Confession

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“So this is the future.” Himchan looked around.

“Yes.” I nodded as I looked around.

‘Yongguk isn’t in the room, is he out there? Perhaps he’s not home.’ I said in my head.

“Where are we exactly?” Himchan looked so confused.

“This is Yongguk’s bedroom. You see that’s the bed, chair, books, and clothing.” I pointed.

“This is not clean right?” He asked me.

“Uh, yes. Yongguk isn’t exactly the organized- clean type. He lives by himself.” I explain.

“Oh that explains a lot. You see, I’m not totally clueless I can tell that room is messy. Really messy.” He said proudly.

“What’s the use of that though?” I asked.

Just then the bedroom door opened.

“Oh!” We were all surprised.

“Daehyun!” Yongguk came into the room with a big smile.

“Hi Yongguk. I’m back.” I smiled.

“I’m so glad to see y-… Who’s that?” Yongguk stared at Himchan.

“He’s a friend of my during my time period.”

“What? Another person from there?!” Yongguk was shocked.

“Oh I’m so sorry I forgot to tell you before hand. Himchan followed me so I had no choice but to bring him along.” I felt bad for bringing more trouble to Yongguk.

“Huh~ It’s fine.” Yongguk let out a smile.

“Well Yongguk this is Kim Himchan, the friend I told you about. Himchan this is Bang Yongguk, the friend that I first met here and has been looking after me.” I introduced them to each other.

“Hello. Nice to meet you” Yongguk held out his hand. Himchan stare at it and then glanced to me.

“Y-you grab his hand and shake it. It’s like a greeting.” I explained.

“Like this?” Himchan held onto Yongguk’s hand.

“Yes. Remember it okay.” I said smiling.

“Already have, no need to say it.” Himchan smirked.

“Uh, Daehyun. I want to tell you something.” Yongguk said sounding important.

“What is it?” I asked him. He didn’t tell me what but he glanced at Himchan.

“Oh um you want some privacy right? Well I’ll go hopefully I won’t be in any trouble.” Himchan said as he walked out of the room.

“Thanks.” Yongguk went and closed the door.

“So what is it?” I asked gain. All that Yongguk had done was giving me a big hug. I was a big surprised but very happy.

“I missed you.” He whispered.

“I missed you too.” I returned his hug.

“For you it’s only been two days but for me it’s almost two weeks. “Yongguk sounded sad.

“That’s why I’m here right now. Well there was actually another problem but it was already solved.” I said as we continued hugging.

“Daehyun.” Yongguk moved hi head back to look at my face.

“During the past days I’ve realized that you’ve been part of me. I kept on thinking about you.” He said as he looked right into my eyes.

‘Part of him?’ I wondered my heart then began beating faster. I looked down avoiding his eyes.

“Whether it was day or night you were always on my mind. And so I realized that I must have fallen in love with you.” He said making my heart skip a beat. I looked up and saw his sincere eyes.

“W-what?” I said unconsciously.

“In other words, I love you.” He said holding my hands.

“Love?” I repeated

‘Love, as in man and woman love? But we’re both guys.’ I panicked in my head.

“I know it’s hard for you but I just wanted to let you know my feelings. It wasn’t love at first sight but it began slowly till recently I realized it.” He said as I looked away embarrassed.

“We’re both guys though.” I  pulled my hands away but he pulled me back into a hug.

“I already told you that people now-a-days can love whoever they want. Gender doesn’t matter. May I ask you how you feel about me, putting our genders aside.” He asked me. I moved back and looked at him.

‘My mind wants me to say no but my instinct says that I should be sincere… and truthful.’ I began thinking.

“You’re very nice especially to me. Occasionally you’re funny and I’m always happy when I’m with you.” I said truthfully.

‘Do I love him?’ I asked myself in my head first. I placed my hand on my chest feeling my heart race. I let out a giggle.

“I guess this is giving the answer.” I giggled as I looked at him embarrassed.

“May I?” Yongguk asked. I gave a nod letting him feel my heart beating.

“It’s very similar to mines.” He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest.

‘His heart is racing too.’ I said in my head.

“So you love me?” He asked I suppose to make sure. I gave him a nod.

“But Yongguk how is all of this going to work. First of all we are from different time periods. And second-“

“Second is that you are a guy and third is that you are a prince. Is that all the problems?” He smiled.

“Y-yea.” I was surprised and wanted to giggle.

“I’m just going to say that we’ll just keep on loving each other until we hit the problem. When we hit the problem, we’ll improvise.” I said calmly.

“Wouldn’t that be too late?” I raise a brow.

“Fine then we’ll wait until the problem almost comes.” He change his answers up a bit.

“How about we talk about it sometime later? I’m scared that time will fly by quickly and the problem ends up having only one answer.” I said worried.

“Okay, so can I give you a kiss?”  He asked me.

“W-what are you saying?” I felt the my cheeks were burning up.

“It’s the first step into the relationship.” He smiled innocently.

“I thought the first step was confessing, also there’s holding hands.”

“Okay, okay Mr. Picky. The third step into this relationship. May I have a kiss now?” He was too impatient.

“O-okay.” I said softly. He then slowly moved his face closer to mines. I closed my eyes and then felt his soft lips against my own. It was just a quick kiss unlike last time, which I’m not going to complain nor ask.

“I’m not sure how relationship works back then especially with the royalties  but here we take it seriously.” He whispered.

“Hold on, did I agree on this too quick and easy?” I was still bothered by it.

“If this hard on you, then you can have more time to think about it. At least you know my feelings for you.” He smiled. I actually wanted to give him a kiss. Something about it was really addicting and it just gives me this good feeling. I slowly got closer to him and out lips were about to touch when there was a noise.

*bang~ *

“Oh, uh that must have been Himchan.” I took a step back.

“Yeah, most likely.” Yongguk said awkwardly.

“Let’s go check.” I pointed to the door.

“Of course,” Yongguk turned around and walk towards the door.

“Um Daehyun.” He turned back around to me making me almost bump into him.

“Uhh yeah?!” I backed up a bit.

“About this, we’ll just talk about this when we have some time alone.” He said awkwardly.

“Of course. That will be the best time.” I said awkwardly too.

“Don’t let Himchan know about this.” I said to him.

“I know. I know. Who knows what he’ll do. After all you are a prince.” Yongguk giggled even though it wasn’t funny.

‘We are getting awkward with each other.’ I said in my head. He then turned around and we walked out looking for Himchan.

“Himchan, where are you!” I shouted.

“I’m over here!” He shouted. We followed his voice and came into the kitchen. We saw that some on the pots were dropped onto the floor.

“What are you doing in my kitchen?” Yongguk asked him.

“Ahh~ I knew it was the kitchen.” He smiled as he picked up the pots.

“Should I help you understand the things first?” I asked him.

“Yes, that would be very helpful.” Himchan smiled.

“This time it’s you explaining not asking.” Yongguk chuckled.

“Yup, I’m going to have that burden now.” I giggled.

“Less burden, I’m pretty sure I know more than Daehyun.” Himchan said proudly.

“Are you saying that I was clueless about this place and you actually know what all these things are?” I was a bit hurt but I wasn’t sad. I was actually angry.

“Yes, but don’t worry my Prince. What I meant was that I travelled to different places more than you so I’ve seen some similar things already.” He said making me feel a bit upset.

“Are you rubbing it in my face?” My prince accent came out. Himchan didn’t say anything back. Instead he looked around the kitchen.

“Don’t worry. I like your cluelessness.” Yongguk whispered in my ear. A tingle went down my spine as I cover my ear. Yongguk smirked before walking over to the fridge.

“So what would you like to drink?” He asked opening the fridge.

“Oh what was that drink we had last time?” Himchan asked me.

“The banana milk?” I asked him.

“Yes that. Do you have that?” Himchan asked Yongguk.”

“No I don’t. I have soda though.” Yongguk handed him a can.

“What’s this?” Himchan looked at it. He was going to shake it but Yongguk and I shouted.

“STOP!” Yongguk and I said in unison.

“Don’t shake it, it will explode.” Yongguk said to him.

“Explode?!” Himchan was shocked and so he placed it down on the table.

“Would you want one Daehyun?” He asked me

“Yes, please.” I said back. We each got a can of soda to soothe our thirst.

“So what exactly is soda?” Himchan asked again.

“It’s bubbly water. You will love it.” I smiled.

“And this is how you open it.” Yongguk showed it to us and opened it quickly.

“If you are going to teach me that show it properly!” Himchan shouted.

“Daehyun will do it again for you to see.” Yongguk hissed back.

“I still haven’t gotten use to it yet. You pull this piece up to slip your finger underneath. Afterwards you pull up so that it can push the opening down.” I explained as I did it myself.

“Oh I got it.” I smiled happily as I heard the soda can popped opened. I looked over to Himchan to see him doing the same.

“Ommo!” Himchan’s soda can began squirting out the liquid.

“Ah~” I quickly picked my can up and walked away.

“What happened? What did I do wrong?” Himchan asked as Yongguk laughed.

“Well you did everything correct except you shook the can so it exploded.” Yongguk continue laughing.

“Well I didn’t know.” Himchan frowned before taking a quick sip.

“Mhh, this taste weird and amazing. It’s tingling my throat but it’s…. good!” Himchan was very happy.

“See I told you.” I smiled back at him.

“Well you better clean the mess up. Towel is right there.  Make sure to wipe it with a wet towel twice since soda is sticky.” Yongguk was ordering Himchan.

“You’re telling me to clean up?” Himchan stared at him.

“Well there are no workers here and you made the mess so clean it.” Yongguk said making Himchan sighed.

“Where’s the water then?” Himchan asked lazily.

“Over there, just pull the handle up. Turn to the left is hot water, right is cold so just leave it in the middle.” Yongguk explain it simply.

“Well Daehyun and I are going to watch TV.” Yongguk said as he wrapped and arm around my neck. I was a bit surprised but Himchan was shocked.

“Yah, what where are you putting your arm?!” Himchan shouted.

“This is just being friendly.” Yongguk said back before dragging me to the living room. I glanced at Yongguk’s face to see that he gave me a wink.

‘Didn’t he say that he’ll let me think about it?’ I said in my head.

 


Thanks for reading~! ^-^