Cute and Innocent

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Yongguk’s POV

‘This kid is weird. Will he really do just anything I say? I mean I wasn’t really serious about eating off the same spoon and yet he did it. Is he really from the past cause he seems a bit too easy going? Wait a second! If you rethink about it, that indirect kiss could be his first.’I said in my head.

“Is it ready yet Yongguk?” Daehyun spoke up making me come back to reality.

“Huh~? Oh yeah it’s done.” I quickly took the Ramyun off the stove.

‘Well let’s see how he will react to this.’ I smirked

“To save ourselves some dirty bowls, we are going to eat together in this pot.” I said bringing the pot over to the table.

“Together.” He said to himself.

“Welll~ If you don’t want to then I can get a-“

“No, it’s fine. I’ll eat in the pot with you.” He spoke up

“You sure about that?” I smiled.

“Does that mean if am satisfied with my answer?” Daehyun asked.

“Yeah…”

‘I forgot he doesn’t know slang.’I said in my head.

“In that case yes I am happy with my chosen answer. It’s just eating from the same bowl, that’s nothing bad.” He said quite a lot. Just the answer yes was good enough but guess he couldn’t help it. Maybe he is from the past judging on his attitude. In that case I just got myself a handsome prince that will do anything I tell him to.

“Okay.” I said only to find him looking confused.

“That means like yes so lets sit down and eat.” We sat down facing each other on the floor with the pot of Ramyun in the middle between us on the table.

“Go ahead and taste my special perfect Ramyun.” I said to him.

“Thank you for making this meal.” He said before picking up his chopsticks. He dipped it in the pot and took a tiny bit out to taste it.

“It taste really good.” He gave me an angelic smile.

“See I am the master when it comes to cooking Ramyun.” I said proudly.

“It looked really easy to make when I saw what you did from before.” He talked back with a soft smile.

“It’s not as easy as you think!” I shouted back before digging in. He just let out a small giggle making me feel all-weird inside.

‘Why must he be so handsome yet innocently cute? It doesn’t help the fact that I’m gay.’ I thought. That was one reason why I went off to live by myself and cut the connection with my family. Both of my parents refused to let me date any guys so I moved away and began living on my own. It just past about year so I’m quite use to living like this now. As I gave him little glances. He waited till I was done so that he can have a bite.

‘It wouldn’t hurt to take a little advantage of him’I thought. So before he finished eating I went in and got a chopstick full making him surprise. Our faces were quite close to each other but due to the big pot we both still had room. I purposely grabbed the other end of the noodle strands that he was eating like those pasta eating couples in the cheesy dramas. I slurped the noodle into my mouth and made my way closer until the strands were in mid air. I looked up to see he was surprised. He immediately bit off the noodle and leaned back.

“W-what are you doing Yongguk?” He stuttered as he covered his mouth.

‘Cute but you moved back to quick.’I thought.

“Uh~ you we eating too slow and I was getting hungry so I went in and ate some with you.” I made up an excuse

“Ah~ Then I’ll try to eat a bit quicker.” I nodded.

‘You would believe me.’I turned away and smirked. He then went in and ate some noodles quickly before moving back with a mouth full of noodles. His cheeks were slightly pink probably because of the hotness of the pot.

‘Ah~ too cute.’I chuckled.

After eating I had to wash the dishes before cockroaches move in. It didn’t take that long. Daehyun was wandering around the house probably waiting for me.

“Do you need my help Yongguk?” He asked.

“Even if I said yes you wouldn’t even be able to help.” I said back.

“I can try whatever I can do.” He said.

“It’s okay, I’m almost done anyways.” I said over the loud running water.

After the dishes it was already late so I went to brush my teeth. I gave Daehyun and extra-unused toothbrush so that he could use it for the night. I went into the bathroom but when I turned back I saw him confused with the toothbrush.

“Ahhh~ why must our time be so different.” I sighed.

“That’s a tooth brush. You use it to clean your teeth.”

“Oh, how do you use it? Just like this.” He placed it in front of his lips and moved the toothbrush like how everyone else uses it.

“Huh~ come over here and let me teach you.” I said going into the bathroom. After the long process of telling him what to do and following me he finally finished brushing his teeth.

“You can sleep on my bed, I’ll just sleep on the couch.” I said.

“No, I can’t just take your bed.” He said but I had to argue back.

“It’s fine, just sleep there. I usually don’t even sleep on my bed.” I said sitting down.

We sat there doing nothing except read my books that were lying around the room. He picked up one of my novels and began reading. He seemed to be really interested in it. Just then I realized something. It was a book in English.

“Can you even read it?” I asked.

“No, but I’m really fascinated by the writing.” He smiled. I then decided to get myself a few beers since I just bought them this morning.

“Where are you going Yongguk?”

“I’m going to go drink some beer.”

“Beer? What kind of drink is that?”

“It’s alcohol like wine, you know soju.” I explained.

Ah~ no thank you then I do not like the taste of wine.” He rejected my offer.

“Okay then suits yourself.” I went and got myself a few can of beers and drank then in the living room. Beer always makes me relax. I always have a couple of cans once in a while for stress release.

“This for getting a new job!” I said congratulating himself. I opened the can and took a big sip.

“Ahh~! So refreshing!” I wiped the foam off my upper lip.

No one’s POV

After having a few cans of beer Yongguk was getting tired. He still kept on drinking since he can never stop until he’s out. It was a good thing that he wasn’t a heavy drinker so he was drunk with just a few cans. If he wasn’t then he will have to spend a lot of money just for beer. He felt bored just sitting there and drink beer all by himself. He decided to go see what Daehyun was doing.

“Huh~ He’s already asleep~” Yongguk hissed. He then moved his drinking spot into his bedroom where he usual sits. He brought in a couple cans of beer to keep him busy.

“Zelo~ once I see you I’m going to kick your ” He mumbled. He opened another can and took a big sip. Before he even knew it he was fast asleep on the table. He slept like that for till midnight when his bladder couldn’t hold the beer waste any more.

“Ugh~ gotta pee~” Yongguk groaned as he tumbled his way up to the bathroom. He turned the bedroom lights off as he went there.

After releasing the extra liquid he slowly made his way back to the dark room. He was very tired and was still quite drunk so he forgot that Daehyun was sleeping on his bed. He just thought it was his normal day with just himself at home. He walked over to the bed and crawled in, falling asleep right away. He didn’t even notice the body beside him.


 

If you guys/girls haven't known yet, I do take requests and consider your comments so if theres anything you want to add into the story just comment below and I'll try to see if I can do it or not. Also any complaints are welcomed. Thanks for reading~! ^-^