The Meeting

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

First I would like to appologize for not updating the past few weeks. I had exams, test, prom, and all sorts of Senior stuff going on so please forgive me. But now that Summer vacation is here I have more time to work on my fanfics so wish for the best! ^-^

Yongguk’s POV

I was taking a shower when I heard my cell phone ringing. The good thing was that I was already finished. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist as I walked out. I was surprised to see someone standing there. In my room!

“W-what are you doing in my room?!” I shouted as I stared at the strangers back. Not only was he stranger but he was also wearing strange clothes. The strange guy was startled for my sudden shout and flinched. He turned around and was surprised as much as I am. He then turn around abruptly and covered his face with his cloak, avoid looking at me.

‘Is he a thief or burglary?’ I panicked in my head.

“What are you doing in my room? I’m going to call the police on you!” I warned him. He didn’t seem reply back or showed any reaction.

“How did you get in here?” I shouted as I approached closer to him.

“I got through that door.” He pointed to my closet as he avoid looking at me. He also had a strange dialect.

‘What’s going on?’ I thought

“How is it possible for you to come out of my closet?” I asked him confused

“I don’t know what’s going on nor do I understand you very well.” He said back.

“Why are you here?” I asked him still very confused.

“Zelo told me to come here.”

“Zelo? Ahhh~ him again?” I finally understood what happened. Whatever involves Zelo it doesn’t mean any good. I’ve met Zelo about a year ago and I regret ever meeting him. He says that he’s my guardian fairy but I think he’s just unlucky no-good-at-all fairy that always cause problems. Mainly the problems are all towards me. He always say that he’s trying to help me but it’s the total opposite. Not only that but he makes me feel like an idiot in front of others because no one else can see him. So it looks like I’m talking to myself but I’m not. It’s something really complicated.

“Huh~ I feel a headache coming.” I massaged my temples as I walked closer to the guy.

‘Oh wait a second, how does he know Zelo? Can he see him too? Just who is this person?’ I stared at his back with questions running through my head. I had the feeling that he’s avoiding me completely.
 “Why aren’t you looking at me?” I asked him

“You should put some clothes on before we should talk.” He said in a different type of speech. It sounded a lot like from the old days. I just finished studying history so it was still fresh in my mind.

“Does it really bother you that much?” I was curious. I went over to my dresser and pulled some pajamas out. I can see him peeking at me once in a while from the corner of my eye.

“So why did he bring you here?”

“I don’t know. He did not exactly tell me the reason.”

“That sounds like him.” I put on a shirt.

“So who are you?” He didn’t seem to answer me.

“My name is Bang Yongguk and I live here, you?” I introduced myself hopefully he can understand.

“I am Prince Jung Daehyun from the Joseon Dynasty”

“Oh okay, wait- what Prince? Joseon Dynasty?” I was stunned. I dropped the towel out of my hands as I stared at him disbelief. He turned around slightly to see my bottom half completely .

“Ahh~!” He covered his eyes and turned away.

“Uh, s-sorry~!” I quickly picked it up and covered myself. I grabbed my underwear and a pair of pajamas pants and put them on.

“S-so you’re a prince from the past.” I looked at him up and down.

“Yes.” His eyes roamed around the room.

“You can understand me right?” I asked him

“Yes, your speech is just slightly different than my speech” He kept on looking around.

“Oh this is your first time being in a place like this right?”

“Is it not obvious?” He said with a small smile and looked at me.

“I just wanted to make sure.” I said. I was taking a good look at his face. His looked handsome actually very handsome. He has a nice neutral skin tone along with a high nose bridge and soft looking lips. He had dark brown to black hair that was probably very long and was tie up in a bun under his hat.

“ Is Zelo going to come?” I asked

“I don’t know. He said he had to go do something so he made me come here first.”

“Ahh~” I nodded

“You said you came from the closet right?” I went over and opened the door.

“Huh~ nothing. I wonder how it works?” I looked at the three walls and the door but nothing seems suspicious.

“Just make yourself comfortable as you wait for him.” I said to him. He just bent over and sat down on the floor. I just stared at him surprised.

“Umm you can sit on my bed if you’d like or a chair.” I said

“This is your bed?” He pointed

“Yeah, you can sit on it, it’s a lot more comfortable.”

“In my time a bed is not something you can share. Each person has his own.”

“It’s different now-a-days so just sit.” I said. He finally reconsidered it and sat on my bed.

“Yongguk-shi, this is your bedchamber?” He asked me

“Yeah, we call it a bedroom now.” I said drying my hair with a towel. His eyes we wandering everywhere from the clock on the wall to my sock in the corner.

“How about I show you the rest on my apartment?” I asked him.

“A-part-ment?” he said back looking at me.

“It’s where I’m living right now.” I said.

“I could have guess.” He said getting up. I walked over to the door and lead him out to the living room.

“This is where I relax other then my bedroom.”

“What is that?” He pointed to the couch.

“That’s a couch. It’s like a big soft cushioned chair.” I tried explaining it to him.

“It is really soft.” He touched it.

“You can sit down on it if you want to try it out.” I said. He sat down in a very polite manner which looked really awkward especially for a guy.

“Ha-ha My bottom is being pressed further down into this couch because of my weight.” He giggled.

“What is this then Yongguk-shi?” He pointed to the TV.

“Ummm~ How can I explain this?” I said to myself. The most complicated things are the technologies because they are getting so high tech that even I can’t keep up with it.

“Uh~ it’s a new amazing technology that the um~ smart people had invented. It looks like a normal box but if you press this there are movies and pictures.” I said as I pressed the power button. The TV immediately flashed on surprising him.

‘He’s just like a little kid that doesn’t know anything.’ I thought.

“There’s people in there.” He said staring at it amaze.

“Yeah, movies are like pictures, well in your time it’s like paintings but they’re moving. It’s hard to explain this to you.” I said to him.

“I can see why. This really amazes me.” He nodded.

‘Just explain the TV is hard, how am I going to explain everything else?’ I wondered.

“Yongguk-shi shall you show the rest of your apartment for me?

“Oh sure.” I led him into the last room which is the kitchen.

“This is where I cook my food.” I said.

“Ohhh~ here is really different too.” He looked at the stove and then the fridge.

“Yeah.” I scratched my head.

“I’m just not going to ask Yongguk-shi any more question to save you the trouble.” He said walking away.

‘Phew~ at least he knows.’ I smirked.

“Yongguk-shi should I sit here in the living room or the bedroom?” He asked me.

“You can sit anywhere you like, it doesn’t really matter. And you can just call me Yongguk.”

“Yes, Yongguk.” He said smiled

“Then would you just call me Daehyun?” He asked.

“Yes~” I nodded. He then gave me a smile. It feels so awkward between us since we just met out of nowhere.

‘Zelo, Where are you!?’ I shouted in my head 


I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading~! ^-^