It's Good

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Ah~ why?!” He shouted.

“You’re the one who made the offer” I said back.

“Fine let’s just get this over with. And remember you have to tell me your.” Himchan wanted to make sure I had to keep my promise.

“Yes, I promise.” I smiled.

“Let me ask you this, do you believe in things falling out of the sky?”

“Eh~?!” I was surprise. Not because it sounded strange but I understood what he was say. Things falling out of the sky, well the first time was Zelo and the second time, well it was me.

“Uh, yes~ of course! Anything could happen.” I said anticipating into his story.

“Really? Well When I was walking back to my chamber This object fell out of the sky and landed on my head.” Himchan got up to get something. It seemed like a package of some sort and he placed it on the table.

“I’ve never seen these before, it’s very strange.” He said.

‘This is definitely from the other time period.’ I looked at the package carefully. Inside were small jugs filled with some liquid.

‘Wait these look familiar.’ I tried remembering.

‘I remember seeing some young ladies drinking this in the TV at Yongguk’s house.’ I remembered. I remember that it was really weird and then this came in. Banana~ milk~.

‘They took this top off of it and another took this stick and stuck in through the top to drink it.’ I said in my head.

“So do you know what it is?”

“It’s a drink.” I said to him without thinking

“Are you sure this we’ll be able to drink?” He asked

“Yes-uh~” I forgot that I shouldn’t speak of the other world.

“Ehhh~ how are you so sure, have you tried this yet?”

“Of course not! I’ve never seen these before and I don’t even know where they are from!” I panicked.

“Then how do you know we can drink this?”

“It says milk right here so perhaps we can drink it.” I giggled.

“well you drink it first.” He pushed it over to me.

“Eh?” I was surprised.

“But I’m the prince.” I said, I wasn’t really sure about this so I was a little bit unsure.

“If anything I’ll just call in the doctor.” Himchan smiled widely.

“Huh~ remember that thought ne~.” I said before take one of the jugs out. I looked at the top and managed to pull it off.

“Ah so that’s to seal the liquid inside the jug.” He said nodding. I picked it up and hesitated to drink it.

“What are you waiting for hurry up.” He rushed me. I took a deep breathe before placing my lips on the opening and took a small sip. I cool liquid  rushed into my mouth and down my throat.

“Oh, it’s good.” I said looking at Himchan.

“Really? What does it taste like?” He asked me.

“Taste like milk and sweet.” I said. I then took another sip from the jug and it tasted even better.

“It’s really good.” I said after taking a big long sip.

“Ha-ha seriously, can’t you drink it neater, you got it all over your upper lip.” Himchan leaned over the table and clean my upper lip with his finger. He then cleaned his finger on a piece of cloth.

“Ah, I’m sorry, it’s just really good.” I giggled before cleaning my lips myself.

“Himchan, you should try it.” I handed him the jug.

“You drank almost the entire jug. I’ll just  drink another one.” He said getting another jug out of the package.

“What is this for?” He held up a smaller package with some sticks inside.

‘Aren’t these to the milk out of the jug?’ I thought. I just took one out and then stabbed it into Himchan’s jug, startling him.

“Ommo~, you scared me!” He flinched.

“Sorry, I just thought it was used like that so I wanted to try it.” I lied.

“Ohhh~ so this hollow stick is use for up the milk? Smart, very smart, uh but how did you know?” He seemed suspicious of me.

“Uhh~ just a wild guess. Ha-ha” I pretended to laugh and continued to drink the milk. Himchan also drank the milk and was very satisfied.

“Oh~ it is good.” He said with wide eyes.

“See, didn’t I tell you.” I smiled

‘Wait what happened exactly, why is this here?’ I wondered

“Hey, don’t forget what we said earlier.” He stared at me.

“What?” I asked him.

“What do you mean what? It’s about the your key!” He shouted.

“Ah-ahh~ that.” I smiled shyly, I kind of forgot about it.

“Umm~ just like this! The key fell out of the sky and so I just kept it!” I said in an enthusiastic tone.

“Huh? Really? Whoever is doing this really likes to toss things out of the sky.” Himchan said as he continued drinking the milk.

‘Did you really believed me this easy?’ I said in my head.

“I’ve been to many places before but I’ve never seen anything similar to this. Even just the writing, it doesn’t look like its ink.” Himchan was fascinate by it. I used this moment and began thinking on what happened?

‘Should I go visit Zelo and see what’s going on? Should I wait for him to come?’ I thought.

“Oh so the key you found, you don’t know what it opens?” Himchan asked me.

“Uh~ no” I lied.

“Oh can I get it back?” I asked him.

“Hmmm~ okay.” He went into his sleeve to look for it.

“Eh~ it’s not in here” He shouted.

“What! Don’t tell me you lost it!” I panicked.

“Ha-ha I’m just plying with you.” He laughed as he handed me the key.

“Aish~ you almost gave me a heart attack.” He shouted at him before grasping the key.

“Why are you panicking over key that you don’t even know what it opens?” He asked.

‘Oh no was I acting too suspicious.’ I thought.

“Uh it’s because I found it and it looks interesting!” I made up.

“So what do we do with the last one?” he asked me

“I don’t know. Umm I want to go out for a walk.” I said getting up.

“I’ll go with you.” He said getting up as well.

“Eh?” I wasn’t expecting him to go with me.

‘I’m going to look for Zelo, but if you go, I don’t know what could happen.’ I thought.

“Doesn’t your injuries hurt?” I asked him.

“These are nothing, I want to go take a look around as well. That’s what you’re going to do right?” He smirked.

“How did you know?” I gigged nervously.

“A wild guess.” He chuckled.

“Besides if I’m with you appa wouldn’t hit me.” He said. We spent the entire afternoon looking around but nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. We had a break to eat and rest but afterwards we continued searching.

“Why did you drag me all the way back here?” He asked me.

“It’s~ because this is where I found the key.” I said the truth.

“Maybe it was just out of luck or by chance that we found those things. Nothing else seems suspicious.” He said looking through the grass.

‘I’m kind of worried.’ I said in my head.

“My Prince~” I heard Hyung Sun usual shout.

“Yes~?” I asked polite like a Prince should.

“My Prince you should be back here, it’s getting late, you should go back to your chamber and rest.” He said to me.

“I like that idea very much. How about you Himchan.”

“Me too, we’ll continue tomorrow.” He said as we headed back.

‘I’m sorry but I’m going to visit the future  early morning by myself.’ I said in my head.

The next day~

As a Prince I wasn’t able to obtain my own robe in the morning so I asked some servants to get them for me but make sure to keep it a secret. When the clothes arrived I hastily put them on.

“My Prince~” I heard that voice call out to me. I turned around slowly to see Hyun Sun.

“Yes~” I gave a nervous smile.

“Why did my Prince wake up so early morning?” He asked smiling

‘Yes, you spoiled my plan, you’re very happy aren’t you.’ I shouted in my head.

“Today’s morning seems very lovely, I would like to take a walk around the garden.” I made something up.

“Very well, this servant will go with you. Then we can come back for you to learn calligraphy.” He said smiling.

“Eomeoni said I could have few days of not studying!” I shouted.

“But the King said you should at least have one lesson a day.” He said.

“No I refuse.” I sat down madly and pouted like a little kid.

“My Prince, this is all for your sake~” Hyung sun begged me.

“No~, you can go tell this to the King.” I crossed my arm.

“Very well, I will go speak to the King.” He said before turning around and walked out. I mentally gave a smirk in success of making him leave. I waited a moment until Hyung Sun went far away so that I can sneak out.

“You know what to do.” I said to the servants and they gave me a smile and a nod.

“Thank you.” I said before running to the back of the palace.

‘If Zelo didn’t come here then it could mean that he can’t, why else would he just send something from the future and not tell me?’ I said in my head as I quickly ran through the grass.

“My Love~!” I heard someone shout which startled me.

“Omo~” I slid on the wet grass and landed on my .

“Aish” I groaned in pain.

‘I’m going to have bruises all over within these past few days.’ I thought. I looked back to see Himchan.

“Are you okay?” He helped me up.

“Yes~” I cleaned myself up.

“What were you going to do?”

“Uhh, going for a walk.” I smiled.

“it looked more like going for a run.” He said.

“Umm~ it’s good for the body, getting the good air in and the bad out.” I made something up again.

‘No what do I do?’ I thought.

“MY PRINCE~!” We heard Hyung Sun’s shout.

“Ah~ why does he have such a loud voice?” Himchan complained.

“Let’s go back.” I said since I couldn’t leave.


 

Thanks for reading~! ^-^