"My name is Daehyun."

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

No one’s POV

“… Overnight the palace was invaded by a small group bandits to threaten the King. This event was one of the smallest and unsuccessful invasion in history, however, it is known for something else that had happened. When the invasion had ended, Prince Daehyun was nowhere to be found. What was said was that the enemy had kidnapped the Prince and had taken him out of the palace, however, there have been no information on him afterwards very similar to what had happen to his older brother. Luckily his older brother had returned safely after a few years but Prince Daehyun’s where about is still unknown. It was like he disappeared from the palace…”

“Woah~, can you believe this? Is this really history or is it a fictional story?” Ahyoung complained.

“If it’s in a history book then it must be part of history...” Minah said back without changing her gaze from her Trigonometry textbook.

“But it said that the Prince was gone as if he disappeared. As if that could happen.” Ahyoung pouted.

“Maybe something happened to him like he died. It did say that it could have been the bandits that kidnapped him. He probably died on the way or something.” Minah tried to made sense of it for Ahyoung, who was definitely trailing off from studying.

“Could that really happen? He’s the Prince! It’s not like he a little purse that the bandits came in and snatched him away.” Ahyoung chuckled.

“Ahyoung-ah~…” Minah sighed and finally turned to her.

“If  a couple of strange guys came up to you with a sword over 100 centimeters long would you dare not to listen to them? Here, like this!” Minah held her pencil against Ahyoung’s neck making her flinch.

“Ah~ but still he’s a guy. He probably learned something to defend himself. He should know how to use a swords too. Like cha~ and pah~” Ahyoung moved her hands as if she was holding a sword.

“Don’t tell me you’re using your knowledge off of dramas…” Minah glared at her friend.

“… Well I need some kind of image reference.” Ahyoung flashed a smile.

“Huhh~ What can we do with you?” Minah sighed and looked up to the ceiling.

“I don’t even know what I can do with myself.” Ahyoung said back making Minah speechless.

“But still I just have a doubtful feeling that he wasn’t kidnapped.” Ahyoung insisted.

“Then what could have happened to him?” Minah asked even though she didn’t want to continue this pointless topic.

“Hmmm~ What I think is that he took advantage of the invasion and just ran off. Oh! With his secret lover!” Ahyoung said all excited.

“Yah, just go make a fan-fiction then, you idiot!” Minah hissed before continuing her homework.

“It makes more sense like that.” Ahyoung smiled

“What kind of sense? The book didn’t even mention about him having a lover?!” Ahyoung’s mind was frustrating Minah.

“Well... It makes more sense for me.” Ahyoung said proudly.

“Aish~ that mind of yours!” Minah knocked on Ahyoung head.

“Ahhh~” Ahyoung pouted and rubbed her head.

“Why are you making things up?! Just study what’s in the book before you write down the wrong things for the test!” Minah shouted before looking around. For a second she forgot that they were in the library.

“Haha~ what if I wrote that Prince Daehyun had ran off with his secret lover.” Ahyoung giggled like a fool.

“Simple~. You fail the exam..” Minah said and tried to continue her homework.

“It’ll be cool if that was what really happened.” Ahyoung still amazed by her assumption.

“Why would he run off with his secret lover when he can just bring her to the palace where all the money is?” Minah couldn’t get it off her mind since it bothered her.

“Just because! Maybe she’s from a poor family. Or maybe!... It was a man~.” Ahyoung whispered the last part.

“Aish~ You- YOU!” Minah smacked Ahyoung light on he cheeks.

“Wake up would you?!” Minah was getting more and more frustrated with Ahyoung.

“Whoever that person was he loved that person so much that he just had to leave the palace. He left everything behind and lived happily with his true love.”

“True love? Are you now adding in some fairytale?” Minah sighed.

 “Haha~ maybe one of them ate a poison apple~” Ahyoung was getting too excited.

“Huhh~ You watch too much drama and cartoons.” Minah sighed and shook her head.

“I do don’t I” Ahyoung agreed.

“Seriously! Did you forget that you were studying for your history exam?”

“Ahhh~ that right… Oh what do I do? I forgot what really happened.” Ahyoung cried but then giggled.

“See what happened!” Minah was on the verge of exploding.

“How can you even forget? Even I knew what happened and I wasn’t even paying attention to you. What was it? Oh! The Crown Prince returned after a few years of being kidnapped, the palace got invaded, then the other Prince was kidnapped and no info about him afterwards.” Minah said back to Ahyoung.

“That’s right~ you have great memory.” Ahyoung giggled.

“Now continue studying and don’t try to be a detective or a director!” Minah lectured her hopeless friend.

“Yes madam~” Ahyoung sat up straight and continued studying.

“Haha~ It would be so amazing if I was right.” Ahyoung chuckled.

“STUDY!” Minah nudged her.

“Okay-okay~” Ahyoung pouted and went back into reading. After reading a paragraph or so Ahyoung was getting tired.

‘This is boring~’ She said in her head before glancing over to Minah. Unlike Ahyoung Minah was diligently doing her math homework. Ahyoung rested her head on her hand and looked outside through the big windows of the library.

‘It looks so nice out there’ Ahyoung pouted.

 “Huhh~” Ahyoung yawned.

“I’ll go buy us some coffee.” Ahyoung suggested. Minah knew that Ahyoung was getting tired and just wanted to do something else for a bit.

“Okay, your treat.” Minah said casually. Ahyoung was a bit taken back but it was fine since a cup of coffee wasn’t that much.

“Okay, what do you want?

“ I think I’ll get the Passion Tea Lemonade sweetened. Oh and get the tall one.”

“Okay. I’ll be back soon.” Ahyoung said and dashed out of the library. When she was outside she took in a deep breath of the fresh air.

“Huhh~ so nice.” She said as she absorbed the sun with her face. After a few seconds she finally head off to Starbucks before people started staring at her. She walked across the street to where the store was. She went right inside. It was busy since this was the usual break time for work.  She strides over to the line with 4 people ahead of her. After sometime there was only one person left in front of her.

“Hello”

“Hello, what’s your name?”

“My name is Daehyun.” she heard the person in front of her say.

‘Daehyun? Ha~ what a coincidence’ I giggled. He then stepped aside and it was my turn.

“Hello, what’s your name?” the barista asked.

“Yura” She gave her nickname.

“I’ll get a tall Passion Tea Lemonade sweetened and a tall Iced Caramel Macchiato.” She ordered. She then noticed the guys from before getting his two cups of coffee. He was walking over to another guy off to the side.

“I got you your coffee Yongguk-ah” she heard him say to the other guy.

“Good job for your first time.” The other guy said back.

“Would that be it?” The barista asked Ahyoung making her break the stare off of the Daehyun guy.

“Ah, yes~.” Ahyoung smiled.

“Ohh~ Too much studying is messing with my head.” Ahyoung said to herself as she tapped her head with her hand to clear her mind.

~ The End ~

 


Well that's it! 

This fanfic finally ended. I'm a little happy and a little sad 0~0

But don't unsubscribe! 

(Hint: There may be a special~ ;D)

Thank you for supporting this fanfic.

I really enjoyed writing all of the chapters and loved reading the comments.

Thank you everyone~! ^-^