Himchan The Spy

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Himchan’s POV

‘I have the feeling he’s hiding something.’ I said in my head as we walked back to the main palace.

‘It seemed like he wanted to do something alone but I seem to have interrupted him so he decided to put it aside.’ I continued thinking.

“My Prince~ huhh~ please don’t wander off.” Hyung Sun breathe heavily.

“So what did the King say?” Daehyun asked him calligraphy lessons.” He said to me.

“What? Me?” I pointed to myself.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“Huh~ I accept it since I have nothing to do here.”

‘I can also keep an eye on Daehyun.’ I thought.

As expect Daehyun was uneasy through the morning lesson.

‘I should let him go and see what he’ll do.’ I planned out in my head.

“That’s it, today’s lesson is over.” I set the brush down.

“Finally.” He stretched his arm.

“My Prince~ the King wants to introduce you to his guest!” Hyung Sun shouted

‘Ahh~ why of all times.’ I got furious.

“I’ll be out in a moment.” He shouted. He then turned to look at me.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll keep my self busy. Uh some literature or painting.” I picked up some books.

“Then feel free to do anything. I’ll get back as soon as I can.” He said and left.

“I’m so hungry, I haven’t ate anything al morning” I said out loud. I peeked out the doors to see two maids standing there as expect.

“Umm~ excuse me young beautiful ladies but can you go ask someone to bring me some food?” I asked them nice.

“I’m am sorry but I only serve for the Prince” She said back.

“Ah~ but I’m the Prince’s friend. Please~” I said nicely.

“Guess I could do it. Please wait a bit.” She said as she walked out. I then went back into the room and paced back and forth. I don’t know what hit me but I began searching his room. I went through all the drawers and boxes to see nothing that caught my interest.

“The key isn’t in here either so he’s carrying it by his side.” I rubbed my chin.

“Why is that key so important when he said it just fallen out of the sky? Unless he’s lying or is very determined to find out what the key opens. Why else would he be sneaking all the way in the back of the palace early morning?” I said to myself. I then heard the door being opened so I jumped over to the table and sat down.

“Here’s your meal.” She said setting it down on the table.

“Ah-hem~ you may leave then.” I said calmly. The rest of the time I spent reading books. My knowledge is pretty big, anything will spark my interest.

Night time~

“Seriously? I sat in here all day?” I stepped outside to see that it was dark.

“What did the do all day with the guest?!” I shouted.

“Oh master Himchan, the Prince had already left with the guest and the King so you don’t have to wait” said one on the servants.

“No you tell me?!!!” I was mad.

“Aish~ I going back to my chamber.” I stomped my way back.

“That’s right I have to sleep early so that I can keep watch of Daehyun in the morning.” I said smiling.

‘It shouldn’t fail this time.’ I smiled widely.

As I planned I woke up early morning and watch Daehyun’s chamber.

‘Ah-ha look who that is.’ I smirked as I saw Daehyun walk out of his chamber.

“Acting suspicious too.” My eyes followed him. He went into the back of the palace just like yesterday but this time it’s going smoothly. Hyung Sun is probably busy somewhere or just sleeping. Daehyun then stopped in front of the back wall.

‘What is he going to do?’ I wondered. He then got on his knees, which helped me see what he was going to do. There was a big hole in the wall and he’s going to crawl trough.

‘Ommo~ things are getting interesting.’ I smiled as I hid behind the tree before waiting for him to go far away.

‘Ha-ha don’t you dare disappear on me.’ I walked over to the hole and examined it.

“Don’t tell me he did this himself.” I stared at it before going down on my knee.

“Aish~ my robe is going to get all dirty.” I cried as I went on my hands and crawled through. Once I got through I slowly got up and looked around. The whole entire area was covered with trees

‘Where did he go?’ I searched for Daehyun. I saw his shadow up ahead and followed him. I was walking too behind that when we got deeper into the forest I lost him.

“How did he get away?” I panicked. Surprisingly I manage to see his blue robe behind a big tree.

‘Ah-ha! You won’t get away this time.’ I smirked as I approached him. He seems to be doing something behind the tree for a long time so I decided to just confront him.

“What are you doing here my lo-“ I looked to see that he wasn’t there.

“Where did you go?!” I was shocked. I was sure he was behind this tree and didn’t go anywhere.

“There was no you could have gone away without me seeing you nor can you just disappear.” I searched around.

“Is there some sort of secret passage around here?” I looked around but all I saw were big trees and nothing but trees.

“Aish~ don’t tell me I’m going to have to walk back like this. Ha-ha” I gave a sarcastic laugh.

“Ha-haaa~ huh~ well that’s my only choice.” I walked back to the palace madly.

“Wait till I get my hands on you!” I grunted as I made a fist. Making me all embarrassed thinking that I caught you red handed only to find myself alone. I walked back to the palace wall and crawled through the hole dirtying my robe once again.

“Hey wait a second.” I realized something.

“If you came out through here then you must come back through here, also a prince isn’t allowed out so you’ll return back soon.” I said to myself.

‘It’s settled. I’m going to wait for you right here and question you as soon as you come back.’ I thought crossing my arm.

“This is all right, I brought my poems book to keep me occupied.” I said taking it out.

Daehyun’s POV

“Ahh~ it’s so dark.” I touched the rough wall as I walked in further. A gust of wind blown against me. Just then I bumped into a wall

“Ah! I thought it was going to be a long walk.” I rubbed my forehead. I search around for the door handle.

“Oh found it.” I turned it found the door opening. The bright light shined through as I once against approach this pure white place.

“Zelo?” I called out to him but no one was here. I decided that I should sit down and wait for him. It was me who came without telling before hand so it’s right for me to wait. I sat down on a chair where Zelo usually sits. But when I sat down the chair was moving away.

“Oh you can move around in this chair.” I said pushing it back a forth. I looked down to see that it had little wheels at the bottom, that’s what makes the chair to move. Not only that but the seat and go in circles too.

“Ah-ha~ this is fun~!” I thought as I spun around and around until I was getting a little sick.

“Who would have thought playing with a rolly-chair would be that fun for you.” I heard a voice. I looked around to see that it was Zelo.

“Zelo, I’m sorry to have came without any noticed.” I said getting up.

“It’s alright, you can come whenever you want. Besides I don’t think you’d be able to tell me even if you tried.” He giggled.

“That’s true.” I nodded.

“Oh Daehyun, so glad you came, umm did you happen to find anything at you’re time period?”

“Ah~ yes, Umm~ it was Banana Milk” I hope I said it correctly.

“So it did get there. I was fixing this machine and it accidently went back in time. What did you do with it?” He asked me

“I drank it with another person.” I said shyly.

“Uhh~ I think it’s fine, just don’t turn it into a big problem. Once you’re done with it, just burn it, or bring it back here so that it won’t change the future.” He said to me.

“Yes, I understand.”

“Hey since you’re here, want to go visit Yongguk?”

“Would that be all right with Yongguk?” I did wanted to meet him but I don’t want to just drop by like last time.

“Of course, he might be a work but you can go visit him as well as take a look around the future streets.” He chuckled.

“I guess that would be fun, as long as it’s alright with Yongguk.” I smiled.

‘I wonder how the future streets are like?’ I wondered.

“Eh~ but your clothing. Right now Yongguk is at work and if you go look for him, uhh~ people might think you’re crazy.” He shook his head

“Do you have extra clothing I can change into?” I asked him.

“No need to change when I can just do this.” Zelo said before snapping his fingers. I felt my body tingle a bit, when I took a look I was in different clothing.

“Ommo~” I was surprised. Everything on my body change, even my hat was gone.

“So what do you think?” He asked me as me moved a big mirror over to me. I was surprised that my reflection was so clear as if it was actually another person.

“Woah~ ummm, I guess it looks good. I’m not sure since I’ve never seen most of the clothing here.” I giggled.

“I think it looks good, oh for now your clothing is sitting in my closet over there. You can change back when you want to go back.”

“Ahh~ but your hair.” He made an awful face. I looked into the mirror to see that my hair does seem unmatched with the clothing.

“What do you want me to do with it?” I asked frowning.

“AH! I have an idea, let go give to a hair cut!” He shouted happily.

“What?! You know how long it took me to grow my hair and now you want to just cut off?!” I was shocked.


 

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment if you want to or if you like Subscribe! ^-^