Goodbye

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Goodbye! B.A.P's new single song ^-^ It's really nice and theres also a short Matoki video of it. Check it out if you can :)


 

Daehyun’s POV

Right now I feel very relaxed. I felt like I was floating on top of clouds with the warmth in the air against my skin. I blinked my eyes open to see a white ceiling.

‘That’s right, I’m no longer in my chamber.’ I thought. I then felt a weight on top of my chest. I saw that Yongguk was sleeping beside me with his arm on my chest. I was quiet surprised to see him there since I didn’t remember when he was beside me.

‘When did he slept here?’ I wondered

‘Is it normal for two men to sleep with each other here?’ I asked myself but I didn’t know the answer. I to my side so that I could take a closer look at Yongguk.

“This is the first time I’ve met you and perhaps will be the last.” I moved my hand up so that I can touch his hair but something made me stop.

“Ugh~ your breath smells bad.” I turned away.

‘That’s right, last night Yongguk said he was going to drink some beer. He must have drank too much to be in this state.’ I said in my head. I was going to get up so that he can have more room to sleep in but his grip was too tight. He had big strong arms, which hugged onto me making me stay in one place.

“I wonder what appa would say if he saw this?” I asked myself which made myself giggle.

‘Or even Hyung Sun, that will be amusing to see his reaction.’ I chuckled to myself.

‘This time period is certainly different. I can’t believe everything as changed, even the people. I’m glad that I was able to meet Yongguk, he actually helped me out even though he doesn’t know. He’s such a kind person.’ I thought. I decided to close my eyes and rest for a little longer until I can get up.

‘If I got caught, I could have been banished from the land, or even execute for travelling to the future. That reminds me, where’s Zelo-shi?’ I looked over to the door.

“I have to get home, I need to go home as soon as possible.” I said softly not to wake him up.

Yongguk’s POV

‘Ugh~ so tired~’ I groaned in my head. I opened my tired eyes to see something beside me. I rubbed my eyes so that my vision would become clearer and I saw that it was Daehyun beside me.

“Woah~!” I flinched back.

‘Why is he here?’ I looked around.

‘Oh wait it should be why am I here…’ I remembered that I told him to sleep on the bed.

‘Ahhh~ I drank too much beer last night and just crashed on the bed. I forgot about him sleeping here.’ I said in my head.

“I wonder if he’s awake.” I said out loud as I stared at his lovely face.

“Yes, I’m wake.” He said opening his eyes.

“Aish~ you should warn me before speaking up suddenly.” I said moving away.

“Yongguk, I have a question.”

“What is it?”

“Do men at this time period sleep together considered normal?” He asked me

“Uhhh~ kind of. It’s not really normal. You don’t get punished severely like they d in the past. Everything now is easygoing. You can practically do anything. And of course this here, you know me sleeping with you, is an accident.” I scratched my head hoping I said something that made sense to him.

“I understand you, As in both just being close friends.” He said.

“Yeah-yeah that!” I nodded my head.

“To tell you a secret, I have a friend like that in my time period.”

“Really? And you don’t get punished?”

“No, the reason is because I’m a prince. Hyung Sun, my servant also a best friend of mines are always against us getting so close but we are use to it since we were close when we were kids.” He giggled.

“Ahh~ so are you that type of prince in which to study all day long and go hunting with an arrow and a whole army with you?” I asked. I was pretty curious in who he actually is.

“No, not exactly. I do study but I gave up a few days ago that are how I ended up here. As for hunt, I don’t believe that is enjoyable. Killing innocent animals are just too cruel. Why not let them live if it’s unnecessary to kill it.” He said which really got me into the conversation.

‘He’s really kind hearted. Not to mention playful. He must be a handful considering from his generation. As for me to be in that time period? Jail? Banish? Executed? Yeah maybe those since I’m the wild crazy type.’ I thought to myself.

“Let’s go wash up, I’ll make you some breakfa- oh crap I have to go to work!” I just remembered. It’s a good thing my shift was in the afternoon but then again I sleep in everyday so I’m still pretty late.

“You are in a hurry?” He asked as I jump over him to the floor.

“Yes, very in a hurry, I have to go to work.”

“What type of job do you have?” He asked me.

“I work in a convenient store. It sells things that people need everyday.”

“Should I do anything to help you get ready?” He asked.

“Umm, why don’t you make the bed and go brush your teeth.” I said looking for my work uniform.

“How do I make the bed?” He asked.

“Ahhh~ just make it look cleaner.” I said before running into the bathroom. When I returned all refreshed and in my uniform I saw the bed was really neatly made.

“Wow, you’re good.” I said surprised.

“It was my first time doing this.” He said to me.

“You did great. Oh, you can use the bathroom now.” I said stepping aside. He then grabbed his old clothes and made his way to the bathroom.

“You’re going to wear those?” I ask.

“Yes, I have to be ready to get home as soon as possible.” He said and closed the bathroom door.

“He seems like in a rush. But then again he’s the prince and he’s been gone for almost a day.” I said to myself.

“This uniform is so tacky.” I said fixing the collar. I heard the sound of a door being flung opened.

“Zelo has arrived!” Zelo shouted as he stepped into my room.

“There you are you jerk!” I went over to Zelo. Daehyun just then stepped out of the bathroom due to the shout.

“Zelo-shi!” Daehyun smiled as He finish putting his belt on.

“Sorry, I took a little nap but I guess it turned out really nice long one.” Zelo scratched his head and chuckled

“Huh~ What’s with this?” I pointed to Daehyun. I wanted to ask him so many things but Just like this is simple enough.

“Well that’s Daehyun” He started.

“I know that by now, I mean why did you bring him here?”

“You seemed kind of lonely so I thought I should bring you a friend.”

“A friend? You dragged him from the… whatever-century here just to be my friend?” I shouted.

“Well, yeah. It started off with me playing around with my great grandparents time machine.”

“Oh gosh, why must you touch that machine~!” I massage my temples.

“I was determined to make it work since my great grandparents could. And guess what?!” He said happily.

“It worked?” I answered.

“Yeah, although there were some difficulties and problems, it worked.”

“Can you send him back at least?” I asked for Daehyun’s sake and mines.

“Yup, I actually found the problem this morning and so it should be working fine. If not then Daehyun will become transparent like I was before.

“That can’t happen!” Daehyun shouted.

“I understand Daehyun, That is why I woke up early this morning to fix it just for you and of course for my entertainment.” He giggled.

“Well I have to go to work now. Just have him go back with you to wherever you’re going and stay there.” I said to him.

“Did you show your new friend around here?” Zelo asked me.

“No~! I wouldn’t consider a stranger walking into my house a friend.”

“You are mean Yongguk.”

“It’s okay I don’t blame him.” Daehyun said softly.

‘Ahh~ why did I say that in front of him?’ I hit my self mentally.

“How am I supposed to get back to my time-period Zelo-shi?”

“You can take the ‘shi’ part out of my name, it’s not really necessary. And the way to get back is that you must say the secret code that I had setup.”

“Secret code?” Daehyun and I said at the same time.

“And what is this secret code that you made.

“The secret code is ‘Zelo is the best fairy ever’.” He said smiling.

“What?” I was surprised.

“Zelo is the best fairy ever.” He said once more.

“I-I’m sorry but I can’t lie.” I chuckled

“It’s not a lie, it’s the truth! I got you a friend.”

“More like a burden.” I said without realizing Daehyun had heard everything. I looked over to see him with his poker face.

‘Ahh~ again~ Why do I say things like that in front of him without thinking.’ I hit myself mentally again.

“I’m sorry for being a burden.” He said to me.

“It’s not that. It’s just that you came without any warnings.” I tired making my words sound less bad.

“So, Zelo, I have to say is Zelo is the best fairy ever, and then what?”

“Oh you stand there and say it as you hold onto the door knob. When you open the door the wall in the back will now have a door.”

“And where will this door led us to?” I asked

“My place” He smiled.

“Okay, now I know I won’t try.” I smiled putting a pair of socks on.

“May I try right now and get back so that my family wouldn’t worry.” Daehyun seemed like in a rush.

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? The time over here goes faster then the time at your place.”

“It is? How different is it?” Daehyun asked

“One minute here would be one second in your time period Daehyun.” Daehyun looked confused.

“The time here moves faster than in your time period.” Zelo explained it again.

“So in my time period, I haven’t been gone long?”

“Yup, so you’ve been here for like 12 hours so technically you’ve only been gone for 12 minutes.”

“That is very interesting.” Daehyun was amazed.

“Well you two go do your magical thing. I have to go to work.” I said opening my bedroom door.

“You!” I pointed to Zelo.

“Don’t make a mess!” I shouted.

“Of course I won’t buddy.” He smiled. I gave him a glare before I closed the door. I leaned against it feeling a little bit empty inside me.

Goodbye Daehyun.” I said softly.

‘Well, that’s it. Maybe it’s the last time that I’ll see him.’ I thought. I was going to leave but my feet didn’t want to continue. My body urges me to go back. I gripped onto the doorknob and opened the door. My bedroom was empty. Those two had already left.

“Huh~ Goodbye.” I repeated as I looked down to the floor.


 

Just the right chapter for their new single release right? I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Thank you~! ^-^