Finding The Lost Sheep

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Daehyun’s POV

I remembered the way back to the tent so I ran as fast as I could.

“Out of a weird place, into another.” I giggled as I speeded down the path.

“I can't wait to tell Yongguk and the others where I’ve been.” I said to myself. When I approached the tent and opening the zipper I saw that it was completely empty. No one was around

“Oh where did they all go?” I wondered. I closed the tent and looked around but I didn’t see anyone.

“How am I supposed to find them?” I wondered as I started walking. I didn’t know where they were so I just walked wherever I thought would be better. I followed the path around the park but I didn’t see any familiar faces. Just when I was passing by a pond on the other side of the fence I saw someone crawling out of the water.

“Oh that scared me.” I jumped. The person looked like he was sea monster crawling out.

“Oh wait a second. Himchan” I ran over to him surprised.

“Himchan, what happened to you?” I was surprised to see that he in this state.

“Oh Daehyun.. Huhh~ I’m so glad to see you.” He said out of breath and flopped onto the grass.

“Why were you in the pond?” I was confused yet I was giggling.

“Umm it was complicated. I’m not even sure if I should be happy, confused, or mad…” Himchan seemed out of it.

“Are you okay?” I helped him up.

“I think so. This place is really weird.” He said with a terrible facial expression.

‘Just what happened to him?’ I was curious.

“Could it be that you went to a whole different world?” I asked him.

“You can say that. How did you know?” He asked me. I began giggling.

“Oh the same thing happened to you didn’t it.” He said looking at the rest of my body. My clothes were covered in mud and dirt and so I probably looked as worse as he was.

“This place isn’t a joke.” I chuckled.

“So you went in through the pond?”

“Yes. It was scary. I thought I was going to die. There was a half human half fish down there!” Himchan shouted.

“Really? Half human half fish? That sounds scary.”

“That was just the beginning. There was an old man with that knows magic. He turned me into a half human half fish as well.”

“Oh, what? Seriously? What did you do then?” I was so surprised yet curious.

“Well. The half human half fish lady asked me to go find her afterwards and so I did. After that everything else was amazing.” Himchan was now smiling.

“Enough about my adventure. Where did you go? It doesn’t seem like you’ve been through the same as me.”

“Yes, it was a whole different place. I fell into a hole, well I was pushed into a hole and I went into a whole different place.”

“It seems like this place has all sorts of doors to other areas.” Himchan shook his head making water droplets fly all over.

“It looks like you’re enjoying your short hair.” I giggled.

“It’s actually fine once I’m use to it.” He giggled.

“Oh so what happened when you were in the other place?”

“It was really strange and full of magic too. I drank something and it made me small. I ate something else and it made me huge. Not only those but animals were talking.” I said still amazed of my adventure.

“I’m not sure who experienced a weirder place.” Himchan giggled.

“Ah~ There you two are.” I heard a familiar voice. It was Zelo’s who was approaching us from the other side of the fence. His entire body was covered in blue and red splatters like berries were mushy on him.

“Oh Zelo. “ I was going to ask him what happened but he looked really mad.

“Yah where did you guys go? We were looking all over for you two.”

“We? Yongguk too? Where is he?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. Aish don’t tell me that he’s the one lost now. Anyways where did you go? Never mind that who did you met?”

“Met. Umm I think her name was Alice.”

“Ahhh. Alice~ I should have known. And you?” He looked over to Himchan.

“Let me guess Ariel?” Zelo said looking as his soaked body.

“Y-Yes.” Himchan was surprised as Zelo’s guess.

“Ahh, seriously. I told you two not to go past the fencing and not to talk to the strange girls.”

“She didn’t look strange.” I said softly.

“I was just following the path. I didn’t know the path went through the fencing. I mean why didn’t they just close the path as well.” Himchan blamed it on the path.

“I’m seriously not in a good mood right now. Little Red Riding Hood turned me into a fool because of you two.” Zelo looked like he was going to cry.

“So you met a strange girl as well?” I asked him.

“Yes, because of you two. I’m all sticky now.” He said touching his face that was covered in berried juice.

“We’re sorry Zelo” Himchan and I said in unison.

“It’s because we’re not use to this place yet.” I said hoping he’s not that mad at us.

“Since you’re both here it’s all good. Well sort of until we find Yongguk” Zelo said looking around.

“You said that Yongguk was looking for us?” Himchan asked Zelo.

“Yes. Let’s just hope he didn’t go through what we all did and is still around here.” Zelo began walking ahead. We walked around the park and looked behind every tree but Yongguk was nowhere in sight.

‘I wonder where he is right now. I hope he’s okay.’ I was a bit worried.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Himchan said softly.

“Be quiet don’t jinx it.” Zelo said to him.

“Zelo can’t you do some sort of magic to find him or like sprout you wings and fly into the air for a better view?” I asked him.

“I can’t do that kind of magic here. I can only change our clothes. And my wings involve magic too.” Zelo said back.

“Then how are we going to find Yongguk? This place is huge and don’t we have to go back to the human world?” I said anxious.

“I know but there’s nothing else besides looking for him like this. Oh wait we can go to The Zone.” Zelo said making Himchan and I confused.

“What’s The Zone?” Himchan asked him.

“You can find lost things in The Zone. I believe it works for people as well. Let’s go.” Zelo ran off without us.

“Wait for us.” I said as Himchan and I ran after him. After running for such a long distance we entered a log house with big table at the center.

“What are supposed to do in here?” Himchan asked the question I wanted to ask.

“Just stand beside me. I’ll do everything.” Zelo said and walked up to the table. It looked like there was a map on top of the table.

“Is this the map of the area?”

“Can you please tell us the current location of our friend Yongguk?” Zelo said out loud.

‘What is he doing?’ I wondered. Just then a re dot appear on the map.

“Oh over there.” I pointed.

“Oh, that’s the Enchanted Forest.” Zelo said surprised.

“And you’re surprised because it’s outside of the fenced area isn’t it.” Himchan said. I then looked at the map as a whole and it was indeed on the outside of the fenced area.

“It’s fine right? I mean we all went out there and we came back.”

“Yes but the Enchanted forest is a bit different and more… dangerous. There’s magic there.” Zelo said worried.

“The other places had magic too.” I said hoping that it’s not as bad as Zelo was thinking.

“There’s dark magic there.” He said making me even more worried.

“Let’s just go.” Zelo said and walked out of the house.

“What’s going on? Can this place be dangerous and life threatening. Why did you take us here anyway?” I began to get frustrated and really worried for Yongguk.

“I already told you guys the rules. Don’t worry. Maybe I’m just over think.” Zelo said. The rest of the walk we were all quiet as Zelo led the way and cleaned himself with a wet towel he grabbed earlier.

“You seem very worried for Yongguk.” Himchan said to me.

“Well…” I wasn’t sure why I was so worried. Maybe because he said he liked me but what about my feelings?

“It’s because he’s our friend.” I said to him. Just then we approached a fence in front of a forest.

“What should we do now?” Zelo asked out loud.

“Are we all going?” Himchan asked.

“That’s what I’m thinking about. If we all go in then you must stay by me. I think you two learned your lesson already haven’t you?”

“Yes” Himchan and I said in unison.

“Now let’s hurry.” I said feeling that we had to hurry up a bit. We all jumped over the fence and walked into the forest.

“Whatever you do, do not eat, don’t even touch the apples here.” Zelo said to us.

“Now that you mention it. I am a bit hungry.” Himchan said jokingly.

“Don’t. Bite into one of the apples here and say goodbye to the world because you’re be fast asleep and I won’t be able to save you.” Zelo said making the two of us scared.

“What? If we eat and apple we’ll fall asleep?”

“And never wake up?” Himchan continued my words.

“Yes, that’s dark magic for you.” He said as we continued walking. On our left was a big apple full of red apples.

‘That must be it.’ I said staring at the tree.

“Umm excuse me.” we heard a lady’s voice. We all jumped and looked around.

“What now?” Himchan backed away from the young lady.

“Do you happen to be missing a friend with blonde hair?” She asked us

“Oh that would be Yongguk isn’t it?” I was surprise and happy now that we met someone that knows about him.

“Yes, do you know where is Snow?” Zelo asked her.

‘Snow? That’s her name?’ I wondered.

“Yes, he’s.. .nearby.” She seemed nervous.

“Snow, why are you making that face?” Zelo asked her surprised.

“Let me start by saying it’s not my fault. I already warned him about the apples.” She said quickly.

“What are you saying? Where’s Yongguk” I panicked.