long as I could and then stood up. Yongguk came up right after me.

“Better?” He asked

“Yeah, oh and the sun is out too. I’m all warm now.” I smiled.

“Okay, everyone jump in the pool! Well unless you can’t swim, grab a floaty then jump in! In the shallow end of course!” Kris shouted. Everyone then got into the pool.

“Wait here okay Daehyun.” Yongguk said climbing out of the pool.

“Yes.” I kept my eyes on him as he walked to somewhere soaked from head to toe. He came back with something bright and large. It looked like a small bed or something.

“Here.” He said putting on top of the water

“What is it?” I asked

“It’s an inflatable pool bed. I’ll help you get on.” He said holding out a hand to me. I grabbed his hand  and climbed up. He then helped me get on the bed, which was kind of scary.

“Oh, it’s like a boat.” I smiled as I sat still on it.

“Watch me swim alright.” He said to me before jumping in. He then moved his arms and kicked his legs making him move through the water. He was very quick just like and arrow. Within a bit he was already at the other side of the pool. He gave me a big wave before swimming back to me. He was wiggling through the water right underneath me. When he jumped up the splashed some water at me.

“Hey!” I giggled. He  still continued splashing so I dip my foot in and slashed back at him.

“Yah~!” We splashed water at each other.

“Okay, that’s enough.” He said stopping.

“What should we do now?” I was actually having a lot of fun already.

“I’ll push you like a boat.” He said putting his hands on the bed and kicked his feet.

“Woah, careful.” I shouted. Afterwards Yongguk just swam back and forth and we changed to playing a game with a ball. The ball was the same material as the bed, very soft and light. We just passed it around from one person to another without dropping the ball.

‘This is so fun.’ I thought as I smiled widely. After some time the people then split so the game ended leaving me with just Yongguk.

“So Yongguk, it’s alright for women to be that close to men?”

“Yeah, they’re just having fun.” Yongguk said.

They sure do look like they are having fun, a lot of fun.’ I thought and smiled.

“Yongguk, can you teach me how to swim?” I asked him.

“I want to but I don’t know how to teach. Maybe I’ll take you to the pool for proper lessons since they have the equipment.” He said.

‘Equip-ment?’ I didn’t know what that meant. I then laid down with my stomach on the bed and my head off the side.

“Yongguk, what’s equipment?” I asked him softly since I didn’t want his friends to hear me.

“Equipment is like the things that are needed, in this case, to help you swim and first of have you float in the water not on top.” He giggled.

“Oh okay.” I smiled

“Daehyun let me go talk to a friend of mines okay.” Yongguk said to me.

“Okay, I’ll just stay here.” I said before he took off  swimming like a fish.

‘I want to go over to the shallow end and practice floating.’ I said in my head.

‘Oh how do I get over there?’ I wondered. I didn’t want to bother someone else and Yongguk was busy talking to some friends. I tried paddling my hands which sort of work. All of a sudden the entire bed flipped over and I fell into the water.

‘No~’ I panicked. I kicked my legs and flail my arms but I wasn’t able to touch anything.

‘I can’t breathe.’ I thought as I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was in a shade of blue and then I could hold my breath anymore. I closed my eyes and then everything just blanked out.

Yongguk’s POV

“Really, you’ll have room for me to work there?” I was so happy that I was able to get a better job

“Yeah, although it’s not for me to decide but I can give my boss some extra words about you.” Sungmin said to me.

“You don’t have to, I can rely on myself.” I giggled. I then looked over to the pool and to my surprise, I didn’t see Daehyun.

“Give me a sec okay.” I said as walked closer to the pool and around the crowd. I saw the bed but Daehyun wasn’t anywhere in sight. I then saw a body under the water

“DAEHYUN!!!” I panicked as I jumped in.

‘Please be alright Daehyun.’ Echoed in my head as I scooped him up in my arms. I quickly swam upward to the surface.

“Daehyun, wake up.” I shouted but he was unconscious.

“Bring him over here Yongguk!” I heard a shout as well as a lot of murmurs around us.

“Please be alright.” I whispered as I swam over to the edge and held him up so that they can set him down. I quickly jumped out of the pool with my heart racing.

“Who knows CPR?” Jongup shouted.

“I do.” I said going to Daehyun’s side. I clasp my hands together and began pumping his chest.

“Come one wake up Daehyun.” I said as I kept on pumping. There were lots of talking around me but I kept my concentration on Daehyun.

‘I promised to watch very you and yet I let this happen. You have to wake up because I need to make it up to you.’ I said in my head. My eyes felt warm and a bit teary.

“Come on~!” I was getting frustrated. I didn’t know what else to do and felt so useless. Although I learn how to do CPR I’ve never actually done it to save anyone before. I then decided to do mouth-to-mouth since just pumping his chest didn’t work. I placed my lips against his and transferred the air into his mouth. During the second try he finally spat out the water into my mouth. I didn’t care whether he spat water into my mouth since I was happy that he was waking up. His eyes were blinking as he began coughing.

“He woke up!” People around us shouted.

“Are you okay Daehyun?” I helped him up.

“Y-yes” He said as he continued coughing and wiped his mouth.

“Doe he need to go to the hospital?” It sound like Kris voice.

“I think you should Daehyun, just in case.” I said worried.

“No, I’m fine. I just need some rest.” He said to me as he sat up.

‘Oh that’s right, he doesn’t have any papers or anything and visiting the hospital might create some issues.’ I thought.

“Um~ He’s fine!” I yelled back a Kris as I helped Daehyun up.

“You sure, I’m on he phone with the police and they said it’s best to-”

“He’s alright and he doesn’t want to go.” I said in which he nodded.

“Daehyun are you alright?” Jongup got to his other side and helped him over to the bench.

“I’m fine.”

“Man your first time in a pool and you almost drowned.” Jongup sighed. I then saw Daehyun pulled away from my touch.

‘Am I just imagining this or is he mad at me?’ I said in my head.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t watch over you like I promised.” I apologized. He just looked down at his fingers.

“It’s okay, it was an accident.” He said not looking at me.

‘He is mad, is it because I left him for a brief moment and this happened?’ I wondered. Kris then came over to us.

“I’m so sorry Daehyun. I didn’t expect something like this would happen and that as the one holding this party I didn’t even noticed. You are feeling alright, right?” He asked as he squat down beside Daehyun.

“Yes, I’m fine, this was an accident. I’m feeling a lot better now.” He said smiling.

‘He seems happy now.’ I thought. Just then others began to fled over and began caring for him. I decided to just give them room so I walked away feeling down in the dumps.

“You were amazing. Is your friend alright?” Sungmin asked me

“I think he’s fine plus the others are taking care of him.”

“You’re not going to take care of him?” He asked.

“I think he’s a bit mad at me, so best to give him some room.”
I said walking away. Although I said I’d give us some room my eyes kept watching over him. Moments later we began eating and Daehyun seemed very uncomfortable.

“You’re worried about him aren’t you.” Sungmin said making me look at him abruptly.

“This entire time you kept on looking at him even though you here talking to me.” Sungmin giggled.

“Sorry, actually I think I’m going to take him home.”

“Okay, it was nice seeing you again. You two should make up soon. You’re both guys so don’t get too mad. You’re friends, just call it tie.” He patted my arm.

“I hope it’s that easy but I don’t even know what he’s mad about.”

“Man up, and good luck.” He smirked.

“Thanks, bye.” I said and walked away. I slowly approached Daehyun who was standing next to Jong up and Yoona.

“Daehyun.” I called out to him. He turned to look at me with a non-expressional face.

“Want to come home?” I asked

“Yes.” He nodded.

“Aw already?” Yoona sighed.

“Sorry, Yoona, Daehyun’s tired for today. He’s never been to parties before so he’s pretty wasted out.”

“Really? Wow you really are a country boy.” Yoona hissed. Daehyun just smile shyly at her.

“Next time I have a party, I’ll be sure to invite you.” Yoona placed her arm on Daehyun’s shoulder.

“You don’t have to.” Daehyun said back.

“No I have to! What kind of grown man are you when you only attended on party!” She said madly.

“Alright Yoona, just invite me and I’ll bring him along.”

“Okay, Let me get you number” Yoona said and was about to dash off.

“Uh Yoona, he doesn’t have a phone.” I said pausing once in a while.

“What he doesn’t have a phone either? Aish~! Araso, I’ll just have to contact you then.” She said sadly.

“What’s with that face?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said and walked away.

“Well bye guys, coming Jongup?” I asked him.

“No I’m going to stay for a bit longer.” He said. With that Daehyun and I went inside to wash up and change our clothes. We bid everyone a goodbye and left. The entire walk to the bus stop was quiet. He seemed kind of mad but also embarrassed since every time our eyes met he would look elsewhere. When we went on the bus I decided that I should ask him.

“Daehyun, did I do something that bothered you?” I asked him.

“Wait till we get back to your apartment.” He said softly, not looking at me.

‘Really? Is it that serious?’ I panicked.

“O-okay” I said and looked away.

 


 

Oh no why is Daehyun mad at Yongguk? And it is something serious too.

What could he be mad of? 

Please leave comments below and or subscribe if you haven't~!

 

Anyways thanks for reading~!