Tea Time

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Daehyun’s POV

“You.. What are you?” I was surprised to see only a smile. He finally appeared as a whole and I knew what he was.

“You’re a cat” I was to such a strange looking cat not to mention with the ability to disappear.

“I am in fact a Cheshire cat” He said and jumped down in front of me.

“Are you a friendly cat?”

“Depends on who I’m meeting.”

“Why do you have a mischievous grin on?” I asked him

“Because I always do.” He said as he circled around me.

“Do you happen to know the white rabbit?”

“Maybe I do maybe I don’t. Why is it that you asked?”

“I think I need to get his watch in order to get back to where I’m from. Unless you know the way to Unitedland.”

"I can tell you that he had gone that way.” He pointed with his tail

“He went that way just now?”

“No he went that way yesterday.”

“Yesterday? I want to know where he is at right now.”

“Right now? I’m not sure since he’s not here.”

“Well did you see him before?”

“Yes he went that way… This morning.” He pointed to another direction with his paw.

“How about a minute ago? He clearly went this way.”

“Who did?” The cat was getting me very aggravated.

“The white rabbit of course.”

“What about him?” He asked making me so frustrated.

“Do you have any idea where he could be right now?”

“Yes.” He said shortly.

“Well where?”

“Here…” He said making me confused. Just then something dashed out of the bush and sprinted in front of me.

“Oh!” I was surprised.

“I’m late. I’m very- very late. No time to chat Ches.” I heard him  before he jumping through a bush.

“Oh the white rabbit.” I ran after him into the bushes.

“I wouldn’t go that way if I were you.” I heard the cat say to me but I didn’t listen to him.  After running through the branches and leaves we ran through a white field where I  tumbled to catch the rabbit.

“I got you.”

“W-What are you doing? Let me go” The rabbit squirmed

“I’m sorry but I can’t. If I let you go you’ll be running around again. It took me a long time to get to you.” I said quickly as I catch my breath.

“Just set me down and we’ll have a talk.” He said.

“Please don’t run away.” I said putting him down as I stood up. It was a good thing that the ground wasn’t so rough. Actually it was quite soft.

“I won’t run away. Well what is it that you want from me?” He said looking up to me with his pink eyes.

“Huhh~ give me a second.” I said trying to catch my breath and calm down. Just when I looked down I saw that I was sinking through the ground.

“W-what’s going on?” I panicked

“Oh dear you’re sinking.” He said to me.

“I know that but why?”

“This is the marshmallow marsh. Oh no now I’m sinking.” The white rabbit said as he tried jumping.

“Now another problem.” I said trying to pull my feet out of the white sticky ground but the more I moved the more I got stuck.

“Don’t move. The more you move that deeper you’ll get stuck.” The white rabbit said to me.

“I think I know that now…” I was already knee deep in the substance.

“So now what?” I asked him.

“Umm I’m not sure. Maybe we should call for help.” He said back.

“You two seem like you’re in a sticky situation.” The Cheshire cat walked over by the edge.

“Oh Ches, can please help us.”

“I would like to but it’s time for my nap.” He said and laid down in front of us on safe ground.

“His name is Ches?” I asked the rabbit.

“Yes, do you know him?” He asked me.

“Know him or not I still have to ask for help. Ches~ please help us. You can take a nap after saving us.” I pleaded.

“Y-yes he’s right. Just fly over here and let us hold onto your tail.”

“He can fly?” I was surprised.

“That doesn’t sound delightful.” Ches said back to the rabbit.

“You can throw us one of those vines then.” I pointed.

“He used his tail and slicked it over to us but he didn’t hold onto the other end so it was kind of pointless.

“Ches, you’re suppose to hold the other end.” I sighed.

“You didn’t tell me.” He said back.

“Okay here catch it and hold onto it tightly.” I said before tossing the end of the vine gently. Surprising he actually caught it with his paw.

“Okay now hold it tightly.” I said  and began pulling on the vine. I slowly took each step with the white rabbit holding onto me.

“Almost out” I said as I took one last step.

“We’re free. Thank you Ches.” The white rabbit said but Ches disappeared.

“We’re all sticky now.” I said taking a good look at my lower body that was covered in white sticky substance.

“Now then, how may I help you?” The white rabbit asked me after shaking his body to get rid of most of the substance.

“Oh that’s right. Umm I think I might need your watch.” I said hoping that I don’t sound too rude.

“My watch? Why?” He asked me.

“A young lady.. well pushed me into a hole in the ground and asked me to retrieve her watch. The only watch I could find here is yours.”

“I think I know who you’re talking about. Alice.  She’s always causing a commotion here in Wonderland. I’ll lead you to her.” He said making me happy.

“You know where she is?”

“Yes, right this way.” The white rabbit said and hopped away. I quickly followed him through the forest. Unfortunately I was all sticky and so the leaves were getting stuck onto me. After a  few minutes he made an abrupt stop.

“Would you like to have a quick wash?” He said to me as he pointed to a pond.

“Yes please, I feel so….” I looked down and saw like a leafy skirt around my waist.

“Heavy..” I giggled. I then walked over to the pond and stepped into get rid of the leaves and sticky substance. It was quite easy to wash off.

“A little wet but I feel a lot lighter and cleaner.”

“It will dry quickly with the wind that going to come soon. Now quickly I have an appointment with the Red Queen.

“Oh.” I just nodded.

‘Red Queen? There’s a Queen here’ I was curious. After walking for a bit the white rabbit stopped again. I peeked over the bush and saw a big table and some creatures as if it was a party.

“Oh the Alice lady.” I saw here sitting next to a strange man.

“Alice, when will you stop bring your guest here and have them chase me around?” The white rabbit said to her.

“Oh looks like he found you. Would you two like to join our tea party?” Alice asked us.

“No, I have an appointment and I’m late..” The white rabbit answered.

“Uhhh, since I found you’re watch can I leave now?” I asked her.

“Of course Rabbit can show you the way.” She said calmly.

“You knew the way out of here and you didn’t tell me?” I was surprised.

‘We walked all the way here for no reason.’ I said in my head.

“Well you’ve never asked me.” The rabbit said back to me.

“Oh, wind coming.” The strange man said putting his tea cup and hat down before pressing a button that was on the table. The entire table was then covered by some sort lid.

“W-what?” I was confuse.

“Quickly take a seat and hold on.” The rabbit said to me as he rushed over and sat down himself. I didn’t know what was going to happen so I just listened to him. Just then a big gust of wind just blew through the entire area. I almost went with the wind if I didn’t hold onto my chair. After a few seconds the wind just stopped leaving everyone with frizzy hair and fur.

‘This place is quite strange but very interesting.’ I said in my head. I touched my pants and it was completely dry because of the strong wind.

“Now that was breezy” Alice giggled.

“Back to tea time.” The man said pressing the button to reveal the crowded table once again. He picked up his hat and put it back on top of his red crazy hair.

‘Is he a human?’ I wondered. He looked so weird and crazy looking but he seems like a man.

“Umm so where do I go?” I asked the white rabbit.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay for tea?” The larger rabbit that was here asked me.

“Umm no- no, my friends are probably worried for me.” I said back.

“It’s right over here I’ll lead you to the closest rabbit hole.” The white rabbit got up and hopped off somewhere.

“Umm nice meeting everyone.” I greeted them before following the rabbit. He pushed the shrubs aside revealing a hole on the side of a small hill.

“Oh thank you so much.” I rushed over to him. I looked into the hole and hesitated in what to do next.

“What do I do?” I asked him.

“Just jump in.” He said.

“Well okay.” I listened to him and jumped in. I was nervous as to what will happen but it turns out to be a fun slide ride. It was dark but it wasn’t scary. It went on and on and it came to a stop when I saw an opening ahead.

‘Guess I need to crawl the rest of the way.’ I said in my head as I went on all four and crawled towards the light. I smiled widely when I saw where I was.

“I’m back” I stood up and dust the dirt off of me.  

“Now this is a forest I remember” I said to myself as I figure out which way to go.