Party?

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“I’m Jung Daehyun, who are you?” I asked back calmly.

“Uh~ I’m Jongup, Yongguk’s friend, and my question earlier meant who you are to Yongguk. T-this is Yongguk’s apartment right?” He took a step back and looked around.

“Yes, this is Yongguk’s apartment, I’m a friend of his.” I said.

“Oh good. Uh can I come in?” He asked me.

“Of course, I’ll go call Yongguk.” I said standing aside so that he could walk in,

“It’s fine, I’ll go call him myself. He’s still sleeping right?” He said walk straight to the bedroom.

‘Is it alright for him to do that?’ I wondered.

“People in this time period does everything freely” I said softly.

“Yongguk!” He shouted. He opened the bedroom door and walked in as I followed in behind him.

“Wake up Yongguk.” Yongguk seemed to be waking up due to Jongup’s shouting

“What are you doing sleeping on the floor?” He asked Yongguk.

‘People during this time doesn’t seem too polite.’ I thought, but then again Yongguk did say that people during this time don’t really act formal.

“Oh Jongup, I let Daehyun slept on my bed last night.” Yongguk said getting up.

“Oh he slept over?” He looked at me. I didn’t know what to say but to just smile.

“So why are you here?” Yongguk said before stretching his arms.

“I forgot to tell you that Kris has a party today and that you’re invited.”

“What? Today? Can’t you tell me sooner?” Yongguk seemed to be mad.

“I forgot, you know me.”

“Can’t you call me instead of coming over like this?”

“I did but you didn’t pick up and I wanted to make sure that you knew about it.” He said making Yongguk find his phone.

“Oh ran out of batteries. Well I don’t think I could go, I have to keep Daehyun company.”

“He’s a grown man he can survive by himself for the day.” He said looking at me.

“Umm, Jongup is right. Besides I don’t want to be a burden.” I said to Yongguk who was now on his feet.

“No Daehyun you are not going to be stay here alone. That worries me.”  Yongguk said to me.

‘He’s so kind and I’m such a burden.’ I thought.

“Well I think Kris said that you can bring a friend along if you wanted to since he said it was going to big.”

“I’m not so sure.” He said looking at me with worried eyes.

“I’m fine with anything.” I gave him a smile even though I wasn’t sure that they are talking about.

“Okay, so where’s this party at?” Yongguk asked him.

“It’s at his house and it’s a pool party so get some swimming clothes.”

“Swimming? That’s a bit tiring. I wanted to rest today.” Yongguk sighed.

“Party? Swimming?” I didn’t understand what they were talking about. Yongguk seemed to noticed and so wanted to help me understand what was going on.

“Uh~ let me talk with Daehyun for a bit, you can wait in the living room or leave if you want to.” Yongguk said pushing him out of the room leaving me alone with him.

“You’re confused aren’t you.” He smiled.

“Yes” I nodded.

“Well a party is like a celebration, you know to just have fun and have people come over. We play games and eat you understand it now right?”

“Yes and it’s at Kris’s, your friend’s, house. But you mentioned swimming. Isn’t that when you move around in the water?” I asked him

“Yeah, can you swim?” He asked me.

“No, can you?” I asked back.

“Yeah, a lot of people now can swim. It’s fun also relaxes your body, you should try it.”

“But isn’t it dangerous. I’ve never been in the water that was any higher then my chest.” I was worried

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there watching you.” He said making me calm down.

“Ah one more thing, can you try to act more un-formally. It’s kind of embarrassing since all my friends are there, I know it’s hard for you but just feel relax, loosen up your body.”

‘Ah~ I must have made him look bad when I’m with him and his friends.’ I thought sadly.

“Of course.” I said trying to make it sound like his accent.

“Oohh~ good. Also if anything just ask me and I’ll help you. It’s going to be a great experience for you.” He smile widely. We walked out into the living room where Jongup was.

“Daehyun’s going to go with us too. When does it start?”

“Around 3, which is in like 5 hours” Jongup said looking at the clock. Yongguk and I then went to brush our teeth so that we can eat breakfast. Jongup asked to stay over until the party.

“So he’s a distant cousin of yours that’s from the country side. That’s why he’s umm slow?” Jongup said looking at me.

“Uh, yeah but he’s quick in getting use to this lifestyle unlike you who’s just slow all the time.” He said in which I understood and giggled.

“Hurry up and finish making the eggs so that we can eat breakfast!” Jongup complained.

“Why are you even here, I don’t have enough money to feed you.” Yongguk shouted at Jongup.

“I rarely come over, just take me in for the day alright?” He said back.

‘Yongguk and Jongup seems to be good friends.’ I thought. This made me think of Himchan.

‘I wonder what’s Himchan doing?’ I continued thinking. After eating breakfast Yongguk, Jongup and I went shopping for my clothes since we have extra time before the party started.  We went into a big store, which was called a mall, and there were many other stores inside. There were stores that had food, others had clothing, and some just had things that you might need around the house. He said that we bought some pajamas, regular clothes and some underclothes as well. He asked for my opinions before buying them and we used Zelo’s money. When we got back to the apartment Yongguk packed our bags so that we could go to the party. Jongup went to his own place to get his bag for the party. Yongguk then went into the bedroom and got us some swimming clothes.

“For swimming all you need is probably an under and swimming trunks. I’ll give you my extra pair.” He said giving it to me.

“These are just the bottom pieces. What about the top?” I asked him

“For swimming men usually just wear those but if you feel uncomfortable them I’ll lend to a light weight shirt to wear.” He said digging in his drawer.

‘That’s weird Yongguk and everyone else just wears a bottom piece and expose their chest?’ I wondered.

“You’ll also need a towel.” Yongguk walked around the house gathering things for him and I.

‘I feel such a burden as if I’m a little child.’ I thought.

A few moments later we met up with Jong again and went to the party together. We went on one of the moving things but it was the bigger one. I believe he said it was a bus. It was very fascinating and was very comfortable.

Yongguk’s POV

I had to admit Daehyun looked so cute when we were on the bus. His head was turning left and right constantly throughout the bus ride. He was like a kitty that was fascinated but his surroundings. His smile was absolutely adorable as well.

“Yongguk, when do we get off?” He asked me.

“In a few minutes.” I giggled. He went back into looking out of the window and stared at all the things we’ve passed. When we were at the right stop we all got down and walked to Kris’s house. Kris I could say is one of the richest friends I have. His house was almost like a mansion and he had his own swimming pool in the back. Yes I’m envious of him but I’m happy with what I already have. Daehyun still looked like a curious kitty cat. Eye’s wandering all over the place and he kept on asking silly questions to Jongup and I.

Questions such as ‘What’s that’ and ‘what does this do’ when most of the thing were like street lights and fire hydrants. We finally arrived at Kris’s house and walked through the gates. There were a lot of people there already and music was being played in the back.

“Hey Jongup, Hey Yongguk!’ Kris greeted us.

“Hey~!” I said back before we gave a hug. I guess we’re pretty close, it’s just that I’ve been busy lately and haven’t had time to hang out with him.

“So glad you could make it. I invited so many people but most of them couldn’t come.” He said to me.

“This is still a lot.” I pointed to the crowd.

“I was planning bigger. There’s also food after swimming and so I think there’s going to be a lot of left overs. Uh who’s this?” He finally noticed Daehyun behind me.

“This is Daehyun, he’s a cousin of mine, you don’t mind if he joins.” I said to him.

“Of course not. Hello Daehyun, I’m Kris.” He held out his hand in front of Daehyun.

‘Oh no, I don’t think Daehyun knows how to do hand shakes.’ I panicked.

“Hello Kris.” Daehyun said shaking his hand.

“Huh?” I was surprised.

‘Since when did he learned how to shake hands.’ I wondered.

“The more people the better, besides who’s ever your friend is also mine.” Kris elbowed me.

“Oh Yongguk oppa, you’re here!” Yoona ran over to me.

“Hey Yoona.” I greeted her.

“Oh who’s this?” She pointed at Daehyun who was looking up in the sky.

What is he looking at?’ I wondered as I followed his gaze but nothing was up there.

“This is Daehyun a friend slash cousin of mine.” I introduced him to her.

“Hi Daehyun.” She said but Daehyun didn’t look at her instead he just looked elsewhere.

“Hello.” He said not looking at her.

“Daehyun, what’s with you?” I asked him.

“Why is her clothes so revealing?”

“Oh that’s who girls wear to swim.” I said in which Yoona heard me.

“Daehyun, you’ve never seen any girls wear swim suits before?” She asked him.

“Uh n-no.” He stuttered.

“Forgive him, he lives in the countryside.” I lied. It works every time so it’s all good.

“Eh~ wait till you see the rest of the girls in the back, you’ll be blushing like crazy.” she giggled.

“Yah~ Look at me Daehyun.” She cupped his face and made him look at her.”

“W-what are you doing?” Daehyun panicked and his accent slipped out.

“Oh you have a cute accent.” She chuckled.

“Yoona that’s enough teasing him, go swim in the pool.” I said to her.

“Ah~ fine.” She pouted. I could see that Daehyun’s ears were all red from embarrassment.

“You guys brought swimming cloths right?” Kris asked us.

“Yeah we did, can we go change into them?” Jongup asked him.

“Sure just go into the house and find and empty room or bathroom, no one is actually going to mind. I think I’ll go change too.” He said smiling. Jongup and Kris went to change in one room and Daehyun and I changed in the bathroom. We had our backs facing each other so it was fine.

“Are you done yet?” I asked him as I stood their waiting for him.

“I think so.” He said so I turned around.

“Ah~” He turned around when he saw me.

“What?” I smirked.

“M-maybe you should wear a shirt too.” He stuttered

“It’s perfectly fine, you’ll get use to it soon.” I said but she refuse to turn around.

“Come one. There will be a lot more guys and girls out there showing their skin. You’ll have to start by looking at me.” I said hugging him.

“Ah~ what are you doing?” He panicked.

“Look at me then.” I chuckled.

“Yongguk!” He squirmed out of my grip. Just then the door swung open. Him and I just froze.

“What are you two doing?” Jongup chuckled along with Kris.

“Uhh~” I let go of him and straightened up.

“I was making him get use to seeing us in swimsuits. I mean look.” I pointed to Daehyun who turned around because Jongup and Kris were also half .

“Ah~ he’s never seen guys in swimming trunks either? Man where has he been living?” Kris was surprised.

“Come one, put your things off to the side for later and lets go. I’m going to make you get use to this.” Kris grabbed his arm and pulled him out.

‘Ah~ poor Daehyun’ I said in my head. I just followed them.



 

Daehyun must be all shy with everynoe walking around half . 

Wonder what Kris will do to him

Swimming party sounds fun but too bad Daehyun can't swim :/ (well I can't either, sadly )

Thanks for reading~! 

Please comment and/or subscribe~! ^-^