Welcome Back

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“We really did come back to your place.” I said recognizing the white scene.

“So how was Yongguk? Was he mean to you?” Zelo asked me

“He was really nice, there were a few moments where I felt awkward but that’s just probably because I’m not use to the living there.” I said smiling.

“Is that so? Oh and don’t tell me that you were wearing these all night.” He held my robe up.

“No I didn’t. Yongguk offered me some of his clothes. I decided to change back so that I can get back to my time-period.” I said to him.

“You are really eager aren’t you?” He smiled.

“Yes. Ah Zelo~. Do I just go back into these doors and I’ll be back to the palace?” I asked him as I pointed to the doors that we came out from my time period.

 Yeah about that~! It doesn’t seem to want to open so you have to take a different way back. The way I came to your time-period and met you.

‘His way that came to my time-period?’ I tried to remember how he came into the back of the palace.

“OH~!” I just remembered. He fell out of the sky!

“If that ‘OH~!’ meant that you remembered how I came there. Then yes you are going to have to fall out of the sky.” He gave a big smile

“That’s really going to happen Zelo?” I was shocked.

“Yeah but don’t worry! You won’t die. Maybe a few scratches but it won’t be serious.”

“I’ve never been injured my life Zelo. I am a prince after all.” I said

“Well get use to it. You don’t seem to be like those cocky no-good-at-all type of prince.”

“Cocky? No-good-at-all?” I was confused.

“It just means that you are a nice kind prince not the rude ones.!” He shouted.

‘I guess both Yongguk and Zelo are tired of explain things to me. I should probably leave now.’ I said in my head.

“I think I should go back now? How do I go then?” I asked.

“Okay you sit up here.” He tapped on the white table.

“This may look like a photo-copy machine but~ actually you don’t know what that is so never mind.” Zelo said which I didn’t quite understand.

“Okay you just sit there and I’ll press this button. Once I press this button. You will see a light shine down from that thing up there.” He pointed up to what looks like the lighting at Yongguk’s house.

“Once the light shines down your body will be tossed, I-I mean it will bring you back to your time-period and you fall from the sky.” He explained.

“Ah~ the things here are so amazing but so complicated.” I shook my head.

“Well you understand?”

“Yes, Zelo. I understand.” I smiled.

“Well I’m going to press the button now. You ready?”

“You may press the button Zelo.”

“Okay, well bye-bye Daehyun!” He said and was about to press the button.

“Ah wait Zelo!” I shout making him jump.

“What? You scared me!” He yelled.

“I’m sorry, but what does bye-bye meant?” I tried remembering what he said earlier.

“Oh that just means farewell. You know when someone leaves to say that. Kind of like have a safe trip or umm~ I’ll miss you kind of sayings.

“Ah~! Then do I say it back to you or no?” I asked.

“You can say it back as in saying ‘I’ll have a safe trip back.’” Zelo said in a funny energetic way.

“You ready now?” He asked.

“Yes, bye-bye Zelo!” I said.

“Bye-bye charming prince Daehyun~!” He said as he waved his hand.

‘That’s probably a movement for parting.’ I thought He then pressed the button. As he said earlier the light was shine down onto me and then I was blinded by it just like what happened back when we were in the tree. I closed my eyes as I let everything go by itself. A strong wind hit against my front side as I felt really light. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in fact going to fall onto the ground.

“No!” my body collided against the rough ground.

“Ahhh~ that fall hurt my leg.” I groaned as I massaged my leg.

“I’m finally back at the palace.”  I sat up.

“But where am I?” I looked around. I saw that there was a pond beside me.

“Oh! It’s a good thing I didn’t fall in there.” I said to myself as I cleaned myself up and got on my feet.

“This is eomeoni’s place isn’t it.” I looked around.

“Prince Daehyun~” I heard my name being called.

“Oh eomeoni-Ah~ my Queen. “ I bowed my head. I just remembered that as a grown up man I should referee her as Queen not eomeoni.

“Daehyun, you are after all a Prince you shouldn’t be playing around too roughly. Your hat is about to fall.” She walked over and fixed my hat.

“Thank you, my queen. I seem to be having too much fun.” I smiled.

“MY PRINCE~!” I heard Hyung Sun yell my name from afar.

“Looks like you causing trouble for him again.” She smiled at me but not exactly in a good way.

“He-he I don’t want to study anymore.” I told her the truth.

“If my little Prince does not want to study then I guess it can’t be helped.  You may have a few days of rest.”

“Eomeoni-ah~ my Queen, you will let me have a break from the studies?” I was very happy.

“Yes, since I can tell that you will not study in the next few days even if we forced you to.”

“What do you mean my Queen?” I asked. I didn’t quite understand her.

“You will see later my Prince.” She then turned away.

“Bye-bye my Queen” I said rationally. She then turned around and looked at me.

‘Oh no, I used that word to the Queen.' I quickly covered my mouth.

“Have you been learning new languages as well?” She asked me.

“Yes, my Queen. T-the teachers are making me learn all sorts of things.” I giggled.

“I see. My prince you don’t have to force yourself to call me Queen, eomeoni sounds just as nice.” She smiled.

“Thank you eomeoni.” I bowed. She then left.

“Oh, my Queen” Hyung Sun finally arrived. After the Queen left he stood up and marched his way over to me.

“My Prince! How many times have I told you not to run off?!” He cried.

“Ah~ I had so much fun.” I completely ignored him out of fun and walked away.

“Where did you go?”

“Somewhere fun. How long have I been gone?” I asked as I made my way back to my quarter.

“You’ve only been gone for a while, but thankfully I’ve found you.”

“I would like to take a nice bathe Hyung Sun, can you go prepare the water?” I asked him

“Of course my Prince” he said before leaving. Once I arrived at my chamber the servants opened the doors for me and I went in.

“Huh~ I’m back” I smiled as I sat down on the cushion.

“Well that was an interesting experience.” I said to myself.

“My Prince, I’m coming in.” I heard Hyung Sun yell.

“He has an amazing voice.” I giggled.

“My Prince, your bath water is ready.”

“Yes,” I got up and walked my way over with Hyung Sun behind me. It felt like forever since I had a bath and one right now would be the best. I took off my clothes and stepped into the steaming water.

“Ahhh~ so relaxing.” I closed my eyes and laid back.

“My Prince I have almost forgot to tell you. Kim Himchan has arrived.”

“What?!” I stood up.

“Prince!” Hyung Sun covered his face with the sleeve of his robe.

“Ahh~!” I sat back down in the water. Although I was wearing a bathrobe everything could still be seen.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier! I had made him wait this entire time?” I said madly.

“He said that he didn’t want to bother you my-“

“DAEHYUN!” The door burst open. The bright light shined in behind the body.

“Have you missed me?” the person asked. His voice was very familiar. Once he walked in and closed the door behind him I saw who he was.

“Kim Himchan!” I smiled widely.

“W-what are y-you doing here?! The Prince is taking a bath!” Hyung Sun stopped him.

“I haven’t seen you in a while my friend, let me get through.” He walked around Hyung Sun and over to me.

“W-wait y-you can’t go in! Also please refer to him as Prince Daehyun!” Hyung Sun tried to stop him but Himchan was stubborn.

“So you finally came back after that long trip.” I sneered.

“Yup, I’m standing here am I not?” He gave a smile back.

“Would you please wait outside Himchan-sshi, Prince Daehyun is taking a bath!” Hyung Sun shouted.

“It was just great Daehyun, the scenery was just relaxing and lovely~!’ Himchan leaned against the wall as he imagined the scenery in his head.

“Would you please stop ignoring me?!” Hyung Sun shouted.

“Are you going to leave again?” I asked.

“My Prince, shouldn’t you listen to me?” Hyung Sun begged.

‘I think teasing Hyung Sun is just too much fun’ I thought.

“I don’t think so. At least not any time soon.” Himchan said to me.

“That’s enough talking for now my Prince, you have to finish your bath!” Hyung Sun said loudly.

“Oh Himchan, would like to come in and join me, the water is just wonderful” I said jokily.

“MY PRINCE!” Hyung Sun was getting frustrated.

“No thank you, I think Hyung sun would fall ill.” He said walking over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Certainly I will!” Hyung Sun cried with a shocked expression

“Besides I think he wants to bathe with you instead.” Himchan said laughing before he left.

“N-no. That is not true my Prince.” Hyung Sun cover his chest with his arms.

“Ha-ha. Don’t take that seriously!” I said which made him calm down.

‘So eomeoni  knew that Himchan was here. That is why she let me relax the next few days.’ I smiled. I quickly finish my bath so that I can go talk to Himchan.

 


 

Thanks for reading~! ^-^