Daehyun in Wonderland

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Daehyun’s POV

 “What to do~?” I said as I looked around and saw a vast garden. Just then I saw a small round table off to the side.

“What’s this doing here?” I walked over to it and saw a tiny bottle on it.

“What’s this? Can I look at this?” I wondered and looked around. No one else was around and the bottle was just sitting there. It looks as if it was just for me so I picked it up and examined it. Around the top had a piece of paper attached to it. When I looked at it, it had something written on it.

“What does it say?” I wondered.

“It looks like it’s in English.” I said to myself. I remembered that Yongguk tried teaching me but I couldn’t understand anything. Just then the words were beginning to move as if it was alive. I was astonished to see that the letters were turning into Hangul.

“This is amazing” I smiled.

‘Drink me’ I finally could read what was written on the paper.

“Drink this? Why? What is it? Could it be poison?” I was surprised. I tried to think carefully and take care of myself since I’m all alone but my curiosity was overpowering and so I decided to ‘understand’ more about the drink. I opened the lid and took a sniff.

“Oh it smells like strawberry.” I smiled. I took another sniff and surprisingly it had another smell.

“Hmm, now it smells like peppermint.” I was a bit confused. It made me sniff again once more.

“Flowers?” I was surprised. It’s like it changes its scent every single time I sniff it.

“I wonder how it would taste like? It couldn’t be poison, that would be too dangerous for it to be sitting around like that.” I said before taking a small sip.

“Oh now it taste like banana.” I was so surprised. I then felt a tingle throughout my body.

‘Oh no’ I began to worry. Just then I felt like my body dropped to the ground.

“Ommo, what’s going on?’ I was scared. When I opened my eyes I was sitting on the ground in like a whole new world.

“What just happened?” I looked at my arms and legs. My body seemed fine but when I looked around everything looked different. After looking carefully I realized that I was still in the same place only I’ve shrunk.

“That drink-“ I turned and saw the bottle, which was gigantic now, lying on the ground beside me.

“That made me smaller. What a strange drink.” I smiled in amusement.

“Oh but I can’t stay like this. Yongguk and the others would be terrified.” I finally thought it through.

“If something made me small then something else would make me big. But what is that something?” I looked around but there wasn’t anything else that I could drink.

“Huh~ guess I have to walk around to find it. And it’s going to be along way.” I looked down the path and practically got dizzy.

“Why couldn’t they put ‘Drink me. I will shrink you’ rather than just ‘Drink me’.” I complained as I walked.

“Huh~ the sun is killing me.” I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

‘I want to go home. Well not home, home but to go back to the others. I want to See Yongguk. I hope they’re not worried about me.’ I said in my head as I walked. I looked over to my right and saw the tall grasses in which were providing some shade.

‘Walking in there would help’ I decided to walk in the grass so that the sunshine would we blocked. I might not know where I’m going but it’s better than being burnt by the sun. I was so fascinated y the things around me. The big clumps of dirt that was supposedly speckles. The tall green grasses that were the size of a finger was now tall as a houses. Pebbles were now boulders and mushrooms were like trees.

“Huhhh, okay I can’t go on anymore. I have to think of a better plan.” I went over and sat down on a mushroom.

“There has to be another way. Hmm maybe if I think hard enough something might happen. After all anything seems possible.” I closed my eyes and tried my best to think about growing bigger.

“Anything is possible in Wonderland” I heard a voice. I jumped and looked around but I didn’t see anyone. I then smelled something weird and saw some smoke floating down from above. I looked up and saw something peeked down from the giant mushroom.

“Ahh~!” I screamed and ran away. I didn’t ran away completely, just at a distance so that I can see what it was.

“What are you?” I asked it. It was blue, weird, and creepy looking that’s blowing smoke out of its mouth.

“Me? I am a caterpillar of course.” He said before inhaling from a tube and then puffing out some smoke clouds.

‘Is he smoking?’ I wondered.

“Caterpillar? Why are you so big and why can you talk?” I asked him.

“I am not big. You’re just small. And the reason why I can talk is because I can.” He answered.

“And who are YOU?” He said with clouds of smoke floating in front of his face.

“I am Jung Daehyun. Do you think you can help me get back home? Well back to the campsite?” I asked him.

“I’m afraid not. You will need to asked someone else for that help.” He said slowly. He was quite weird but he seemed nice. Just weird…

“Well then do you know a way for me to get bigger?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He said and paused.

“W-what is it then?”

“This mushroom here…” He started.

‘He sure talks slow.’ I said in my head.

“Take a bite from one side and it will make you bigger. Take a bite on the other side and it will make you smaller.” He explained which took forever.

“Really? Well how do I know which side is which?” I asked him.

“You don’t. No one does. You will have to find out yourself. Good day now.” He said and crawled away.

“Oh where are you going?” I asked but he just crawled away without looking back. I walked over to the mushroom and stared at it.

“So how should I do this? I can just take a piece from either side and test it both.” I decided. I stepped on the littler mushrooms to reach the big one and began tearing off two pieces from opposite sides.

“This one first.” I took a bit out of the one on my right hand. I chewed it and swallowed it before waiting patiently. Just then my body tingled again. This time instead of getting smaller I grew bigger.

“Oh~” My legs got wobbly. I then fell backward onto my as I giggled.

“It worked.” I took a good look at my body to see that every thing seemed normal again. I then stuffed the two small pieces of mushroom into my pocket since I have the feeling that I might need it later.

“Oh no I’m late.” I heard from a distance. I turned and saw a little white rabbit. I immediately saw the golden watch on his hand.

‘Oh the watch. The young lady asked me to get the watch. Is it that one?’ I wondered.

“I’m late. I’m late. For a very important date” the rabbit said and dashed away.

“Oh, wait a second.” I got up and followed the rabbit but he disappeared into the bushes.

“A talking white rabbit with pink eyes in a suit?” I tried to comprehend the situation.

“If that was the watch then I have to get it back soon so that I can go home.” I said as I continued looking around.

“Rabbit! White rabbit with the golden watch!” I shouted as I walked around.

“Rabbits sure are quick. Even talking ones in this magical land.” I said to myself

“You mean Wonderland?” I heard a voice. I looked around and saw no one.

“Who’s there?” I asked out loud.

“Me of course.” I heard but I couldn’t see anyone.

“Well who is ‘me’?” I kept on asking.

“You are you.” He said making me really curious and impatient.

“Show yourself right now. One that has such a smart mouth…. And a mischievous grin.” I saw what seems to be a smile floating in mid air above in the branched.

‘What in the world…?’ I was so confused.

“Hello~” I saw the smile moved when he spoken.

“Y-you…” I was speechless. After shrinking, talking to a smoking caterpillar, seeing a white rabbit in a suit I thought I wasn’t going to get surprised anymore. Boy was I wrong.


Sorry it took a while.

I had to rewatch most of the 'Alice in Wonderland' movies to get the ideas :P

I just realized that there were alot of different 'Alice in Wonderland' movies.

They're all slightly different but still very interesting.

Can you guess who the next myserious character is? ;D

Anyways thanks for reading. I'll try to update a bit quicker next time.